2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm

The bell rang for the next class, as most of the other students left quickly

"Come on Wilma, lets..." Cole started, before he was facing Wilma, seeing her red face, his face also turned red

"You two" Ms. O'Brian said "please, get on to your next class, I have a class to teach here soon..." the teacher said, looking at the two

DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun May 15, 2011 4:09 pm

*Willma dashed out the door*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun May 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Cole got up and let the class room, heading off, still slightly red

later that day...

“another day done….” Cole said as he left the school, however, in the school yard there seemed to be a battle occurring, which was being watched by a fairly large crowd “Hey, let’s go watch it” Cole said, grabbing Wilma’s hand and pulling her to the front to see the battle, among the large group of people watching, Basille was one of them
    “Fearow, Drill peck!” The large brown Pokemon then flew down to its enemy, a Hippowdon
    “Protect!” said the green dormed student, a 4th year with brown messy hair, green eye and a gold chain he was also wearing a brown shirt, blue pants and he stood 6’3. The Hippowdon did just as it was ordered, it summoned a blue shield that surrounded it and protected it from the drill peck
    “What the?” the other student said, as his Fearow bounced back
    “Now, Crunch!” Hippowdon then opened it’s mouth and bit down on it’s opponent, knocking it out
    “Wow, way to go Dustin” cheered a member of the watching crowd “that’s four trainers today”
    “That looks like one strong Hippowdon” Cole said watching on
    “You!” the green jacketed Dustin called out, pointing to Cole “Red boy, want to be my 5th opponent today? Actually, ya, I challenge you to a battle”
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 am

Willma: Good Luck Cole.
    (What a perfect chance to see his battle prowess)
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 11:49 am

“Um… sure?” Cole accepted, confused as to who this guy was and why he challenged him “Why me?”
    “Haven’t seen you around these parts, and besides, wynaut” Dustin explained “anyway, this will be a 1 on 1 battle, one Pokémon each
    “So, I’ll be using Hippowdon” explained Dustin
    “Alright, I’ll use…” Cole said, sending out his Numel “Numel”
    “Numel” asked the Pokemon who came out of it’s Pokeball
    “A Numel? So you fire or ground boy?” Dustin asked
    “Not telling, now, onto this battle we are suppose to be having, Numel Flamethrower”
    Numel then opened it’s mouth and launched the flames towards the enemy Hippowdon
    “Protect” Dustin commanded, his Pokemon then stomped it’s foot on the ground, which seemed to summon a blue sphere that deflected the flamethrower into the sky “Now, Stone Edge!” Dustin said, as his Pokémon surrounded itself with stones, then launched them at the camel Pokemon
    “Dig!” Cole said, and his Pokémon quickly reacted by digging the hole, avoiding the Stone Edge
    “Earthquake” Dustin ordered, as his Pokemon stomped his foot once again, as the entire ground began to shake, Numel then quickly rose to the surface and landed on its side, clearly in pain
    “Numel!” Cole worried
    “Crunch” Dustin said, as his slow hippo made it’s way to the camel with its mouth wide opened
    “Nu…mel…” Cole’s weakened Pokémon said, as it turned its head, faced Hippowdon while lying done
    “Flamethrower!” Cole quickly let out, his Pokémon followed the orders, and it opened it’s mouth, launching the attack right into Hippowdon’s
    “Hip!” screamed the opponent in pain
    “Now, take down” Cole said, as Numel got up, it then jumped towards Hippowdon and struck it with all it’s weight, the Pokémon was now on it’s side
    “Hippowdon, you can get up” Dustin said, as his Pokémon kicked it’s foot, getting to its feet
    “Flamethrower!” One more time, the beat launched flames at the hippo, causing more damage
    “Earthquake” Dustin called out, his Pokémon then followed that and stomped onto the ground, which began to shake, which, caught Numel off guard and the creature fell to the ground “Now, Crunch!” Dustin ordered the finisher, as Hippowdon made it’s way over to Numel and bit it with it’s teeth, causing enough pain to knock the poor creature out
    “And that makes 5” Dustin said
    “Numel!” Cole screamed, running over and picking up his defeated for the battle
    “Nice try kid, but, looks like you still lost” Dustin said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon May 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Willma: Oh no, Cole, Numel!
    *Willma ran over to see if Numel was okay*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 1:07 pm

"Numel, are you ok?" Cole asked his partner Pokemon
    "Num..." the Pokemon said, looking up
    "You are alright, that's good buddy" Cole said, hugging his Pokemon "You did really good out there, good job Numel
    The crowd seemed to disburse when they realized Dustin was done battling for the day. Basille made her way up to the duo
    "Nice attempt out there Cole, but... Dustin is sorta one of the best trainers at the institute..." Basille started "not to mention cool, popular, handsome..." she started
    "What is the point?" Cole asked
    "Oh, no, just the probability of your success in that battle seemed fairly unlikely" Basille said, a light red
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon May 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Willma:*Willma looked at Dustin*...I don't see it...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 1:41 pm

"There... there was a large conglomerate watching his battles" Basille explained
    "wait... you... you like him right?" Cole asked, "but I thought you and Cid..."
    "Yes, I like him like half the student body, and as for Cid... that crazy boy... I thought he was a friend, my best friend for that fact, and yet despite him knowing full well that the feelings in my heart belonged to someone else he crossed the line, that jerk!" Basille said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Willma: Crossed...the line?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 2:06 pm

"That idiot! That idiot kissed me! He took away my first kiss that arrogant, evil, jerk after he fell from that tree, he was suppose to be my best friend, my confident, my science partner and he did that, without discussing the matter, without reasoning his logic with me, that jerk!"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Willma: 0_0
    *Willma just stared, unable to find the right words*

Last edited by Cookiethebonsly on Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon May 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Cole had the same look on his face

"And that's... that's why I slapped him..." Basille said, crying a tiny bit

"Num?" said Cole's Pokemon, who got up, and tried to cheer her up

"Wait... so you don't know why he did it?" Cole asked weakly, clearly uncomfortable

"He had some sort of romantic attraction towards me, that much is as clear as day" Basille explained "but... but why me?" the girl said looking at herself "I'm not the prettiest girl in this school, I'm not the most outgoing, I'm not the most understanding" she said before she realized she had just let out a whole speech to the first years "Oh... I'm sorry for using your precious time innefficently like this" Basille said, now in tears, she then turned around and ran back to the yellow dorm

"How... odd..." Cole said "I wonder what's really up... we are probabily missing something here... but I guess we shouldn't interfer..." Cole said "Besides, I am no expert in this stuff...no expirence" Cole let out "what do you think Willma?"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Willma: I'm not sure what to think, I have no experience either, haven't been kissed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm

"Oh so I'm not the only one" Cole let out, after saying it he realized how uncool he made himself seem, embarassing himself "um.." Cole stumbled a bit red "I.... I guess I should get going back to my dorm... I know it's early... but you know, things to do!" Cole said,picking up Numel and running back to his dorm, hoping Willma won't remember what he just said, leaving her there alone
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 pm

*Willma looked as Cole as he walked away*

Willma:...I'll remember that...

*Clearly she'll remember what he said*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Cole went to his room and began to study...

Terra was sitting in her and Wilma's room, watching the TV
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

*Willma was getting showering items*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 17, 2011 4:10 pm

The next day... in Ms. O'Brain's class

"You ready for the test Willma?" Cole asked, remembering the teacher mentioned it before they left
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue May 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Willma: Oh, yes, I remembered it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue May 17, 2011 4:23 pm

"Ah cool" he said

"Now here it is" Ms. O'Brain said, handing out the tests

"Good luck" Cole whispered to Willma before the teacher got to them, she placed the tests one their desks. It was 120 multiple choice questions, and when Cole got it, he started to do his test, knowing the majority of the answers from his studying the night before
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 pm

*Willma was scribbling at a fast pace, answering most questions with ease*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Class passed by fairly quickly, and near the end, Ms. O'Brain collected everyone's test "Now, I hope you enjoyed your first test in my class.... they'll all be like that" the teach said, as the majority of the class let out disappointed sighs

Cole didn't seem too worried, as he did pretty well on the test he figured, and since all the tests were in, he took out a piece of paper and scribbled "How did you think you did?" written on it, as he reached over to hand it to Willma

"Mr. Evans! Once again causing trouble in my class?" Ms. O'Brain asked Cole

"No, no not at all" he said waving his hands in a panik

"Passing notes in class... you have an hour long detention after school Mr. Evans"

"Drat" Cole said, before looking back to the front of the class "Now, was this girl here a part of this trouble?" she asked, pulling out her class list "Willma?'

"No, not in the slightest!" Cole defended frantically "it was all me, she didn't do anything" Cole said

Later that day...

"And there... detention is over" Mr. Wright said "you are free, now just don't get in trouble again"

Cole left the classroom "man twice in one week..."
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Willma: You..Didn't HAVE to defend me..
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

"Oh!" Cole said, slightly shocked to see her out of the detention room, figuring she'd be at her dorm or somewhere else "well... of course I did... you didn't do anything..." Cole said "even if I think it's stupid that I get detention for passing over a note, you didn't do it, so it wouldn't be fair for me to bring you down with me..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:00 am