2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 pm

"Good" Cid said "starts in an hour, see you there, I'm going to go get Cole" Cid said, as he ran off towards the red dorm,

he got to the dorm and knocked on the door

"Is Cole around" Cid asked when it was opened,
    "Ya, let me get him...." the red student said as he went off to get Cole
    "Oh... it's you again... hi Cid" Cole asked
    "Hi, nice to see you again, I'd like to that you for your and Wilma's advice the other day, it helped out" Cid explained
    "Oh your welcome, now... if there is nothing else, I should get going...." Cole started
    "There is, you see, the yellow's are having a sci-fi movie marathon and I pulled some strings and got you invitied" Cid invited
    "Sorry... I'm not a huge sci-fi fan..." he started before being interupted
    "We already invited Wilma, and she said sure, and once I mentioned you were invited, I think she sorta was lost in her imagination"
    "Wait... Wilma's going?"
    "Ya, and she seemed to light up when I said you were invited...." Cid explained
    "Oh.... well if she's going... I guess I'm in" Cole said, turning a bright red
    "Hey, your face matches your jacket!" Cid teased "Please.... don't tell her I told you" he said "and it starts in about 55 minutes, see you at the yellow dorm" Cid explain as he headed off
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Willma: W-why did I agree to that...
    I'm not even fond of sci-fi..
    *she said with slight blushes*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Cid went back to the dorm and set the room up, along with a bunch of other Yellow students, setting up a bunch of chairs, and brining in some of the bigger chairs from the common room, the group finished it off by setting up the projector
    "There we go...." Cid explained "We're all ready for the marathon, just got to open the gates, and that should be fine..."
    Cole quickly got ready and waited outside the yellow dorm
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Willma: A-ah, Hello, I came early...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 pm

"Hello" Cole said to her "Glad to see Cid didn't lie" he started, as the door openned up

"Oh, hi there Cole, Wilma, come on in" Cid welcomed them "Down the hall into the big room" Cid explained
    "I guess after you" Cole said, while the door was wide openned
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm

WIllma: Ah, Th-thank you.
    *she walked in to the "theatre room"*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Cole followed her and took a seat, shortly after a bunch of yellow's showed up, taking a fair amount of seats

"Alright...." Cid said out loud to the group of students "As you know, we will be having a movie marathon, and, well, before we begin, I'd like us to give a round of applose to our head teacher for allowing this event" Cid explained
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm

*Luna popped her head out of a vent above the screen*

Luna: Thanks for the appluase, I'll offically be with you all momentairly!~

Willma: .....?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

"What a strange head teacher....." Cole said

"Alright, thank you very much" Cid said, grabbing a disk "this will be our first movie, and it'll be starting shortly, we'll just wait for our professor to arrive"

"Hey....." Cole thought for a minute "I never knew Cid could hold a groups attention like this"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:35 am

Willma: Yes, He does seem to some charisma at the moment.

Luna: I'm here, I'm here!
    *Luna came in with a MASSIVE Amount of Popcorn and an XXXL Size Drink.*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 am

"Good" Cid said putting in the disk "now enjoy" he said as the film started to play
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

*Willma and Luna watched on*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 am

"If you get scared at any point, I'm right here" Cole joked, not expecting anything scary on, however, it turned out that the movie also functioned as a horror film
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Willma: I'll try~
    *Cole not knowing a horror film was a comedy for her*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:49 pm

A bit later "Is.... is it over yet?" he asked covering his face
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Willma: Cool, She's wearing that guy's intenstines like a scarf!~
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 pm

"I thought this was suppose to be a sci-fi marathon, not a blood bath!" Cole said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Willma: It wouldn't nearly be as exciting like that!
    *Luna was hiding in her popcorn box*

*And soon the movie ended with the implied lady staring at the screen*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:30 pm

The crowd started to disburse until only the five of them remained

"Well, Wilma, Cole, thanks for showing up" Cid said "I guess we should take them home" Cid said

"It's getting close to dark Cid...." Basillie said

"Don't worry, we'll make it there and back before dark, so, you take Cole there and I'll take Wilma" Cid said, aware the Red dorm was a bit closer than the blue dorm
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Willma: Alright. Let's go.

Luna: *Still shaking* G-go on without me, I-I'll find my own way.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

"This is your dorm..." Cid said pointing out the obvious as they left

Quickly both pairs made their way back to the dorms

"Well Wilma, I hope you had fun" Cid said when they got to the door "And remember to get to class tomorrow, it's student council precident election day, those posters wouldn't let you forget now would they" Cid joked "Anyway, thanks again for coming along"
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Willma: Thank you for inviting me.
    I'll vote for..y'know.
    And I'll try not imitate that movie TOO much...
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 pm

"May want to wait for the species, everyone thinks Dustin has it in the bag, but if he flubs his speech, you never know, anyway, good night" Cid said heading back towards his dorm
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:58 am

Willma: Noted
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 pm

The next day

"Alright, class dismissed" Mr. Wright said "Please make your way to the theatre for the presidental candidate speeches" he said, everyone leaving

"Man, I love days like this, time off during school" Cole said

"Wilma!" Basillie said as she made her way through the halls towards the duo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 pm