2 posters

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 pm

"However.... you must join him, Dustin and the rest of them" he said Honchkrow flew beyond Sableye and tried to strike Wilma with a night slash
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebooted: The Gym Leader Acedemy (Private RP)

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:49 pm

*Willma dropped from the branch*
    Willma: Making your Pokemon attack the opposing trainer?~
    That's agianst the rules is'nt it?~

Sableye, Power Gem, Once More.
    *Sableye appeared on the branch WIllma was and dropped a ball of light on Honchcrow*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Honchkrow was hit, and was pretty weak "If you go down, your Pokemon follow" he said as once again Honchkrow tries to restrain Wilma
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:03 pm

*Willma strugled, caught in Honchcrows Wings*

WIllma: Well if that's how you wanna play, Sableye Fury Swipes that akward mask.
    *Sableye leap at the masked guy*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 pm

his masked was hit and it fell to the ground, revealing the trainer she faced on her first day in school "Oh.... it seems that mask failed to work" Eric said as he recieved a few small cuts "Well..." he said taking out a second Pokeball sending out a Natu, who started to peck at Sableye distracted as he moved over to Wilma "Last chance, join me, or, we'll leave you with the rest of them" he said, pulling out ropes
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Willma: You.....I guess..I have no choice.
    Fine, Take me to your layer, Oh mysterious evil-doer.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:13 pm

"Well I guess that is a little disappointing" Eric said, grabbing her hands and starting to wrap rope around them

Natu used Night Shade on Sableye
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Willma: Deal with it.

*Sableye fled into the shadows*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 pm

"Oh, of course I will" he said finishing tying her up, finishing by putting tap on her mouth "Honchkrow, take her to the others" he said, Honchkrow nodded, grabbing her and taking off
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Willma: ▽__▽

*meanwhile*
    Luna: Don't worry Luna it was jst a movie, just a movie, juuuust a movie.
    *See's a Shadow* OH GOSH WHAT'S THAT??
    Oh, Just a Bird.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Natu landed on his shoulder

Honchkrow took Wilma to a part of the island she has never seen before, in it there was a statue of Regigigas, along with many other trainers tied up similar to her

"Where could he be..." Cole said to himself
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Willma: So this is where everyone went...

*Sableye crawled out of the shadoes near Cole, Clearly Hurt*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 pm

"Question is where is hear..." Cid said "I mean seriously, I have never seen here before, maybe it's blocked off or something...."

"Actually, it is" a voice could be heard "Originally, there was another that used this name, and hide her victims here.... however, to stop someone else from using it, they blocked it off and eliminate all traces of it from their records" Eric said on a walky talky "But... one person still knew where to find it and they let me in on it, I decided to move everyon here after your little escape boy" he said while moving towards their location
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Willma: And just who was this "one person"?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh, you should know by now my pretty, I don't give that information too easily.... it's more fun letting you figure it out on your own let's for now call them..... Dr. J" he said"

"Sableye.... what happened?" Cole asked the Pokemon
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Willma: Better than nothing, I suppose.

*Sableye mimed what seemed to be an Eggplant getting abducted by a UFO*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 pm

"AN alien abduction?" Cole asked

"Glad to see you are a bit more.... cooperative than you were before...." he said to Wilma "I remind you, the offer still stands, you can join me and rule this school by my side, or you can stay there and rot by their side.... well my dear Wilma, I'll leave that up to you" he said into the speaker, the others in the area looking at Wilma with confused and bewildered faces
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 pm

*Sableye face palmed and tried agin, thos time a Bird Caught a GHost and flew away*

Willma: Tch, Your persistant.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:27 pm

"OH! can you lead me to them?" Cole asked

"drat" he said looking at his watch "It's noon, polling has started and left one candidate behind.... looks like I failed Dr. J`s job... but, I guess I still did eliminate most.... plus.... I still did accomplish what the previous Nightwing failed to do, a whole year and still no one figured out who I am"

In Luna`s room the phone rang
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 pm

*Sableye nodded and ran off in a direction*

Luna; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
    Oh phew...Ahem *Picks up the phone* Hello?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

A strange altered voice could be heard on the other end of the line "Luna..... gather the other teachers and go to the abandoned Statue of Regigigas" the voice said, before the line when flat

Cole followed
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 pm

*Luna stood for about a minute before putting the phone down*
    Luna:.....Seems Legit.*Does what the voice told her to do*

*Sableye led Cole to a mountain and proceeded up*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:46 pm

the school elections continued to go on, while Aerial and Lily went with Luna towards the statue

Again, Cole followed

"Well well, seems that you are all in place" Eric said as he arrived, looking at his prisoners "really, why stand in my way?" he ask Wilma "couldn't just leave him behind could you?" he said
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Luna: Just up this way...

*Sableye got to the top and hid behind a bog rock*

Willma: Why don't I leave em all?
    Heh...Good Question...Maybe I've gone soft...
    But Why I stand in your way?
    Coundn't be easier.
    I hate trying to be 1-up'd, And your seriously trying to attempt this at me, So when I get out, you can be well sure I'll make every inch of your body pays in a slow and painful way.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Cole hid behind the rock and saw the group

"who told you about this anyway Luna?" Lily asked

"It didn't have to be this way" he admitted "but too late now"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 am