5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Meryl: Showing off moves, sadly besides contests there is no real place to show off your moves rather than battle here in Unova.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Dawn: Meryl, why don't you try a contest once in a while?

Later that day, Dawn was outside, Piplup, Togekiss and Deerling were practising moves and techniques!
    Dawn: Deerling, watch Piplup dodge!
    Togekiss fired an Aura Sphere, Piplup span around it and dodged!
    Dawn: Okay, you're longer than Piplup! So I want you to do the same, but roll to the side, got it?
    Deerling nodded!
    Togekiss fired Aura Sphere!
    Deerling ran forwards, and then rolled on the floor, moving aside, although it couldn't get up quick enough, and was hit by a second attack.
    Dawn: Good work! That was great, if we keep practising, you'll be able to dodge!
    Daniel: I don't understand! Why doesn't Deerling just move to the side!
    Jack: It shows Deerling off better than just dodging normally.
    Daniel: But Amy never did that.
    Jack: Amy and Dawn are different people. They have different styles!
    Daniel: True!
    Minun: Mai!
    A young man was watching Dawn training, he had long green hair and wore a hat.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Sid: As dad used to say... "the world is full of different coordinators, each one with a different style, different feeling, different atmosphere, that's why people come to see contests" *Sid then mummbled the rest of it* unlike those straight forward, pure force battlers
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Meryl: Y'know... I've been wondering if there is away Drilbur and Tynamo can become partners while I sing, like with Dawn, Piplup, Togekiss and Piplup do with Dawn's contests. Ya think they have something for that?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Jack: Who know's Meryl, I'm sure somewhere, there is!
    Daniel: Hey Sid, no worries! You and your dad may not agree on what you do, but I'm sure he's proud at how far you and your pokemon have grown!

The boy continued to watch.
    Dawn's 3 pokemon ran over to her, to cuddle her!
    Dawn: You are all doing great!
    She pulled out some poffins.
    Piplup and Togekiss ate them quickly, Deerling sniffed it and then copied Piplup and Togekiss. It smiled.
    Deerling: DEER!
    The pokemon in the park gathered around Dawn.
    Jack: Look! The pokemon want Poffins too, they must not be familiar with them here!
    The boy smiled.
    Daniel: Hey Minun, Turtwig, what do you say? We should train!
    They both jumped up.
    Minun and Turtwig began to fight.
    The boy's face turned to the opposite. He did not like what he was seeing.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Lucas: Maybe you can make a light show by reflecting Tynamo's electricity off Drillbur's clothes.
    Bonsly: Bon!(That sounds pretty cool!)

Lucas: I already have something planned for this contest.
    Zorua, Could you give an example?
    *Zorua walks in front of Jack, then jumps high up, when he lands, Jack is facing face to face with himself, though wearing sunglasses and tail is visible*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Jack: Huh??!!??!
    Dawn ran up to Zorua, and touched its tail, transforming it back to normal.
    Dawn: Zorua! The illusion pokemon! It can create illusions by transforming into other pokemon and people!
    Daniel: THAT'S AWESOME!
    Minun: Mai!
    Dawn: So you're entering the contest Lucas? Look like I've some competition!
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Lucas: Just cause your you Dawn dosen't mean I'll go easy on you!
    Zorua: Zo. (Me neither) *Glasses shine*
    Bonsly: Sly. (Oh this'll be good.)

Last edited by Cookiethebonsly on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Meryl: Just make sure you know which one is Zorua! Ha ha!

Drilbur: Drilb? (Clothes?) BurDrilil(This is my true coat.) *slyly grinned while showing off his fur*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am

Dawn: This is going to be so exciting!
    ????: Well, we'll see who wins this contest. I'm not going to just let you win!
    Dawn turned around to see a girl with brown hair and drills.
    Dawn: Ursula? What are you doing here?
    Ursula: Gee, so vain, I'm here because contests are here, and I'm also going to thrash you!
    Dawn: So your entering tomorrow?
    Ursula: Of course! You are going down you here me!
    Dawn: Oh yeah! We'll see.
    Ursula: Hey don't threat....DEE DEE!
    Dawn: Don't call me that!
    Daniel: Hi Ursula! Nice to meet you, I'm Dan
    Jack: And I'm Jack
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt
    Ursula: I'm surprised you've got new friends Dee Dee, I mean, who would want to be your friend?
    Daniel: Okay, I take that back.....its not so nice to meet you! I'm Daniel!
    Ursula: Ha, like I care. See you in the contest. Dee Dee, where you are going down!
    Ursula walked away leaving Dawn shaking with anger.
    Dawn: Grrrr. I've beaten that girl 3 times before, I'll beat her again.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 am

Sid: I wouldn't be so sure.... everytime you lose to someone, you seem to have more to prove the next time
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 am

Dawn: You're right Sid, but I have confidence in Deerling and Togekiss to win this for me!
    Piplup frowned! It went Black and White, knowing it wasn't being used in the contest.
    Dawn: Piplup no need to worry, remember, you've got stacks of victories from Sinnoh, your time in Unova will come.
    Daniel went back to training Minun and Turtwig, they were making progress, but they were still no where near ready for proper battles.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Meryl: That was a strange girl...Anyways *threw out Tynamo* Alrighty! Lets get to it!
    Tynamo: *tackled into Drilbur multiple times in anger*
    Meryl: Mo... Don't be like that! Try to dodge Drilbur's Fury Swipes!
    Drilbur: *charged towards Tynamo, who swiftly dodged, but then started slamming into Drilbur again*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

The sun began to set.
    Dawn: Are we staying at the Pokecenter tonight? Or camping?
    Daniel: Pokecenter!
    Dawn: Phew! I need a nice comfy bed!
    A group of people walked past them, in a hurry.
    Daniel: I wonder where they are going in a rush?
    The group followed.
    They arrived at a stand.
    A man stood on it, with a group of "grunts" stood behind him.
    Daniel: What's going on?
    Jack: Who knows?
    Dawn: A performance?
    ???: My name is Ghetsis. I am here representing Team Plasma. Today ladies and gentlemen, I would like to speak to you about Pokemon liberation.
    Daniel: Huh?
    Dawn: What?
    Ghetsis: I'm sure most of you believe that we humans and Pokemon are partners that have come together because we want and need each other. However.... Is that really the truth? Have you ever considered that perhaps we humans....only assume that this is the truth? Pokemon are subject to the selfish commands of Trainers... They get pushed around when they are our "partners" at work.... Can anyone say with confidence that there is no truth in what I'm saying?
    Daniel: No way!
    Dawn: Huh?
    Ghetsis: Now, ladies and gentlemen, Pokemon are different from humans. They are living beings that contain unknown potential. They are living beings from whom we humans have to much to learn. Tell me, what is our reponsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokemon? That's right, we must liberate the Pokemon! Then, and only then, will humans and pokemon truly be equals. Everyone, I end my words here today by imploring you to consider the relationship between people and Pokemon...and the correct way to proceed. We sincerly appreciate your attention.
    Ghetsis looked directly at Meryl.
    His grunts then surrounded him and they marched away.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Meryl:*folded her arms in discomfort, looking down to one pokeball on her belt* That guy...Pokemon need our protection, who knows what would happen to that poor Deerling if we never...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Dawn: Meryl? Something up?......Dan, what do you think? Do pokemon need to be "liberated"? I don't know what to think.
    Daniel: Meryl's right! If we really liberated Pokemon then what would happen to them? Think about Deerling, Tynamo injured Deerling, and thanks to you and Jack, Deerling was saved. Without humans, Pokemon would suffer, sure you get people who want to use them for evil like Team Rocket. But there are people who defend them, like us.
    The towns people heard.
    Townfolk: They're right. Pokemon need humans, Humans need Pokemon.
    DustyPumpkin
    DustyPumpkin

Post  DustyPumpkin Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Lucas: That was an icredibly strange notion, pokemon are happy to be with humans, we bring out the best in eachother, one look can tell you that.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 am

Sid: Really? there are two signs to every coin, for every good trainer out there, there is one that uses and abuses his Pokemon
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

Daniel: I can see your point Sid, Sammy was a mean and horrible trainer too. People like him are liberating pokemon.
    Jack: I don't like the sounds of this Team Plasma. Trying to seperate pokemon. We both need each other to live.
    The crowd began to leave.
    Across from them was a boy, the same one who was watching them earlier.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Meryl turned around with Drilbur on her head.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 am

The boy stared at Meryl to make her feel wary of him.
    He approached the group.
    Boy: Your Pokémon... Just now, it was saying....
    Daniel: Who's pokemon?
    Boy: *looks at Meryl* Yes, they're talking. Oh. Then, you two can't hear it, either... How sad. My name is N. The Pokédex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokémon in Poké Balls for that, then. I'm a Trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?
    Dawn: You are sounding a lot like that Team Plasma
    N: As long as Pokémon are confined in Poké Balls... Pokémon will never become perfect beings. I have to change the world for Pokémon, because they're my friends.
    N then walked away.
    Dawn: That was weird.
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Turt
    Daniel: I wonder why he kept speaking to Meryl, do you know him?

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 am

Meryl: *gave a puzzled look as N walked away* Never known the guy...

Drilbur: *turned his head slightly in curiosity*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Sid: Then I wonder why he decided to talk to you...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Daniel: Yeah, seems odd to me.
    The sun began to set.
    Dawn: Return, Togekiss, Deerling! Should we go inside for something to eat?
    Jack: Yeah! Let's!
    The gang walked to the pokecenter as the sun began to go down.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

Sid: You guys go ahead, each of you have caught a new Pokemon, I think I'll try to do the same

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:17 pm