2 posters

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 am

Oliver just stared at the Manaphy, falling in love with her, until he realized they had left. He sat down, saying, "Wow..."

Ty chuckled a bit to himself, "Are you sure you weren't hit by an Attract move?"

Oliver shook his head in response.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 am

Item looks at Riolu, and sees her putting on an appron. 'She going to be workking here! I'm comeing everyday now!" He smiles, as she walks up to there table.
    "H-hello... H=how may i-i help you..." She looks at them.
    "I'll take and Ornge gummi soda." Iteon stares at her in love.
    "I guess this yellow gummi tea for me." Spring says.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:30 am

Ty said, "Can I uh...Can I have the red gummi soda?"

Oliver asked, "Can I get the orange gummi soda as well?"
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

She wrights down the order. 'i-it will be out soon" She walks away and give the orders.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:40 am

As they waited, Oliver wondered, "I wonder what exciting missions well be starting tomorrow! I also hope we'll figure out a little more."

Ty said, "I guess I'm fine being a Cyndaquil for now."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

Item looks at him. 'Why is that?"
    She comes back with there drink. 'Ok umm... Two orange gummi sodas." Hands them to Item and Ty. One yellow gummi tea" Hands it to spring. "And umm... A red gummi moka." Hands the wrong drink the wrong drink to Oliver.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 am

Ty replied, "Well I guess if I'm here and I'm helping others, then I'm alright I guess....I wish I could remember everything about who I am, but we'll figure it out someday."

Oliver noticed he had the wrong drink and said, "Hey wait! I ordered an orange gummi soda."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 am

"Oh I'm sorry!' She takes the drink. "I'll go get you another one!" She tries to run, but trips and falls, and the drink lands all over her. "Oh..."
    Item jumps up to help her. "Are you ok?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 am

Oliver and Ty watched as Item helped the Riolu up.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

The two look at each other. 'Uhh, i n-need to get that drink." She rushes off, head down, and blushing.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 am

Oliver said, "Better get it right this time!"

Ty didn't really like the tone in the Oshawott's voice, telling him, "Don't get all offensive on her. It's only her first day."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 am

She broght back the right drink this time. 'I'm so sorry!" She was still covered in the other drink.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Oliver happily took the drink, glad it was the right one this time.

Ty wondered, "Well if we're gonna be going out on adventures and such, I better learn how to get my flames going. I know Cyndaquil can't use Flamethrower without their flames ignited."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

"Don't worry, you'll learn moves as you level up. It will just dawn on you how it done." Item finshed his drink. "Alright, I'm off to bed."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Ty finished his drink and nodded to Item. He got up and stretched. He said, "Well I guess tomorrow we might uhh...Well maybe start going out on adventures or something."

Oliver continued to drink the soda
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Spring looked at Oliver. "Why did you yell at her like that?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Ty looked over at the Oshawott and said, "Yeah it's totally understandable since it's her first day working her."

Oliver just shrugged and replied, "It's just a habit...."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Item grunted. 'You better get some sleep. your first misson is tomarrow." he heads off
    OOC: Ready for Time Skip?
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 pm

OOC: Yeah let's have a time skip.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm

"COME ON WAKE UP!" item pushes Ty and oliver awake again.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Ty and Oliver woke up to the rude awakening again. Oliver growled under his breath, muttering to himself, "I did not sign up for these rude awakenings."

Ty didn't want to miss out on breakfast so he quickly got ready for the day and headed out of the room.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm

"To bad, get up on time." Item tells Olivor.

Ty made it to brackfast on time.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Oliver got ready for the day and exited the room, headed down for breakfast.

Ty was glad to arrive on time and got some breakfast. He wondered when the others would arrive.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Oliver got there for brackfast, and the last few pokemon were leaveing.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Ty happily finished breakfast and left to check the bulletin board. He wondered, "I wonder what we'll be doing today?"

Oliver noticed he was late, muttering, "Damn..." He tried to get whatever he could for breakfast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 am