2 posters

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Ty looked down as they were taken up to the top, saying, "Wow..." He was a bit nervous about meeting the Guild Master

Oliver was more confident and less nervous than the Cyndaquil.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Prophases of War

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Apirng shoted wee on the way up. 'That was fun, let do it again!"
    Item looked at her. 'Your a strange one..." He leads the way to a large door. 'Just past here is the gildmasters chambers." He knocks on the door.
    "Intrude!" A deep voice calls back.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Ty was a bit freaked out by the voice, saying, "I uh...I don't think this is..."

Oliver said to Ty, "Oh come on, don't be a coward! We just gotta go in there and meet the master and maybe he'll help us."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm

They walk inside, and are grated by two female Murkrows. they lead them to a large desk, were a Honchkrow was waitting. "My i help you?"
    The two Murkrows giggle a little, and look at Ty and Olaver.
    "Yes. But my it be privet?" Item looks at the two girls.
    'Sure. dauthgers, go get me a drink fom the Flaffy cafe."
    "yes daddy." the two girls say in unasin, and walk off with a giggle.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Ty felt rather uncomfortable, waiting for the Guild Master.

Oliver waited for the Guild Master, ready to explain
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

"Well, what is it?" The gild master asked.
    "It would seem that these three, are humans.." item told him
    The guild master jumps a little. 'What?" he comes up to Ty, then Spring, and then olaver. "Humans... Well, it would seem so."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Oliver said, "It's true. We don't know how this happened, and the only memory we have is that we're supposed to be human and our names."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Hanchkrow walks to his window. "Do you have a place to stay?"
    "No." Spring looks at him.
    "Then you will stay here, and train under me as appintaces." He turns around. "You can be part of Items team."
    "What!" Item shouts. 'I don't get a say in this?!?"
    He glares at him.
    "I mean, that grate! They will love it here!" Item has a sweet drop on his head.
    "You." Points at Spring, "Will share a room with my two little girls. As for you two." Points at Olaver and Ty. "You will be with Item. he will teach you three everthing you need to know."
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Ty and Oliver nodded to the Guild Master. Ty said, "Y-Yes sir." He was still a bit nervous.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

"Now, go, and sweetdreams." Item makes them leave the room, as the two murkrows come back, giggling.

"Thouse two scare me." Spring watchs them
    "You'll get use to them." Item tells her. "Now, Your romms is that way." He points down a starcass. "ours is that way." He leads Ty and Oliver up another to a room.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Oliver and Ty followed Item. Oliver wanted to know more about their situation, but for now he decided it'd be best to stick with Item. He said, "Maybe sticking with you and the guild might somehow help me figure out what's going on."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 pm

"Who knows. i go so many places, and see so many things. we never know what we will run into. well, go to sleep. We have to get up early for morning anouncements." he lays on a bed of straw, and goes to sleep.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Ty and Oliver laid on a bed of straw as well, thinking about todays events. They wondered if they'd ever figure out what happened.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Spring laid on hers, as the two Murkrow girls come in.
    "look sister, a new one." The first on giggles.
    "She so pritty too." The second one giggles.
    "I Know what we should do with her." The first one giggles again
    "MAKE OVER!" The both cheer, pulling out a make up kit, and start to put make up all over spring.
    "AHH!" Spring yells. "Stop that!"
    They stop and hld up a mirro. Spring looked verry prittty, she was also wearing a Pecha Scarf. :What do you think?"
    "I-I like it!" She smiles, and they three girls chat and give makover all night.

The next morning

"HAY! WAKE UP"!Item is standing over Ty and Oliver.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Ty and Oliver shot up out of bed, Oliver was a little annoyed while Ty was still incredibly tired.

Oliver said, "Ahhh! You know I really like to wake up on my own instead of waking up to someone yelling."

Ty got up out of bed, saying, "I'm up...I'm up..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:13 pm

"Well, if you don't want to miss brakefast, i sugest you hurry. I already ate. Most of the food is gone!" he heads downstares
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Oliver quickly rushed out of the room to the dining hall.

Ty said, "I hope there's at least something good to eat..." He walked out of the room, still tired.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Oliver finds that there is still some giumms and apples left. However, ty get so long to get there, all the food is gone.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Oliver quickly got his food and ate it, smiling as he ate. He wondered if they'd have to begin training today.

Ty arrived to find out the food was gone and he sighed, "Oh man..."
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

A Flaffy taps him on the shoulder. 'I know, it hard to wake up on the first day." Give him an apple. "Will this do?"
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Ty turned to meet the Flaffy, taking the apple and thanking the Flaffy, "Wow thanks!" He happily ate it.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

"You better hurry, there going to start with out you!" She walks to a back room.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Oliver headed off to meet Item once again, while Ty quickly finished the apple and went to find Item.
    Zigzagoole
    Zigzagoole

Post  Zigzagoole Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm

There were two lines of six pokemon, Spring and Item were in one of the lines.
    Yoshinx
    Yoshinx

Post  Yoshinx Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Oliver and Ty stood in one of the lines, each wondering what they were doing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm