2 posters

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn - Page 23 Empty Re: Pokemon: Adventures in Hoenn

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Jude: Houndoom Iron Tail and Dark Pulse, let's go! *Houndoom struck the ground with the tail, sending out a dark pulse emanating from it's body, pushing chunks of rocks towards Pyroar* Stand down Daniel, I have to do this
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Daniel: Dodge!
    Pyroar jumped aside once more. 
    Daniel: Give it a rest, change the record. You're putting thousands of lives at stake for a bunch of criminals.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Jude:.....You think I wanted it this way? You know I could have been happy living my life, head buried in the dirt when I knew you, but you saw how those grunts were treated, All because they believed the words of a crackpot! *Houndoom started to charge for Pyroar* I can't let them go down like that..... I can't let them rot because of the word of one charismatic crack pot *Jude looked at him intently* I know at the end of the day you will be fine, so I have to do all I can to protect my friends who can't protect themselves *Houndoom blasted Pyroar with a Flamethrower from below*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Pyroar was hitting, Daniel, Minun and Turtwig fell off, rolling along the rooftop. 
    Minun rolled towards the edge of the roof, falling off.
    Daniel: MINUN!!!!! GALLADE GO!
    Gallade appeared
    Daniel: Teleport! Save Minun! 
    Gallade teleported, it then reappeared, catching Minun, it fell towards Jude, disappearing in front of his eyes. 
    Daniel: Gallade! Thank you!
    Minun jumped back into Daniel's arms. Turtwig jumped up and down. 
    Daniel: Pyroar use Flamethrower!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:19 pm

*Houndoom was hit, barging through the building ignoring the people, running up the stairs, Jude following behind him, about 10 seconds behind, only for Houndoom to burst through the door, staring down Daniel*
    Jude:...I hope someday you understand why I do this *Houndoom growled, running up, using Thunder Fang on Pyroar*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Daniel: Crunch! 
    Pyroar ran towards Houndoom, both pokemon coming together, biting and clawing at each other.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Jude: Dark Pulse! *Houndoom let out a roar, black energy coming from it's core pushing against the attacking Pyroar* I need to do this... for them.... *Jude held his hand to the side, a tightened fist, looking at the ground as Houndoom launched the attack*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Daniel: Pyroar, use Wild Charge!
    Pyroar surrounded itself in electricity as it charged through the dark pulses.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:28 pm

*Houndoom was knocked back, growling, Jude looking up*
    Jude: Iron Tail! *Houndoom tried to swing it's tail at Pyroar*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Pyraor jumped back and back again, dodging the attacks, it backed to the edge of the roof. 
    Daniel: Pyroar! Look out! 
    Pyroar stopped before it fell off, however it got hit by Iron Tail.
    Pyroar fell back, digging its claws into the building as it clung on to the edge of the roof. 
    Daniel: Pyroar!!!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Jude: Thunder Fang *Houndoom bit down on Pyroar's hand, holding it to the side of the building, and above the ground himself*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Pyroar let out a cry of pain.
    Daniel: Wild Charge! 
    Wild Charge blasted Pyroar up into the air, shooting it upwards and hitting Houndoom as it shot up
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 am

*Jude Glared at Pyroar, Houndoom having slightly recoiled before the attack was launched, taking slightly less damage, Houndoom seemingly trying to pull up Pyroar while causing damage*
    *Houndoom began to breath Heavily*
    Jude: Iron Tail! *Houndoom jumped, tail glowing, trying to hit Pyroar*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:19 am

Pyroar was hit, flying across the rooftop and regaining its footing, before using Wild Charge once more, charging at Houndoom surrounded in electricity.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Jude: Dark Pulse, and charge! *Houndoom emitted the same dark pulse as before, except this time in a much smaller area, just surrounding Houndoom, acting as a pseudo Dark Wild Charge of it`s own, Houndoom charging at Pyroar*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Daniel: Now switch to Crunch! 
    Electricity stop and shot off Pyroar's body, as it went in for a bite.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Jude: Thunder Fang! *Houndoom did the same biting down on Pyroar as it was bitten down upon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:53 am

Daniel: Keep it up Pyroar!!!
    Pyroar was getting, shocked but it only made him dig down futher.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:03 am

*Houndoom returned the bite, only to slowly succumb to it's injuries, falling over, reverting back to Houndoom proper, knocked out*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:59 am

Pyroar collapsed to the floor just after Houndoom. 
    Daniel: Pyroar! You did it! 
    Daniel ran over to Pyroar. 
    Daniel: Take a long rest Pyroar I'm so pleased with you. 
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig!
    Daniel looked over at Jude.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 am

Jude: Thank you my friend *Jude returned Houndoom to it's Pokeball* I can't let it end Dan.... I have to keep going
    *Rayquaza was blasted back by Mewtwo, crashing to the side of the Mountain, only to get hit again by both Water and Ice*
    Jude: W....no... they aren't
    Clare: Ice Beam! *Daniel could hear a tinge of Sadness in her voice as Delibird and Walrein launched their attacks*
    Finn: Hydro Pump!
    *Rayquaza was pushed further away from the town, pushing it out towards the ocean
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:19 am

Daniel: It's over Jude. Accept it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 am

Jude:....I can't.... I can't let them rot away there Dan.... no matter what it takes *He quickly rushed off to try and reach Rayquaza, who was on his last legs*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:30 am

Daniel watched Jude go. 
    Rob: Impressive battle, but now you'll face mercy. 
    Alun came back out on to the roof. 
    Alun: I think Maxie got away.
    Daniel: What? Oh no. 
    However, Maxie and a girl with pink hair came onto the roof. 
    Maxie: Okay, you were impressive in that battle, but now my pokemon are healed, and Courtney here, battling at my side, we shall carry out our plan. 
    Daniel: What? You're crazy. 
    Maxie: This ends tonight. You will pay, you will perish. We will RISE! 
    Alun: No. NO WAY! GO! Marowak! 
    Maxie: MEGA CAMERUPT!
    Daniel: Greninja! 
    Courtney: Talonflame! 

Evan began feeling sad and lonely in his cell, staring at the Ninetails. 
    Suddenly, he heard the door open, only a little, something entered the room. 
    Evan: Who's there?
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:40 am

*Jude rushed down the mountain side, the Rogues and Clare, Kaia, Wilf and Finn having gathered around the weakened legendary*
    Jude:... This is how it ends I see.....
    Clare: You won't win Jude!
    Finn: Don't think you'll get out of this!
    Jude:....I don't intend to *Jude slide down, landing right beside Rayquaza*
    Wilf: What are you saying!?
    Kaia: Ju...Jude don't do anything crazy! We need you
    Jude: You do.... and my goal has always been to give you your freedom..... and I only know one way to make this work *Jude placed his hand on the injured Rayquaza his key stone starting to glow*, Rayquaza surrounded in a blinding light as the wind picked up, Rayquaza summoning a rough wind storm, blasting Jude high up to the sky, the Delta stream cutting at him as he was tossed in the air*
    Kaia: Jude!
    Clare: Delibird! Sky Attack! *Delibird charged through the storm, grabbing the free falling Jude, but being pushed about, dragging him out of the storm, the pair crashing into the mountain side, Delibird and Jude both heavily injured*
    *The two rogues rushed to Jude, Rayquaza now mega, letting out a loud roar, destroying the rocks in the mountain side with it's wind*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm