5 posters

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 25 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  KingMinun Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Elesa: Argh! I don't understand. How....how can I lose. You are blinded by your hatred for Volkner. *speakerphone* Sir, I'm down, this kid took me down.
    Voice on the speakerphone: You too. Dammit. Argh, useless, I'm going to check on N.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1_u5Fk5-s
    Dawn: Deerling use Energy Ball!
    Iris: Excadrill, Drill Run!
    The drill stopped the ball of Energy.
    The Drill then smashed into Deerling throwing it backwards.
    Dawn: Deerling!
    Deerling rose. It then began to shake rapidly.
    Dawn: Deerling what are you doing?
    Deerling then, jumped into the air, then landed on top of Excadrill.
    Iris: That's bounce. No way are you hurting my pokemon anymore. Use Earthquake!
    The ground shook rapidly, the paintings on the walls began to fall, and the objects in the room fell over
    Deerling was KO'd.
    Dawn: Return Deerling, thank you. The Spotlights on you! GO Whismicott!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMidNMn7PvI&feature=relmfu
    Iris: Focus Blast.
    Dawn: Use Gust!
    Whismicott blew the Focus Blast back into Excadrill, throwing it into a table.
    Dawn: Now use Gust once again!
    Whismicott began to focus, then suddenly, the objects in the room began to move, they were lifted up and then began to circle around Excadrill, they got faster and faster and faster, when suddenly, a Hurricane whipped up.
    Iris: NO!
    Excadrill was hit by the objects, and the table and chairs flew into it, it was knocked out of the Hurricane, KO'd.
    Dawn: YES! Good work!
    Iris: No matter, Fraxure GO! Guillotine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAnwGsx0vis&feature=relmfu
    Whismicott was struck and instantly taken down.
    Dawn: No.....return, thanks. A move that takes its opponent down instantly *gulps* Well, I guess I gotta hit quick! Zebstrika!
    Zebstrika came out!
    Dawn: Let's go! Use Flame Charge!
    Iris: Use Dragon Claw!
    The 2 pokemon ran at each other, Zebstrika, engulfed in flames, they slammed into each other, Fraxure slashed away at Zebstrika, it hurt it, but the flames started to become unbearable, and so it jumped back, taking massive damage.
    Fraxure was burnt, whilst Zebstrika's speed increased.
    Dawn: Wild Charge!
    Zebstrika ran, this time covered in flames!
    Dawn: And Flame Charge!!!
    Flames surrounded the electricity!
    Dawn: Come on! Work please!
    Zebstrika: ZEB!!!! STRIK!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAA!
    Zebstrika knocked Fraxure backwards, the flames and electricity, hit it, and soon, it was surrounded by them. It took even more damage. And it was then burnt and paralyzed.
    Dawn: Yes!
    Iris: Guillotine!
    Fraxure shook off the pain from the burn and paralyses and hit Zebstrika with its tusks. KO'ing it.
    Dawn: Zebstrika NO!!!! I really thought we had that. Return. Take a good rest. Guillotine, its too strong. We have to take down Fraxure, or else this is over. GO TRUBBISH! I'M COUNTING ON YOU!
    Iris: Hahaha, you're using that, a bag of rubbish, it doesn't even deserve to be separated from humans. You're such a kid. Guillotine!
    Dawn: QUICK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!
    Trubbish jumped up and down, up and down, then winked, just as Fraxure got up close.
    KABOOOOM!!!!!
    A hole was ripped out of the castle wall.

Daniel and Jack saw from outside.
    Daniel: What was that?

Trubbish and Fraxure were left KO'd.
    Dawn: 2 pokemon left.
    Iris: Likewise. Now GO! Zweilous!
    Dawn: GO Mienfoo!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veabUSEwTyQ&feature=relmfu
    Mienfoo lashed out of its pokeball, running up to Zweilous, the 2 engaged in a close combat, Mienfoo kicking and punching away at Zweilous and Zweilous dodging and biting at Mienfoo, who was also dodging.
    Mienfoo then backflipped, leaving space between the 2 pokemon.
    Dawn: Let's go! Aura Sphere!
    Mienfoo built up a blue orb.
    Iris: Crunch!
    Zweilous flew forwards with its mouth open ready to Bite its foe.
    Dawn: Launch it!
    Mienfoo threw the attack up wards, then jumped behind it spinning, and then kicked it, building up an impressive speed.
    The attack flew at Zweilous, it shot into its mouth, where it exploded.
    Zweilous was KO'd.
    Iris: WHAT? No way, I don't believe it. Return. Well then, time for my final pokemon! GO! Archeops!
    Dawn: Mienfoo let's stop it with another Aura Sphere and FULL POWER!
    Mienfoo kicked another attack into the opponent.
    Archeops took massive amounts of damage.
    Iris smirked.
    Iris: Endeavor!
    Dawn: Huh?
    Archeops used all of its strength and pushed Mienfoo backwards, it picked it up, then threw it to the floor, then up again, then to the floor and then against the wall. Mienfoo was KO'd.
    Dawn: Mienfoo! Return, you did amazing. Now rest up. Piplup, its me and you.
    Piplup: Pip!
    Iris: Archeops take this.
    Iris sprayed Archeops with medicine. Archeops grew stronger.
    Dawn: What's the matter? Have to heal to fight me?
    Iris: I must ensure I win in order to help the plan.
    Dawn: Well then, final showdown
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70WoSH9iJZE
    Dawn: Piplup use Bubblebeam!
    Iris: Contest moves won't work here! Use Ancient Power!
    Rocks began to lift from the ground.
    Dawn: Piplup! Bubblebeam!
    The bubbles surrounded the rocks, making them softer and Piplup took less damage than it should.
    Iris: I like the idea, but its not enough. Dragon Claw!
    Archeops sliced at Piplup.
    Piplup: PIPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUP!
    Iris: Hahaha!
    Piplup was injured.
    Dawn: This Archeops......its powerful.
    Iris: No duh! Its my strongest pokemon. I give your Piplup about....one more hit and its down. Unlucky! Now Archeops finish it!
    Dawn: (Think fast!.........Combination....combination......Combination! I GOT IT) Use Ice Beam!
    Piplup launched its attack at an oncoming Archeops. The Ice Beam was fairly large making it impossible to see behind.
    Archeops was frozen in its tracks.
    It stopped just for a second, and from behind the Ice Beam emerged a spinning Piplup was a large beak.
    Dawn: Drill Peck!
    The Drill Peck slammed into Archeops, smashing the ice, which hurt Archeops, and then the Drill Peck drilled into it.
    Dawn: Now we're up close! Hydro Pump!
    It was a direct hit!
    Archeops was almost down.
    Iris: This isn't over! Endeavo.........
    ??????: STOP RIGHT THERE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ZJ_lKVLBk
    Iris: What?
    Dawn: Huh?
    Piplup: Piplup!
    Standing in the doorway was Lenora. Behind her stood Brycen, Drayden and Clay, along with Daniel, Jack, Sid, Elesa, and Burgh. Elesa and Burgh were handcuffed.
    Daniel: Dawn!
    Dawn: I'm so glad to see you.
    Lenora: This stops here Iris.
    Elesa: Please Iris stop.
    Burgh: Listen to them
    Iris: You 2 gave in easily I see. You're such kids.
    Drayden: LISTEN TO THEM. THIS ENDS NOW. IRIS YOU NAIVE LITTLE GIRL. Trying to act so grown up, but you're not.
    Iris:.....
    Clay: Iris, we've been tricked.
    Iris: Tricked?
    Clay: I know the truth about Team Plasma.
    Iris: The truth?
    Clay: Yes, let me explain.
    Iris: 5 minutes. That's all you got.
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private) - Page 25 Empty Re: Pokemon: Unova Journeys (Private)

Post  Gligarz Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 am

Reshiram ignited flames around the crumbled tower. Zekrom breathed in, brewing a storm cloud above them.

"Wh...Why is all the violence in the world ending with more violence... Shouldn't there.... be none?" N's worn out voice said, which did not match his age. As the lightning flashed, Meryl could see his eyes, the washed out eyes with no childhood living inside them.

"You can't fight fire with fire, N." Meryl's green eyes were illuminated from the growing fire around them, almost as if a forest was being burnt down. "You'll burn down everything you love."

"But.... I the only thing I love...is Pokemon..." his eyes began to close in grief, then shot back open. "I'm doing this for them! Humans need to be exterminated! Pokemon do not need humans! They will be free! N yelled victoriously, as Reshiram stood proud above him, with fire set ablaze around it's body.

"Pokemon DO need humans, N! Humans need Pokemon too!" Meryl's voice shouted strongly. Zekrom released a roar, as thunder boomed from above.

"I can see why Meloetta has grown a bond to you. Just like how mine have bonded to me. But your selfish! Let them truly have what they need! Freedom! This is the battle that has always been destined to be! ... Reshiram!" N called out, and the beast stepped forward and roared, releasing a column of fire from the sky.

"Zekrom!" Meryl called, as the beast stood on opposite sides to Reshiram and cried, a column of lightning falling from the sky.

"Let us play our part, Meryl! The two Pokemon collided with each other in a blinding light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RdZwklWZoA

Thunder and Fire poured through the sky, erupting the world around them in chaos. Fire grew close to Meryl, who stumbled backwards. Zekrom looked back to Meryl with a reassuring look, and she quickly stood back up, and embraced the flames. The dragons cried out as they glowed red, launching an Outrage at each other. "Fire Blast!" N called out over the loud sounds of fire and thunder. "Thunder!" Meryl yelled to Zekrom. The two attacks struck the Tao Pokemon, leaving them breathing heavily. "Let's give them the final blow!" N commanded. "Blue Flare!" An immense wave of heat passed through the battlefield, striking Zekrom in the chest. As the rubble dust cleared, Zekrom was seen standing on one knee. "Not yet! Bolt Strike!" Meryl called out. Zekrom surrounded himself with electricity, then rammed Reshiram in the chest. Reshiram shook the rocks off of it's body. "This is it, Meryl! Pokemon have earned their right to freedom with this one last gesture! Fusion Flare!" Reshiram let out one last burning inferno on Zekrom, who collapsed upon impact. Meryl's hopes were crushed the second he fell on the ground. "Zekrom!" It's eyes quickly opened, and created a blue sphere of electricity around itself, and flew into the wounded Reshiram, who collapsed as he hit the Vast White Pokemon.
    "Thank you...Zekrom." Meryl looked over to the giant black Pokemon that loomed over her. She then put her eyes over to N, who was on his knees. "...It appears your heart is stronger than mine." he looked up at Meryl. "Pokemon...loving humans?" he laughed slightly. "I never though that would be possible." he smiled. "But as I have went through my journey, I have noticed... I noticed that everywhere I went to, Pokemon and Humans were living in peace... I wanted to confirm my suspicions by battling you. And I can see things clearly now...Thank You." Meryl smiled and gave him her hand, and he lifted himself from his knees. "Now to start over. But what am I going to do? That is something I have to decide from myself.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

N: Please, forgive me, I see the world through your eyes, I no longer have the right to keep this, Meloetta is safe with you. Here. *hands a pokeball over to Meryl*
    Meloetta came out.
    Meloetta: MELA MELA MELA! *floats around Drilbur and then hugs Meryl*
    A voice appeared from behind them.
    ???: After all of that, do you think you're still worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me? You good-for-nothing boy!
    Ghetsis walked into the room.
    Ghetsis: You useless. Useless child. And you *looks at Meryl* You've ruined everything. To start with, I spurred N into pursuing the truth. The reason we reawakened the legendary Pokémon now was to give MY Team Plasma more power! Power to control the fearful masses! That at least was well done.After saying you had to put your beliefs on the line and battle to see which one chosen by the legendary Pokémon was the true hero... You lost to an ordinary Trainer! There is such a thing as being too stupid! Add it up, and you are nothing more than a warped, defective boy who knows nothing but Pokémon.... Meryl, I never would have thought the legendary Pokémon would choose a Trainer like you! It caught me completely off guard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkMNhc04SI
    Ghetsis: This doesn't change my goal. My plans have not been disturbed! In order to rule this world utterly, in order to manipulate the hearts of people who know nothing, I will have N be the king of Team Plasma. But, for that to work, you-- since you know the truth-- You must be eliminated! That was just a convenient lie that I needed to create Team Plasma. Use your head. What's to be gained from letting go of useful things like Pokémon? Certainly, manipulating Pokémon helps people expand their possibilities. That much, I can agree with. So it naturally follows that only I should be able to use Pokémon! You can say whatever you want. A Pokémon, even if it's revered as a deity, is still just a Pokémon. Meryl, so what if it chose you! That doesn't mean you're a threat. Come on! Now you'll face ME in battle! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope! I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what! Meloetta is mine. I can still use it to control this world, through its voice. NOW THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS WITH ME. I SHALL DESTROY YOU. MELOETTA. COME TO ME. EVERYONE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
    Ghetsis threw 6 pokeballs.
    A Elektross, Bouffalant, Cofagrigus, Seismitoad, Bisharp and Hydreigon came out.
    Ghetsis: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHA KILL HER! NOW!
    Time slowed down for second as Meloetta jumped off Meryl's shoulder and flew towards Ghetsis and his pokemon.
    Meloetta span around, a musical note then began to move down her hair as it moved her hair changed from green to orangey-brown, reaching the tip then wrapping around her head. Meloetta changed forme.
    Meloetta: MELA MELA MELAOETTA MELA MELA MELAAAA MELA MELA MELOETTA!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DUupQ4ldA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLUStaslwajLP1-8Y7r2r6UQ
    Meloetta was singing, Ghetsis' pokemon became calmer.
    Ghetsis: No...no no no you don't. That's not fair. My plan.
    Ghetsis' pokemon had their hearts opened, they turned to their master, and refused to carry out his orders.
    Ghetsis: How dare you disobey me. I created Team Plasma with my own hands. I'm absolutely perfect! I AM PERFECTION! I am the perfect ruler of a perfect new world! Since I couldn't become the hero and obtain the legendary Pokémon myself... I prepared someone for that purpose--N! He's nothing more than a freak without a human heart. Do you think you're going to get through to a warped person like that?!
    N looked down at the floor.
    Footsteps came from the coridoor, and ran into the room.
    Daniel, Jack, Dawn, Sid, Lenora, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Brycen, Drayden and Iris along with Officer Jenny and some police officers and Pokemon Champion Alder.
    Ghetsis: I see you gave in too Iris. Lousy work. All of you.
    Iris: If I had known what you were up to all along, I would never have helped you.
    Alder: Leave this poor girl alone, she only thought she was doing what was right, and N, do not listen to him, you are you, you are not a freak, you are special. It seems there has been a lot of deception these past few months. But I forgive you all. Now Officer Jenny if you would.
    Officer Jenny and the police men ran up to Ghetsis, tackling him to the ground and arresting him.
    Officer Jenny: You're going away for a long time.
    The police took Ghetsis away.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJQhhqmlj4
    Alder: So Meryl. Thank you, and thank you Meloetta, and Zekrom, the 3 of you saved this world from the destruction of Ghetsis.
    Iris: What becomes of us now?
    Alder: Like I said, you are forgiven. You may remain as gym leaders of Unova, you were only doing what you thought was right.
    N: And me?
    Alder: You my boy? Come with me, you are welcome to end this adventure, and start fresh, as my apprentice. Iris, you too.
    Iris: Me?
    Alder: Yes, I've seen potential in you, ready to do anything to protect pokemon, that's.....that's admirable, and with training, you could become a great trainer, the greatest of all. Do you accept?
    Iris and N: Of course.
    Drayden nodded.
    Iris: Master Drayden, I'm sorry, for all the damage.
    Drayden: Enough with the apologise, you are forgiven.
    Iris: Thank you.
    Alder: And now, the 5 of you.
    Daniel, Jack, Dawn, Sid and Meryl looked.
    Alder: You've got a Grand Festival and League to get too.
    Jack: But Meryl hasn't even gotten her last badge yet.
    Clay: Well then, after what happened today.......Meryl, please accept this, the Quake Badge.
    Daniel: Alright Meryl, you're coming to the league.
    Alder: However, Meryl, N, Zekrom and Reshiram are 2 of the worlds most powerful pokemon, they don't belong inside pokeballs, please. Free them.
    N: Of course. *grabs Reshiram's pokeball, pressing a button releasing a blue beam and Reshiram* Reshiram, you are free to go. GO! GO! Go back to your home!
    Reshiram took flight!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 am

Meryl: Wouldn't of dreamed of it any other way. *grabbed Zekrom's pokeball, and pressed the button, releasing a blue beam at Zekrom* Goodbye, Friend. Go on! *Zekrom nodded and activated it's turbo boost, and flew away*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX-tcD43RRw
    Daniel: Goodbye Zekrom! Thank you!!!!
    Jack: Farewell!
    Dawn: Thanks for everything!!!
    The 2 Dragons took off into the skies, circling each other leaving 2 traces of light behind, one blue, one orange. Then they disappeared.
    Daniel: And so, our next destination. Castelia City.
    Dawn: Oh no, the Grand Festival.
    Jack: And it starts tomorrow.
    Skyla: Well then, guess you better come with me!

Outside, the gang and Skyla sat in Skyla's plane, ready to take off.
    The Gym Leaders stood, waving goodbye.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUr5fMF_ak&feature=relmfu
    Skyla: Okay, hold on tight! Next Destination......*presses buttons and pulls lever* HERE WE GO!!!! WAHOOOO!
    The plane took to the skies.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 am

Skyla dropped them off in Castelia City then headed back home.

Daniel: Dawn! The Grand Festival is just by the port! Looking onto the sea! I know you can win it!
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: TURT!
    Jack: We're all supporting you!
    Dawn: Thanks guys!
    Dawn: I can't wait any longer! Here we go!
    Dawn ran up to the Contest Hall, waiting outside was a very familiar face. Johanna, Dawn's mother.
    Johanna: Dawn, you made it, took your time.
    Dawn: Mom! I'm so glad to see you.
    Johanna: Well then, I got to be quick, I'm not suppose to interact with the coordinators before the Grand Festival, but here *hands Dawn a box* Its a new dress, for the Grand Festival.
    Dawn: Thanks Mom!
    Johanna: Good luck today, now I've got to go. Bye
    Johanna ran inside.
    Daniel: Dawn, *puts hand on her shoulder* You ready?
    Dawn: *sighs, then looks up at the Contest Hall* Ready *smiles*

Dawn and the gang entered the Contest Hall, they approached the desk to speak to Nurse Joy. Dawn handed her the 5 ribbons she had won.
    Nurse Joy: Alright Dawn, you're all signed up, good luck.
    Dawn: Thanks!

Daniel, Jack, Sid and Meryl all recieved their seat numbers.
    Dawn: Right, let's go back stage and see the other coordinators.
    The group headed through some doors, and there in front of them was many coordinators, some were eating the food there for them, whilst others were talking, and some were training.
    Dawn looked around, she spotted Abbie!
    Abbie came running over.
    Abbie: Hi guys, its so good to see you.
    Dawn: You too! Are you ready?
    Abbie: Uh, a little, although I'm feeling really nervous.
    Daniel: Don't worry about it, you're suppose to.
    Minun: Mai!
    Turtwig: Turtwig Turt!
    Dawn: Just don't let it get a hold of you so that it affects your pokemon.
    Another person approached them. It was Cheren.
    Cheren: So you made it *fiddles with his glasses*
    Dawn: Hi Cheren!
    Cheren: I can't wait for today to start. Not long now.
    Daniel: Me neither, I love the atmosphere the Grand Festival brings.
    Daniel felt a tap on the shoulder.
    Daniel: Huh?
    Stood behind the gang was Kelgee and Rebecca.
    Daniel: Kelgee! Alright, how's it going! *shakes hand*
    Kelgee: Its going great.
    Rebecca: Hi everyone.
    Dawn: Hey Rebecca, so you made it to the Grand Festival!
    Rebecca: Only just, won the last contest ribbon available.
    Dawn: That's still great news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2w4-1G7m5Q&feature=bf_prev&list=PL81122DF167BE09CF
    On Rebecca's shoulder was a pokemon, a pokemon who is not common around Unova.
    Daniel: Rebecca, you got a Zigzagoon?
    Dawn: *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Zigzagoon, the TinyRaccoon Pokémon. Zigzagoon is extremely curious and so ends up walking in a zigzag path between things that interest it.
    Kelgee: Yes, me and Rebecca went to Eastern Unova recently to train for the Grand Festival and League and got some new pokemon. Pokemon from other regions.
    Zigzagoon: ZIGZAGOON!
    Abbie: Take a look at what I got! GO RAPIDASH!
    Dawn: You got a Rapidash?
    Abbie: Well, Mum had a herd of Rapidash arrive on the farm a few months back, I bonded with one of them and it came with me.
    Rapidash: RAAAAAAAAAAPIDASH!
    Daniel: Looks like you all got new pokemon ready for the Grand Festival, which means its now harder for us to predict who you'll use.
    ?????: HAHAHAHA, you all had to catch new pokemon? I just used my old ones from Sinnoh! There's no stopping me!
    Dawn: I know that voice.....Ursula. Gahhh.
    Ursula: Oh hi DeeDee! Surprised you made it to the Grand Festival.
    Dawn: I've made it to previous ones, there was no chance I was missing out on this one.
    Speaker: The Grand Festival will begin in 2 hours.
    Jack: Dawn, we should probably head to the rooms, and you should get ready.
    Dawn: RIGHT!

The gang headed to the rooms.
    They had one large room, with 5 king sized beds.
    Piplup: PIPLUP!
    Minun: MAI MAI!
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    Daniel stood on the balcony.
    Daniel: And look at that! A perfect view of the sea.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

After getting ready, the gang split, Coordinators went back stage, whilst the others went to the audience.
    Daniel: We're rooting for you Dawn!
    Kelgee: GO Rebecca!

Dawn, Rebecca, Abbie, Cheren and Ursula sat in the waiting rooms.

Margenta ran up onto the stage.
    Margenta: HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! ARE YOU READY!!??!?!?
    Crowd: *CHEERS*
    Margenta: That's what I like to hear, thanks for joining us at the Grand Festival! The Grand Festival, where the regions top coordinators earn 5 ribbons each in order to compete against each other. And without further a due! Let's bring on the Judges! In the Green Stage its!!!!! Mr Contesta and Nurse Joy!
    A hole opened up and from the floor appeared Mr Contesta and Nurse Joy
    The Crowd cheered
    Margenta: In the Red stage its....Johanna and Nurse Joy!
    Another hole opened up and from the floor appeared Johanna and Nurse Joy.
    The Crowd cheered louder.
    Margenta: And on the Yellow stage is Mr Sukizo and Nurse Joy!!
    Crowd cheers
    Margenta: In the blue stages its Special Guest judge, all the way from Hoenn......its Amy and Nurse Joy!
    The crowd went crazy with cheers.
    Daniel: Amy? No way?
    Jack: But? We? We had no idea!?
    Amy and Nurse Joy appeared, Amy waved to the audience.
    Daniel and Jack stood up waving.
    Kelgee: Do you know her?
    Daniel: She used to travel with us long ago.
    Kelgee: No way, and now she's a judge?
    Jack: One of the top judges in the world. She's famous in most regions.
    Kelgee: I've never heard of her.
    Daniel: She's got her own clothing range for Pokemon and Trainers, her own perfume range, and even action figures based off her and her Pokemon!
    Kelgee: That's very.....cool is the word I'm looking for.
    Daniel: Cool it is!
    Minun: Mai Mai!!! Mai mai!
    Amy heard Minun's cry and looked up smiling and waving.
    Margenta: Well I know the crowd wants to have a few words with one particular guest, so Amy! How is it to be here today?
    Amy: Its great, Unova is one big far away region that I've never been too, and its fantastic to visit here.
    Margenta: Are there any plans after the Grand Festival?
    Amy: Well I'm only here for the Grand Festival, I fly back to Hoenn on the private jet to judge the Grand Festival in Hoenn which has many great coordinators. But I'm hoping to hang out with my friends whilst I'm here.
    Margenta: Well then Amy, we're glad to have you here even though you have a busy schedule. So everyone are we ready to see the coordinators? The first 4 coordinators are! Jamel from Nuvema Town in the Green Stage, Ursula in the Red stage, Gwen in the Yellow stage and Sissy in the Blue stage!

Ursula: Let's show them world! Flareon and Vaporeon! GO GO GO!
    From a bubble seal came the 2 eeveelutions.
    Ursula: Now let's show them how we do things! Fire Spin!
    Flareon let out flames.
    Ursula: Now Bubblebeam!
    The Bubbles appeared around the flames, lighting up the bubbles with a beautiful engaging light.
    The crowd cheered!

Margenta: Next in the Yellow stage its Cheren!
    Cheren: Simisage and Gigalith GO! Gigalith use Ancient Power!
    Rocks came from the ground and floated in the air
    Cheren: No Simisage!
    Simisage used Razor Leaf, cutting up the rocks, precisely.
    The rocks floated to the floor in the shape of Simisage, Gigalith, Cheren, Johanna, Amy, Mr Sukizo, Mr Contesta and Nurse Joy.
    Cheren hand the mini statues to each of the judges!
    The crowd cheered!

Margenta: In the green stage its Rebecca!
    Rebecca waved
    Rebecca: Now lets go! Zigzagoon and Masquerain!
    Masquerain flew above the crowds using Silver Wind!
    Silver Dust floated into the crowd
    Rebecca: Zigzagoon use Seed Bomb!
    Zigzagoon used Seed Bomb into the air, they exploded creating a beautiful light display along with the Silver Powder.
    The crowd cheered.

Margenta: In the Yellow Stage, Abbie takes her turn.
    Abbie ran out sending out Sewaddle and Rapidash!
    Abbie: *breathes in* Just like we practiced. Okay do it
    Rapidash ran around at a quick speed.
    Abbie: Sewaddle now!
    Sewaddle used String Shot grabbing to the back of Rapidash, Sewaddle was then pulled through the air.
    Sewaddle: SEWADDLE!
    Daniel: I don't get it.
    Rapidash got faster and faster, and then even faster and faster.
    The string holding Sewaddle to Rapidash began to stretch and get faster.
    Abbie: Sewaddle use......
    Suddenly the string snapped! Sewaddle was launched across the arena, and into the crowd, KO'ing it.
    Abbie: AH...........

Dawn: Oh no! Abbie!

Margenta: This isn't looking good for Abbie, and she's unable to finish her performance, disqualifying her from moving forward.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Dawn got a notification that she would be next to perform on the Blue stage.
    Dawn: Ahhhhh, I feel so nervous, if one slip up like that can get you disqualified......No. No. I must remain calm.
    Dawn ran towards the stage.

Margenta: And now its Dawn's turn on the Blue stage.
    Amy watched carefully, then looked over to Daniel and co in the crowd.
    Dawn appeared on the stage. She took a deep breathe then.
    Dawn: Whismicott, Zebstrika! Spotlight!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUr5fMF_ak
    The 2 pokemon came out of a petal seal.
    Dawn: Zebstrika Flame Charge!
    Zebstrika picked up speed!
    It then ran covered in flames, it jumped into the air, creating a flame circle!
    It repeated this multiple times, leaving many Fire circles in the arena.
    Dawn: Whismicott! Cotton Spore!
    Cotton surrounded Whismicott!
    Dawn: Conduct it with Thunderbolt!
    Zebstrika used Thunderbolt, the cotton protected Whismicott but it made a beautiful display.
    Dawn: Now fly!
    Whimicott flew through the first flame circle.
    Dawn: Now Run!
    Zebstrika ran after it, jumping through, the 2 were side by side, going through the hoops.
    The crowd cheered.
    Dawn: Now wrap it up! Use Flame Charge and Cotton Spore!
    Cotton shot out around the stage.
    Then Zebstrika ignited, the cotton then created a domino effect, with cotton bursting into colourful flames.
    Whismicott gently floated down onto Zebstrika who then kneeled before the crowd.
    The Crowd cheered again.
    Daniel: THAT WAS GREAT DAWN!
    Amy smiled, then nodded at Dawn.
    Dawn sighed with relief she then ran backstage.
    The gang left the audience to go meet her.
    Daniel: You were great.
    Minun: Mai mai
    Turtwig: Turtwig Turt
    Piplup: Pip Piplup!
    Jack: Spectacular!
    Dawn: Thank you!
    Kelgee: Yes, Rebecca you were great too.
    Abbie sat on a chair by herself.
    The gang approached her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aeoZqgCHY
    Daniel: Abbie, you're young, don't be so hard on yourself.
    Dawn: Yeah no need to worry, they'll be plenty more contests for you, and with each one, you'll improve.
    Abbie: Thanks guys
    Jack: You going to stick around?
    Abbie: Nah, like you said, theres more contests out there! I just have to train harder, although I'm still not sure if I want to be a coordinator, I wouldn't mind being a professional show jumper, after seeing Rapidash, and working with it, I feel inspired to do so.
    Daniel: Show jumping huh? Well whatever path you choose, if you work hard, you'll be successful
    Abbie: Dawn, win this! For me please!
    Dawn: Uh....I'll try my best.
    Abbie then stood up, she waved to the gang and headed out of the doors.

Margenta: Time to find out which coordinators will be moving onto the next round.........
    First on the screen was Cheren!
    Cheren: Great!
    Jack: The top scorer.
    Dawn appeared shortly after, followed by Ursula.
    Ursula: What she scored higher than me? ARGH!
    Daniel: Dawn, you did it, you moved onto the battle round!
    Rebecca appeared also!
    Kelgee: Rebecca you did it!
    Rebecca: Thank you!
    And more coordinators appeared.
    Margenta: There you have it, now let's do the match ups!!!!
    Cheren and Ursula were matched up with different coordinators.
    The Dawn appeared, her opponent was.......Rebecca.
    Rebecca: Looks like its us 2.
    Dawn: Uh....Alrighty, I won't go easy on you!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:42 am

Day 2 - The Battle Rounds.
    Margenta: And now we move swiftly onto the Battle Rounds! These rounds consist of Double battles. There will be 2 rounds of Double Battles. The remaining 64 coordinators will partake in these rounds. However from the top 16 onwards, the battles will be Triple Battles! So let's begin! Judges ready?
    Johanna, Amy, Mr Sukizo, Mr Contesta and Nurse Joy: Ready!
    Margenta: The Second Day of the Grand Festival shall begin! Lets go! First up its Rory Vs Simon!

Backstage
    Dawn: Alright, stay cool! We can do this! For my first Double Battle, I'm against Rebecca. So I think I'll go with Deerling and Piplup!
    Piplup: Pip Pip Piplup!
    Dawn: Aha!

Margenta: And now next coordinators. On my Left, its Dawn! On my Right! Its Rebecca, the timer is ready, let's BEGIN!
    Rebecca: GO Gothitelle! Maractus!
    Dawn: Piplup! Deerling! Spotlight!
    Rebecca: Maractus use Pin Missile!
    Dawn: Dodge it!
    Piplup span out of the way!
    Deerling jumped to the side.
    Rebecca lost points.
    Rebecca: Psychic Gothitelle!
    Gothitelle used Psychic on the Pin Missile, it was able to control the direction of them, they suddenly turned around and flew into the back of Dawn's pokemon.
    Dawn lost double the amount of points Rebecca lost.
    Daniel: Nice recovery!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzI5uxROiXE
    Dawn: Use Energy Ball Deerling.
    Deerling: Deerling!!!
    Dawn: Piplup Bubblebeam!
    The Bubbles wrapped around the ball. Smashing into Maractus.
    Rebecca lost points, making them both equal.
    Rebecca: Wood Hammer and Psychic!
    Jack: Yikes, that's going to be powerful.
    Daniel: Psychic means its going to hit.
    Dawn: (HOW? How can I stop it?)
    Dawn lost points.
    Dawn: (Of course) Piplup and Deerling! SPIN! AND USE BUBBLEBEAM AND ENERGY BALL!
    The Bubblebeam and Energy Ball acted like a shield.
    The attacks smashed through the Bubbles and balls, creating special sparkles! Dawn lost points, but Rebecca lost even more.
    Rebecca: Woah she's good.
    Dawn: Counter Shield! Now Piplup hop on Deerling!
    Piplup hopped onto Deerling's back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjXpmwONO-I&feature=related
    Dawn: Drill Peck! And Bounce!
    Deerling shot into the air!
    Rebecca: (What is she doing?)
    From the sky above, Deerling came crashing down on top of Maractus! Whilst Piplup span down with a large beak, stabbing into Gothitelle!
    Rebecca lost points.
    Dawn: Again!
    Piplup and Deerling jumped into the air.
    Rebecca: The same thing won't work twice on me! Use Psychic Gothitelle!
    As the duo fell to the ground, Gothitelle caught them in their place. It then threw them into the crowds.
    Some of the crowd had to run to move out of the way.
    Dawn lost points.
    Rebecca: PSYCHIC AGAIN!
    Piplup, Deerling and some of the seats were lifted into the air.
    Rebecca: Make them dizzy!
    Gothitelle began to spin them around and around.
    Rebecca: Now use Pin Missile!
    The three claws on the end of Maractus's hands glowed white and it fired three streams of glowing white pins from its claws at Piplup and Deerling.
    Dawn lost more points.
    Dawn: We have to bring it back, Hydro Pump!
    Water began to spray out of the spinning pokemon, hitting Gothitelle backwards!
    The duo and chairs began to fall to the ground.
    Dawn: Kick those chairs!
    Piplup and Deerling knocked the chairs at Maractus, who was also hit back.
    Rebecca lost points making them both equal with only 30 seconds to spare.
    Dawn: Piplup use Ice Beam! Deerling use Energy Ball!
    The ball of energy shot at its opponents, it then was covered in Ice.
    Dawn: Hit it! Come on please.
    Rebecca: Psychic!
    Gothitelle caught the Ice Ball.
    Dawn lost points.
    Daniel: YOU CAN DO IT DAWN!
    Dawn: Right! Piplup Hydro Pump!
    Piplup jumped from behind the Ball, firing at Gothitelle hitting it, losing points for Rebecca, as the ball fell to the ground, Deerling smashed into it, knocking it forwards and hitting Maractus, losing even more points for Rebecca.
    Margenta: TIME'S UP! MOVING ONTO THE NEXT ROUND IS.........Dawn!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabJwLvWqVA
    Dawn breathed in and out.
    Dawn: Aha! Piplup, Deerling thank you!
    Rebecca shook Dawn's hand.
    Rebecca: You were awesome Dawn! Thank you for such a great battle.
    Dawn: No worries! I had fun.

Margenta: And so more and more coordinators move onto the next round, including Cheren and Ursula, who seem to be the favourites of the competition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yCsK6n9it0
    Outside the Hall
    Kelgee: Congratulations on your victory Dawn.
    Dawn: Thanks Kelgee
    Daniel: So what's the plan for you 2?
    Rebecca: We're going to head to the next destination, The Pokemon League!
    Daniel: Already?
    Kelgee: If we get there now, more time to train than travel, means I'll be stronger than you.
    Daniel: Haha, we'll see at the League.
    Jack: Rebecca, hard luck today. You were great though.
    Rebecca: Thanks, all my life I wanted to see the world outside of my island. When Daniel and Dawn came there, they showed me what the outside world could bring, and here I am today, never ever did I think I could be in a contest, let alone a Grand Festival, I accomplished that, all thanks to you Daniel and Dawn.
    Dawn: No need to worry
    Daniel: It was a pleasure.
    Rebecca: And because of you 2, I met my best friend, Kelgee! He helped me grow stronger. *hugs Kelgee*
    Kelgee: Its alright. Dawn, good luck with the rest of the Festival. Dan, Sid, Meryl, look out at the league.
    Daniel: See ya Kelgee, Rebecca, take care, and see you next month!
    The duo walked off into the sunset waving goodbye.
    Daniel: And so, Day 2 ends, and another rival is eliminated yet you're still in it Dawn, that's great isn't it?
    Dawn: Yeah it is!
    Daniel: Do us all proud and win it!
    Dawn: Uh, I'll try my best!
    The gang walked back inside.
    Margenta: And here is Battle Round 2 match ups.
    On Screen Dawn was paired up with a boy named Justin.
    Dawn: My next opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCgg2trbdc&feature=channel&list=UL
    Later that night.
    Dawn sat on the balcony, watching the moon and the ocean.
    The gang stepped out.
    Daniel: Its late Dawn, going to get some sleep? A big day tomorrow right?
    Dawn: Yeah......I was just remembering, our journey in Unova, its been great hasn't it? Meeting Meryl and Drilbur, Lucas and Sid arriving, but then Lucas leaving, meeting Ty, meeting Kelgee and Rebecca, and of course, capturing all our pokemon.......I hope to have many more journeys with you.
    Daniel: Aha, I'm sure you will.

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

Day 3: The Battle rounds continue
    On the third day, the coordinators were making steady progress, and advancing onto the next stage. Ursula, and Cheren made it and a noble coordinator was impressing the judges, his name was Alexander
    Dawn and Justin's match was well underway, with Dawn's Mienfoo and Trubbish coming out on top against Justin's Liligant and Swadloon.
    Margenta: The final 16 coordinators are......
    Ursula, Dawn, Cheren and Alexander appeared on the screen along with several other coordinators.
    Margenta: Now for the top 16 match ups!
    Dawn was up against Cheren.
    Cheren: *removes glasses* Well then Dawn, good luck.
    Dawn: You too.
    Cheren: And we're the first match too.
    Margenta: Calling up Dawn and Cheren!!!!
    Dawn: Right, let's do this. (I've made a little substitution too)
    Dawn and Cheren ran onto the stage.
    Margenta: On my left, its Dawn! On my right, its Cheren! The rounds from here on out will be Triple Battles, good luck, the timer is on the clock. BEGIN!
    Cheren: Take the center stage! Simisage, Liepard and Volcarona!
    Dawn: Spotlight! Piplup! Whismicott and Togekiss!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67goV9LyI5o&feature=g-vrec
    Daniel: Alright, she's brought in Togekiss! She helped her get her first Unova ribbon!
    Jack: And she used it in the finals of the Grand Festival of Sinnoh, its a tough pokemon.
    Dawn: Piplup! Whirlpool! Whismicott use Magical Leaf and Togekiss use Aura Sphere!
    Piplup created a Whirlpool, the Leaves flew into making a razor sharp Whirlpool, the aura sphere made it shine a bright colourful blue.
    Cheren lost points.
    Cheren: Simisage, Vine Whip!
    The vines flew into the Whirlpool, countering it and making it collapse
    Dawn lost massive amounts of points.
    Dawn: AH.....
    Cheren: Liepard and Volcarona attack!
    Liepard fired a Shadow Ball, and Volcarona engulfed it in flames.
    Dawn lost points.
    The fire ball was heading straight for Whismicott.
    Dawn: Look out! Piplup quick!
    Piplup fired Hydro Pump, countering the flames and putting them out. But the Shadow Ball still hit Whismicott.
    Daniel: Nice, those flames would have really hurt.
    Dawn: Piplup, Togekiss, Whismicott take to the skies!
    Piplup hopped onto Togekiss.
    The arena roof opened up and Togekiss and Whimsicott flew up.
    Dawn: Piplup, Hydro Pump, Whismicott use Magical Leaf, and Togekiss use Aura Sphere!
    3 attacks came crashing down from above, hitting all 3 of Cheren's pokemon.
    Jack: Dawn's making the time go by, whilst keeping her points and attacking from above, Cheren can't get high enough with its attacks, so Dawn's pokemon are safe.....that's smart.
    Cheren: Volcarona! FLY! Simisage, Vine Whip
    Dawn: WHAT?
    Volcarona took to the skies and Simisage wrapped its vines around it, pulling it up.
    Simisage swung itself into Togekiss, knocking it out of the air, whilst Volcarona used Flamethrower on Whismicott, taking serious damage and knocking it to the floor.
    Togekiss, Piplup and Whismicott laid on the floor.
    Dawn: AHHHHH Guys! Please! Get up!
    The 3 pokemon got up.
    Liepard came crashing at them with a Shadow Claw, it hit Whismicott into the floor, KO'ing.
    Dawn: Return Whismicott. You were great.
    Jack: She losing her focus.
    Daniel: DAWN, YOU CAN DO IT! STAY FOCUSED!
    Dawn nodded.
    Dawn: Piplup, Togekiss, let's show them!
    Piplup hopped onto Togekiss, and they flew up to Volcarona.
    Dawn: ExtremeSpeed and Drill Peck!
    Piplup's beak grew bigger, and the 2 pokemon shot forward.
    The crashed into Volcarona, who was stabbed by Piplup's beak, then knocking out of the skies by Togekiss.
    As it fell, Piplup whipped up a Hydro Pump, forcing it to the ground quicker.
    It slammed into the floor, KO'd.
    Cheren: Woah, impressive.
    With 1 minute left on the clock. Dawn had to think fast, Cheren had a few more points than her.
    Dawn: AGAIN, WHIRLPOOL AND AURA SPHERE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjyYDvLWYk
    Cheren: That won't work!
    The beautiful and bright Whirlpool headed towards Liepard and Simisage.
    Cheren: Vine Whip!
    Dawn: Extreme Speed!
    Togekiss quickly took flight, appearing in front of the vines, taking the hit.
    Dawn lost points, with 30 seconds left.
    The Whirlpool crashed into Liepard, then caught Simisage, the 2 pokemon were spun around, then hit by Aura Sphere inside.
    Dawn: Piplup Ice Beam!
    Piplup then froze the Whirlpool, with both pokemon trapped.
    Cheren lost points.
    Dawn: DRILL PECK AND EXTREME SPEED!
    The 2 pokemon charged at the ice, smashing it to pieces.
    Cheren's points, disappeared, eliminating him.
    Margenta: And the winner is.....Dawn!
    Piplup and Togekiss ran to their owner, and Whismicott came back out of its pokeball, the 3 pokemon hugged Dawn.
    Cheren shook Dawn's hand.
    Cheren: Dawn you've impressed me. Thanks for a great battle.
    Dawn: Thanks Cheren, you were really strong.
    Cheren: You think? I'm going to come from this, and work stronger, I'll make my pokemon stronger and perhaps take on the rest of the gyms!
    Dawn: That's a great idea.
    Cheren: I guess I'll see you at the league then, see you! Dawn!
    Dawn: Bye Cheren!

Ursula and Alexander passed onto the next rounds too.

Margenta: And the Final 8 coordinators are here!
    The final 8 stood on stage.
    Margenta: So let's see who's up against who.
    On screen appeared Alexander and a girl, 4 other coordinators appeared, and then Dawn Vs Ursula.
    Dawn: I'm up against her?
    Ursula: Finally, I'll show the world how much I've improved by beating her. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 pm

That night, Dawn sat once again on the balcony, recalling all of her battles with Ursula.
    Dawn: Piplup, I've always beaten Ursula, part of me thinks, I shouldn't be worried, I've beaten her many times before, I can beat her again, but another part of me thinks, I have to worry, she's gotten this far, she's tough, and on all of my battles, she was beating me, until I pulled something out of the bag, she made fun of me because "I only beat her thanks to the point system, I didn't really win, I didn't knock out her pokemon" except for that time at the Grand Festival in Sinnoh, I thought she was growing up, but she wasn't, when we met again in Unova, she acted the exact same way.
    Piplup: Pip Pip Piplup Pip Piplup.
    Dawn: You're right. I just have to pretend she's like all the rest, I can't let her get to me. Ursula, tomorrow. You're going down.

Day 4 - Top 8

Dawn and Ursula stood, staring at each other on stage.
    Margenta: Welcome, to the 4th day of the Grand Festival in Unova. We're here with the final 8 coordinators. On my left, its Ursula. On my Right, its Dawn! Time is on the clock. BEGIN!!!!
    Ursula: DeeDee is going down, GO! Gabite! Wigglytuff! and Chandelure!
    Dawn: Spotlight! Deerling, Mienfoo, and Zebstrika!
    Ursula: Gabite, use Dragon Claw! Chadelure use Flamethrower!
    Flames wrapped around Gabite's claw. It ran up to Zebstrika, slicing at it.
    Zebstrika: ZEEEEEEEEBSSSSSSSSTIKA!
    Dawn lost points
    Dawn: Zebstrika! Ah, quick Flame Charge!
    Zebstrika charged into Gabite in flames, the 2 pokemon were pushing against each other, using all their strength.
    Dawn and Ursula lost points
    Dawn: Mienfoo use Hi-Jump Kick!
    Mienfoo jumped up into the air, kicking Wigglytuff.
    Wiggylytuff: Wiggly Wiggly!
    Ursula lost points
    Ursula: Wigglytuff use Sing!
    Wigglytuff: Wigggglytuuuuuuffff Wigggaly-lyyy tuff! Wigglytuff!
    Mienfoo began to close its eyes, it began to nap.
    Dawn lost points
    Daniel: That's not good at all.
    Ursula: Use Psychic Chandelure!
    Chandelure picked up Mienfoo. Then threw it at Zebstrika.
    Dawn: Mienfoo, Zebstrika! Deerling use Energy Ball!
    Deerling: Deeeeerling!
    Deerling fired Energy Ball at Gabite, it had a type advantage and Ursula lost points.
    Ursula: Hahaha! Wigglytuff use Thunder!
    The room grew dark, then from above, lightening struck into Mienfoo.
    Dawn: MIENFOO!!
    Mienfoo took huge amounts of damage.
    Dawn: (I have to get a grip, she's destroying me)
    Mienfoo woke up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFmC6R7p5Q
    Dawn: Mienfoo use Aura Sphere! Deerling use Energy Ball! Zebstrika use Electro Ball!
    The 3 balls combined together! It headed towards its opponents, part of the floor was destroyed as it went along.
    Ursula lost points
    It struck Gabite, Wigglytuff and Chandelure, creating a huge explosion! Part of the roof collapsed.
    Jack: That was huge! Such power.
    Gabite, Wigglytuff and Chandelure were very hurt.
    Ursula began biting part of her dress in anger.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5aYW8gXLQ
    Ursula: Gabite use Aerial Ace!
    Gabite dashed forward!
    But suddenly, it started to glow
    Daniel: No way.....
    Jack: It can't be.....
    Ursula: Finally! I've been waiting for this moment!
    Gabite began to change shape and it evolved into Garchomp.
    Dawn: Oh no no no no no no no!!!!
    Dawn lost points, leaving her with a 1/4 of her points left whilst Ursula had over half.
    Dawn: This isn't good!
    Garchomp sliced Zebstrika, then began ferociously attacking it.
    Dawn: Zebstrika!!!!!!!!
    Zebstrika was KO'd.
    Ursula: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE DONE DEEDEE!
    Dawn: Return Zebstrika, you did fantastic, thank you. This isn't over just yet. Deerling use Bounce! Mienfoo ATTACK!
    Deerling jumped into the air, whilst Mienfoo ran at Wigglytuff, then began kicking and punching away at it.
    Ursula: That all you got? Wigglytuff use Fire Blast!
    As Mienfoo was right up close, Wigglytuff let out the almighty powerful fire attack, it threw Mienfoo backwards, Mienfoo was close to fainting, it laid on the floor, then it tried to get up.
    Ursula: Dragon Claw!
    Garchomp smashed its claw into Mienfoo, pushing it into the ground. KO'ing it.
    Daniel: Dawn!
    Dawn: Return.......Mienfoo, you've been brilliant.
    Deerling came crashing down onto Garchomp, hurting it
    Ursula: Time to wrap this up, Chandelure use Flamethrower, Wigglytuff use Fire Blast!
    Dawn: GET OUT OF THE WAY!
    Deerling jumped to the left, but a screen of fire still hit it.
    Deerling: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLING!
    Jack: That's super effective, the power of 2 fire attacks......
    Deerling laid on the floor.
    Ursula: And we're done. AHHAHAHAHAHA.
    Deerling: Deer.......Deeeeer......
    Time slowed down.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4v6cO1GMk
    Deerling looked around, seeing its trainer, then scanned its surroundings, seeing a cheering crowd, the judges, it looked like things were over, it saw its friends in the crowd, its opponents. Then looked back at Dawn.
    Deerling: Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *bright light appears over its head* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling!
    Deerling fired a huge bright light beam at Garchomp, it went straight through it, KO'ing, then it struck Chandelure, KO'ing it.
    Jack: That's Solarbeam! It learnt Solarbeam!
    Daniel: And a powerful one at that, it took down Garchomp and Chandelure. That....that's amazing! Way to go Deerling!
    Dawn: Aha. Deerling that's amazing.
    Deerling had an inner strength, motivating it to get up.
    Deerling: Deerling!
    Ursula: Wigglytuff use Thunderbolt!
    Dawn: Solarbeam!
    The 2 beams collided! Creating a huge explosion!
    Both trainers lost points, They were just about equal, with 10 seconds remaining.
    Deerling: *heavily breathing* Dee Deee Deee Deeerling *gets a sharp pain and collapses*
    Margenta: Deerling is unable to battle, with 10 seconds to spare, Ursula is the winner!
    Ursula: What? I beat her? Ahahaha I----I----I actually beat her!!! AHhahhhahahaha no way! I'm in the top 4.
    Dawn returned Deerling
    Dawn: You have no idea how proud of you I am. Deerling, my little hero. You battle wonderfully, a good long rest is what you deserve.
    Deerling: Deerling
    Piplup: Piplup Pip.
    Dawn kneeled on the floor, Ursula stood over her.
    Ursula: Dawn.
    Dawn: Huh? Well, Ursula, you did it, you finally beat me, Diamond Dandruff. Aha, congratulations, you're tough, and Gabite evolving was just so awesome.
    Dawn rose to shake Ursula's hand.
    Ursula: Dawn. You know, I respect you, the way you and your pokemon battled, its admirable, I guess finally beating you proved that. Thanks for the battle today.
    The 2 rivals shook hands.
    Margenta: And so, Ursula moves onto the next round. Joining her is Alexander, Simon, and Arthur!

Dawn went backstage to pack up her stuff.
    Her pokemon sat with her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vMl63pfn0&list=FLUStaslwajLP1-8Y7r2r6UQ&index=12&feature=plpp_video
    Dawn: You have no idea how proud I am of all of you.
    Mienfoo: Mien!
    Trubbish: Trubbish!
    Whismicott: Whismi!
    Zebstrika: Zebstrika!
    Dawn: We've grown so strong, as a team, and thank you for everything.
    Daniel, Jack, Sid and Meryl walked in.
    Daniel: Tough luck today, are you okay?
    Dawn: Of course, with every victory, there comes a loss.
    Jack: You battled amazingly.
    Dawn: Thanks.
    Daniel: Would you like to stay for the rest of the competition?
    Dawn: Of course, I'd like to see Ursula win it.
    Jack: Sounds good.

THE FINALS
    Ursula and Alexander battled it out, Garchomp, Plusle, and Minun Vs Cofagrigus, Krookodile and Klinklang
    The timer hit 0. And Ursula lost by half a point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6lErQOpEE
    Margenta: AND THE WINNER OF THE GRAND FESTIVAL IN UNOVA IS..............ALEXANDER!!!!!
    Dawn, Daniel, Jack, Sid and Meryl clapped for the winner.
    Alexander was given a crown by Amy, and Johanna handed him the trophy.
    Alexander: Thank you all!!!!!!!

The afterparty
    Dawn: Ursula, you battled great, so what are your plans for now?
    Ursula: Not sure, how about you?
    Dawn: Yeah, I'm going to watch Daniel, Sid and Meryl at the Pokemon League, then I'm not sure what to do then.
    Ursula: Well, I'll catch you around sometime....DeeDee, I'm sure our paths will cross again, Smell ya later!
    Ursula left.
    Johanna: Dawn! My my, what a reasonable loss, I'm proud.
    Dawn: Thanks Mom.
    Johanna: You've got a great collection of pokemon and a great group of friends, now you go cheer them on at the League.
    Dawn: Of course Mom!
    An old friend approached the gang!
    Amy: Daniel, Jack, Sid! So good to see you again! *hugs them* And you must be Meryl! *hugs her* Dawn, nice try, there's always next time.
    Daniel: Man Amy, I can't believe you've come all this way to Unova, hows the judging going?
    Amy: Its going great as you can see, I love it. So you've got the League, just 1 month away, excited?
    Daniel: You bet I am, me and my pokemon have been training hard. And so have Sid and Meryl.
    Amy: I'd love to watch, but unfortunately it clashes with the Grand Festival in Hoenn.
    Daniel: What are your plans after that? Come travelling for old times sake?
    Amy: Oh Dan! I'd love too, but I've gotta go judge the Kanto contests.

Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Meryl: Meryl Allegro! Pleased to meet you! *shook her hand*
    Drilbur: *ran on top of Meryl's hand, with his hand raised out for Amy to shake as well*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Sid: Dedication to ones profession...*mummbles under his breath* better than a certain someone
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

Amy: Uh....huhu, Hi *shakes Drilbur's claw*
    Daniel: So when do you have to leave?
    Amy: A few days, I'm here for something else as well as the Grand Festival, but you'll see. So, you guys heading home?
    Daniel: Uh, it would be helpful, I can see all my pokemon again, and do a bit of training.
    Amy: Great, we'll head there in my car tomorrow.
    Daniel: Really? Alright, that'll make it quick.
    Dawn: Great, and I can see my pokemon too.
    Jack: ..........(We're going back home? In time for....)

The next morning.
    The gang packed up their stuff and set on the road! Nuvema Town!
    The car arrived and pulled up in front of Daniel, Jack and Dawn's house.
    Daniel: Home sweet home!
    Dawn: I love travelling and all, but there's nothing better than a nice good clean shower and bed!
    The duo rushed inside.
    Jack sighed.
    Amy: Jack aren't you excited to go home?
    Jack: Suppose.
    Jack walked in
    A group of people stood inside, and all of the pokemon at home too.
    Group: SURPRISE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    The lights came on, and party poppers went off.
    Daniel: Happy Birthday Buddy, the big 10!
    Jack: Thanks....
    Sarah: Happy birthday, my youngest child, ready for his journey!
    Jack: Thanks Mum.
    Dawn: Jack, you are ready to go on your journey right?
    Amy: Jack's fine. Right.
    Jack: Uh....yeah.
    Daniel: You don't seem so sure pal.
    Jack: Meh.
    Sarah: Jack, Prof.Juniper is ready for you, its time to go visit her! And get your pokedex and Pokemon.
    Jack: But...but....but...
    Sarah: Now now Jack, go on, it'll be fun.
    Sarah sent him out of the house.
    Jack looked back at the house, then looked at the Lab up ahead.
    Jack: GO TEDDIURSA! CUBCHOO!
    Teddiursa: Ursa!
    Cubchoo: Choo Choo!
    Jack: Guys, we may be leaving our friends, its my birthday, which means we journey alone now.
    Teddiursa and Cubchoo looked sad.
    Jack: Let's head to the lab then...
    Jack went to the lab.

Daniel, Dawn, Amy, Sid and Meryl went outside into the ranch.
    The Pokemon were eager to see their owners again, they all began to crowd them.
    Amy: Look, Rattata, Golduck, Alakazam, Sandshrew, Espeon, Umbreon, Dustox, Sableye, Metagross, Zangoose, Munchlax, and Toxicroak!
    Dawn: And Forretress, Shieldon, Politoed, Feraligatr, and Granbull!
    Daniel: AHA! GUYS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!
    The pokemon jumped onto him.
    Daniel: Everyone out you come!
    Daniel threw his pokeballs, and his Unova pokemon ran over.
    Watchog, Herdier, Pignite, Dewott, Scraggy, Braviary, Haxorus, Beartic, Gigalith and Golurk appeared!
    Amy: Woah, you've got so many new pokemon Dan!
    Dawn: And here's the gang Piplup!
    Lopunny, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, and Togekiss ran over.
    Dawn: Out you come!
    Deerling, Mienfoo, Whismicott, Zebstrika, and Trubbish appeared.
    Amy: Well then, GUYS GO!
    Plusle, Blastoise, Meganium, Blaziken, Ledian, and Illumise came out, towering over Dawn's pokemon.
    Dawn: They look great.
    Amy: Thanks.
    Daniel: Wow, they're all so powerful, they've grown so much.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 am

Jack entered the lab.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fFA7LlbcM
    Prof.Juniper: Jack! You made it! Aha! Happy Birthday!
    Jack: Thanks.
    Prof.Juniper: So, the big 10! You're ready to start your own adventure. So come with me!
    Juniper led Jack to the back room.
    Prof.Juniper: So like all trainers, you receive this! *hold out the pokedex* The Pokedex!
    She went to hand it to Jack, but paused, noticing his face was not filled with the excitement most trainers had.
    Juniper: Jack? Something up? Don't you want to go on your journey?
    Jack: I would, just not now, I don't feel I'm ready. And I've traveled with Daniel since I was 3, and I don't not want to travel with him, he's like my older brother, he inspires me, I watch him battle, and I know he's the type of trainer I want to be, but I'm not ready, not in my heart that is, Mr Weeks taught me so much about Pokemon that you could argue that I am, but in my heart, I just don't feel the time is now.
    Juniper: You know Jack, that's a pretty grown up response right there?
    Jack: It is?
    Juniper: Sure, and not all trainers start their journey at the age of 10, I've given starter pokemon and pokedexes away to 40 year olds, even older too! A trainer can choose when to start their journey, they don't have to rush into it.
    Jack: So I don't have to start travelling alone?
    Juniper: Not until you're ready.
    Jack: That's great!
    Teddiursa: Ursa Ursa!
    Cubchoo: Cub! Cub CHOO!
    Jack: Thank you Professor!
    Jack with his 2 pokemon dashed out of the lab.
    Juniper: Uh, you're welcome.
    Jack ran back to his home, to see the gang out back.
    Daniel was training, his Unova pokemon were fighting against his older pokemon.
    Daniel: THAT'S IT GUYS! YOU'RE DOING GREAT! ALL OF YOU.
    Dawn: Look Dan, Jack's back.
    Daniel: Hey Jack, so which starter did you choose?
    Dawn: Snivy? or Tepig? or even Oshawott?
    Jack: None.
    Amy: None? But why?
    Jack: I'm allowed to start my journey when ever I want, I don't have to start right away, and right now, I'm not ready to start, why would I want to, when all my friends are here, I like traveling with the gang!
    Daniel: So, you're sticking with us?
    Jack: Yeah!
    Minun: MAI
    Turtwig: TURTWIG!
    Daniel: Now that's great *hugs Jack*
    Dawn: I'm glad you've made that decision Jack, the gang wouldn't be complete without you.
    Jack: Aha shucks *blushes*
    Amy: Well, then let's party!
    Plusle: Plu Plu!
    Blastoise: BLAST!!!
    Daniel: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
    The gang sat outside on the ranch, with the pokemon eating the party food the 3 mothers had prepared.
    Johanna then answered a phone call.
    Johanna: Dawn, its for you!
    Dawn: Oh?
    Dawn ran inside to the computer!
    On screen was Jesse!
    Jesse: Y'all! Dawn I watched your Grand Festival tournament! You were Grand! And you evolved Blitzle? THANKS SO MUCH!
    Dawn: No problem, yeah Zebstrika is powerful alright!
    Jesse: Ya I know, Mighty powerful pokemon there! So the Grand Derby starts next week and I was wondering if I could have Zebstrika back now that its helped you in the Grand Festival?
    Dawn: You want Zebstrika back?
    Jesse: He was always on loan remember?
    FLASHBACK!

Blitzle can over to Jesse and rubbed its head against her.
    Jesse: I'm glad you won the race! Well done!
    Dawn: Thanks! Although, Blitzle really pulled us through.
    Jesse: Hey listen, Blitzle, when I found you, you were really self-conscious. But seeing you with Dawn! Well! You're so happy. Which is why Dawn, if you don't mind, I'd like you to take Blitzle with you, only until after the Grand Festival, I'll be needing it for the Grand Derby!
    Dawn: You mean it? I'd love to!
    Jesse: Blitzle, what do you say?
    Blitzle smiled! It nodded its head, then jumped into Dawn, licking her.
    Dawn: Alright! HAHAHA! I like you too! We've got a big journey ahead of us.
    Jesse handed over Blitzle pokeball.
    Jesse: You take good care of Blitzle, and I'll be watching you both in the Grand Festival! AIM FOR THE TOP!
    Jesse gave Blitzle one last hug, then departed.
    FLASHBACK ENDS

Dawn: Oh yeah I completely forgot.
    Jesse: But no worries, you can have Zebstrika back anytime you want. We can share him.
    Dawn rushed outside and explained the situation.
    Daniel: Well Zebstrika, you go and do your best okay, we'll be rooting for you and we'll look forward to seeing you again.
    Turtwig: TURT!
    Dawn and Zebstrika walked back inside.
    Dawn: Well Zebstrika, the end of the road.....thank you, for everything. You've been great!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJwgAflY9tg
    Zebstrika: Zeeeeeb!
    Dawn: I'm going miss you, but you can so come back anytime!
    Zebstrika: ZEEEEEBSTRIKA!
    The 2 of them remembered racing in the Derby together and then competing in contests. They remembered when Zebstrika evolved from Blitzle.
    Dawn: So long Zebstrika! *returns to its pokeball and places it into the computer* You take care of Zebstrika!
    Jesse: Of course!
    Dawn: And good luck with the Derby.
    Jesse: Thanks, I gotta sign off, see ya
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:02 am

Meryl: *walked out of her house, and headed back to the gang* Alrighty! Checked up with the family, I'm all ready.
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 am

The next morning, the gang were up early, they were heading off to the league today.
    Gaynor, Sarah and Johanna stepped out of the house.
    Gaynor: Here, your bags are all packed, and you've got plenty of new supplies. Good luck in the league kids, we'll be watching.
    Daniel: Thanks Mum.
    The gang waved goodbye to the mothers as they headed off, to the Unova League.
    Daniel: So where exactly is the league?
    Jack: Its on an island not far from here, if we head to the port which we arrived in when we first came here, there are boats heading out to the island.
    Amy: Guess that means you'll be wanted a lift?
    Daniel: Yes please.
    Amy: Hop in then!
    Amy drove the gang to the Nuvema Port.
    On their way, they noticed something lying in the road.
    Amy: What's that?
    Dawn: It looks like a pokemon?
    Daniel: Is it injured?
    The car stopped, and the gang got out.
    The pokemon lying on the road was a baby Deerling.
    Dawn: A Deerling!
    Deerling looked very hurt.
    Jack: Quick we have to help it
    Jack went into his backpack and grabbed a potion.
    As they approached it, a net came from the trees. It caught the Deerling.
    Daniel: What's going on?
    Deerling was lifted into the air.
    ????: You kids better stay away if you know what's good for you?
    Daniel: Huh? Give back that Deerling!
    Dawn: NOW!
    ?????: I don't think so!
    Suddenly a car came out of the bushes with the Baby Deerling amongst more Deerling trapped in a cage.
    It took off.
    Daniel: GET BACK HERE!
    Suddenly Daniel was tackled to the ground.
    A girl in a red suit with a cowboy hat had tackled him to the floor.
    Girl: YOU GIVE BACK THE DEERLING YOU POACHER YOU!
    Daniel: Poacher?
    Amy: Wait, this is some misunderstanding, Dan's not a poacher, really!
    Girl: He's not?
    Dawn: No, but some one in a car just took a Deerling, we're here to help!
    Deerling looked angry
    Girl: You have a Deerling too? The name's Annoette! I'm a guardian of the Deerling in this area, but some poacher keeps taking them, I'm so defenseless.
    Daniel: Don't worry, we'll help you get them back.
    Annoette: You will?
    Dawn: Sure, as a fellow friend of Deerling, we'll give it our all!
    Deerling: Deeeer!

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 am

Sid: Hope she's ok with it.....
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 pm

The gang went back to Annoette's house.
    Daniel: Okay, so we need a plan. Perhaps...if we use bait.
    Annoette: Bait?
    Daniel: Although, we would be putting the Deerling at risk.
    Annoette: No-huh, no way, its too risky.
    Daniel: I have every confidence we'll succeed.
    Deerling: Deeerling!
    Dawn's Deerling plucked up.
    Jack: Deerling's offering.
    Daniel: That's what I like to hear.
    Dawn: I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
    Deerling: Deer Deerling!
    Dawn: Are you sure?
    Dawn: Alright, but be careful.
    Daniel: Okay, so here's the plan! We have Deerling, as bait! We then wait for the poachers to nap it, then, Herdier smell the scent of Deerling and we can track down the poachers!
    Dawn: That's good.
    Amy: This....This I've missed, you know, the whole planning to save pokemon, man its fun.
    Daniel: Right then, so that's the plan.
    Annoette: I hope this works!
    The gang set the plan in motion. Herdier smelt Deerling before it became the bait, then the gang hid in a bush whilst Deerling waited out in the open.
    Suddenly a car pulled up, with a cage of Deerling.
    A man got out, he used a rocket launcher, which turned into a net, stealing Deerling, and putting it in the car, then the car took off.
    Daniel: LET'S GO!
    Herdier: HERDIER!
    Turtwig: Turtwig Turt!
    Herdier ran ahead, and the gang followed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Sid: Swoobat, let's go! *Sid sent out his bat*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 am

Dawn: We can't mess up, Deerling put itself at risk to save the others.

The car pulled up in the forest.
    Poacher: Ahaha, I've got plenty of Deerling now, this is going to make me a fortune! I'm going to be rich rich rich!
    Then suddenly, from the bushes came Herdier.
    Herdier: RRRRRRRRRR HERDIER!
    Herdier dived into the poacher, and bite him.
    Poacher: ARGH!!!! *wips out a rod, electrocuting Herdier*
    The gang arrived.
    Daniel: Herdier!!!
    Herdier got up.
    Herdier: HEEEEEEEEEERDIER!
    Poacher: So its a battle you want? THEN GO! Scolipede! Steelix!
    Daniel: Herdier! Let's do this! Sid, wanna lend a hand?
    Dawn, Amy and Annoette ran over to the cage.
    Dawn: Its locked!
    Amy: GO! Blastoise! SKULL BASH!
    Blastoise slammed into the padlock, but it didn't damage it, instead Blastoise was electrocuted!
    Amy: Blastoise! Its no use.
    Dawn: Deerling, we're going to get you out I promise.
    Deerling nodded.
    Daniel: Herdier use Thunderbolt!
    Sparks covered Herdier, as it let off a bolt of electricity out at Scolipede!
    Daniel: GREAT!
    Poacher: Scolipede! Use Steamroller!
    Scolipede rolled into a ball and slammed into Herdier, throwing it into the air and slamming it to the ground.
    Daniel: Herdier!
    Herdier began to glow.
    Jack: Evolution's the solution!
    Herdier grew bigger!
    Herdier evolved into Stoutland!
    Daniel: WOAH! *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Stoutland, the Big-Hearted Pokémon and the evolved form of Herdier. Stoutland is very wise and is skilled in rescuing people stranded in the mountains or at sea.
    Daniel: ALRIGHT!
    Stoutland: STOUT!!!! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
    Stoutland jumped high into the air while facing towards the sky, its body became surrounded in an invisible energy. A bright flash of yellow light appeared in front of its face and it faced towards Scolipede. It then shot itself at Scolipede and an orb of light purple energy with spiraling light yellow streaks around it appear around Stoutland's body and it slammed into Scolipede with great force. Scolipede collapsed!
    Poacher: WH---WH----WHAT? Impossible!
    Steelix and Scolipede were returned.
    Dawn: How are we to get them out? The cage sends out electricity if it is touched.
    Dawn's Deerling rose.
    It then threw itself into the bars on the cage, electrocuting itself.
    Dawn: Deerling no!
    The bars dented a bit.
    It then did it again, and again and again, it was growing weaker.
    Dawn: Deerling, stop it please!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6lErQOpEE
    Deerling then started to glow also.
    Jack: Double evolution!
    Deerling: DEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRLING!
    Deerling began to grow as it evolved into Sawsbuck!
    Daniel: Ooooo *pokedex*
    Pokedex: Sawsbuck, the Season Pokémon, and the evolved form of Deerling. The plants on Sawsbuck's horns change depending on the time of year, and people often use them to measure the passing of the seasons.
    Sawsbuck gave one final slammed into the bars, knocking them out of place, and freeing the Deerling.
    Poacher: WHAT NO!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!
    Sawsbuck then fired up and Energy Ball, which hit the poacher in the face, KO'ing him!
    Suddenly, Officer Jenny arrived on her bike, along with a police car following her.
    Annoette: They got my call!
    Jenny: You're under arrest, you won't be seeing light for a very long time.
    Officer Jenny arrested the Poacher.
    Dawn: Sawsbuck! You were amazing!
    Amy: You know, Dawn, you're a good trainer, on 2 occasions now, Sawsbuck has really fought for you. You should be proud of yourself, and your pokemon.
    Dawn: You mean it?
    Amy: Of course!
    Dawn: Aha!
    The 2 girls hugged each other, then Sawsbuck began to rub its head against Dawn, before lifting her onto its back.
    Dawn: Sawsbuck! You're amazing!
    Sawsbuck: SAAAAAAAWS!

Later that day, the gang were ready to leave once again, in time for the boat.
    Daniel: Well, Annoette, this is goodbye.
    Annoette stood amongst the many Deerling.
    Annoette: I'm so grateful for all your help.
    Dawn: It was a pleasure.
    Sawsbuck: SAWS!
    Sawsbuck tugged Dawn, pointing at the Deerling.
    Jack: Something up?
    Dawn:........Sawsbuck, you want to stay don't you?
    Sawsbuck nodded.
    Dawn: You want to be the protector of the Deerling right?
    Again, Sawsbuck nodded.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnDPtQflhY
    Dawn: *tears filled her eyes* Okay. You know, you've come a long way since the day we met Sawsbuck.
    Sawsbuck smiled.
    Flashback!
    The gang arrived by a river side. As they arrived, they could see a herd of Deerling running away.
    Daniel: I wonder where they are off to in a hurry!
    Jack: Yeah seems strange.
    Suddenly, another cried let out!
    Dawn: It sounds like its coming from down there!
    Dawn approached the ledge by the river, too she a small Deerling, lying down, it was seriously injured.
    Dawn: That Deerling is hurt! We have to help it!
    Piplup approached the edge, offering support, but slipped into the water.
    Dawn: Togekiss! I CHOOSE YOU!
    Togekiss came out of its pokeball.
    Dawn: Togekiss, could you lift Deerling up here please!
    Togekiss swooped down to Deerling, and put it on its back, it then flew back up to Dawn.
    Dawn: Thank you Togekiss, good job. Return!
    Daniel: Now what?
    Jack lent a hand.
    Jack: Looks like its injured in a battle or something, we need berries!
    Dawn: Oran Berries!
    Daniel: We'll go look for them right guys?
    Minun: Mai!
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Daniel: Meryl, Sid, Lucas, come on let's go find some Oran Berries.
    Another Flashback!
    Deerling came crashing down onto Garchomp, hurting it
    Ursula: Time to wrap this up, Chandelure use Flamethrower, Wigglytuff use Fire Blast!
    Dawn: GET OUT OF THE WAY!
    Deerling jumped to the left, but a screen of fire still hit it.
    Deerling: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLING!
    Jack: That's super effective, the power of 2 fire attacks......
    Deerling laid on the floor.
    Ursula: And we're done. AHHAHAHAHAHA.
    Deerling: Deer.......Deeeeer......
    Time slowed down.
    Deerling looked around, seeing its trainer, then scanned its surroundings, seeing a cheering crowd, the judges, it looked like things were over, it saw its friends in the crowd, its opponents. Then looked back at Dawn.
    Deerling: Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *bright light appears over its head* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling!
    Deerling fired a huge bright light beam at Garchomp, it went straight through it, KO'ing, then it struck Chandelure, KO'ing it.
    Jack: That's Solarbeam! It learnt Solarbeam!
    Daniel: And a powerful one at that, it took down Garchomp and Chandelure. That....that's amazing! Way to go Deerling!
    Dawn: Aha. Deerling that's amazing.
    Deerling had an inner strength, motivating it to get up.
    Flashback ends.
    Dawn: Goodbye.......my little Sawsbuck! *she hugged Sawsbuck, who then licked her* I'm so going to miss you.
    Daniel: Dawn, its time to go.
    Dawn: Right. Now you take care now, Sawsbuck, look after these Deerling! You hear me?
    Sawsbuck nodded.
    Dawn: Right....Annoette, please take this!
    Dawn handed Annoette Sawsbuck's pokeball.
    Annoette: I'll look after Sawsbuck, we'll be ready, any time you call, we'll be ready to assist.
    Dawn: Thank you!
    Dawn got into the car, and the gang waved goodbye to Sawsbuck, Annoette and the Deerling.

Later, the gang finally arrived at the port.
    The ship was in the docks, ready to leave.
    Dawn: Here we are then.
    Daniel: The league! Its just 1 boat journey away.
    Amy: You know, Its been good to see you guys again.
    Amy saw the plane in the port waiting
    Amy: Well, here we are again, another goodbye.
    Daniel: We're making a habit of this.
    Amy: So......you know, you should come to Hoenn once you're done here, its changed so much and with all the new gyms, you have more people to beat Dan, you're old Hoenn badges don't qualify you for the league so you can enter again. Although, contest season will be over then, so no contests sorry Dawn.
    Dawn: Oh? I'm sure I'll find something else to do, if not, I can still stick with the gang.
    Daniel: Then maybe we will. Take care Amy.
    Amy: You too.
    She hugged each member of the gang, then picked up her suitcase.
    Plusle: Plu Plu!
    Minun: Mai Mai!
    She then ran over to the private plane, and waved goodbye as she got up the steps, the door then closed, and she took her seat. The propellers started up, and the plane skimmed across the waters, before taking off into the air.
    Daniel: GOODBYE AMY!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!
    Dawn: TAKE CARE!
    Jack: WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOMEDAY!
    The boat then sounded its horn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhoJyH26ZI
    Daniel: Time to go! New adventures ahead! The pokemon league!
    The gang rushed onto the boat in time, and it soon left the port, heading to its next location.
    The Pokemon League!
    Gligarz
    Gligarz

Post  Gligarz Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:21 am

Meryl: *concentrated on the growing land ahead of them*
    Drilbur: *stood next to her and did the same*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 am

Sid: ....The league..... hopefully I'll finally be able to shut up Brett

*Meanwhile, at the league outside the gate*
    Skyla: Think he is going to show?
    Brett: It is no concern to me if he shows up or not, he is too preoccupied to actually try getting over it
    Skyla: Hey but maybe…..
    Brett: But yes, that kid is too stubborn to quit….. he’ll run himself into the ground before he quits…
    Skyla: A lot like a certain someone I know
    Brett: Hey, I am not that bad
    Skyla: Ya right, who’s the one who thought it was a good idea to come here 5th because they wanted to face Alder instead of some out of region champion, even after he wiped the floor with you….. 4 times
    Brett: Hey, it was only 3!
    *Skyla laughed*
    Brett: Besides, there is more to Unova than one trainer… just like there is more to life than one person... I came here because I wanted to
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:42 pm

The league was just in the distance, on the horizon, an island appeared.
    The many people on the ship all rushed to the front of the ship.
    Daniel: Its time!
    Dawn: I'm so excited!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccY4Ru-Igs
    Captain: Up ahead, is Stratus Island! The home of the Unova League. It famous also for its strange weather conditions that occur in the Winter, Spring and Autumn, luckily you're visiting it in the Summer right. And here we are!
    The boat arrived in the dock.
    The gang stepped foot on the island.
    Daniel: AHAHAHA! FINALLY!
    Dawn: Well, I'll get this out of the way. Dan, Sid, Meryl! Good luck!
    Daniel: Thanks Dawn!
    Jack: Okay, so, first of all, its time to register, so let's head to the pokemon center!
    Dawn: Yipee!
    Daniel: ALRIGHT!
    The gang headed to the pokecenter.
    Daniel: Hi, Nurse Joy! We'd like to sign up please!
    Nurse Joy: Of course, please may I have your pokedexes.
    Daniel, Sid, Meryl handed the Pokedexes over.
    Nurse Joy: Daniel and Meryl of Nuvema Town, and Sid of Mahogany Town.
    Nurse Joy: Now could I see your badges please.
    Daniel, Sid and Meryl handed their badges over.
    Nurse Joy: Well then, all signed up!!!!! Here are you hotel room keys. I noticed you have more than 6 pokemon each. At the Unova League, you may carry up to 15 pokemon on you at a time, so you can bring them all here to train.
    Daniel: That's perfect.
    Nurse Joy: So, the gates to the league will be opened tonight, for the ceremony.
    Dawn: I can't wait to see it!
    Nurse Joy: Well then, good luck to the 3 of you.
    Daniel: Thanks.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Sid: More than 6 huh.... Heatmor for sure....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:29 am