2 posters

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!  Empty Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

Post  KingMinun Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:00 pm

The sun was shining down on the glistening sun. 
    Ships were arriving in the docks from all over the world. 
    Thousands and Thousands miles away from the Kanto region, the Alola region awaits, a tropical region separated into 4 different islands. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-kP32o8yo

Minun and Turtwig ran down up the docks, followed by Daniel and Evan who was holding his mysterious pokemon. 
    Daniel: So after all those hours.....WE ARE HERE!
    Evan: Its so hot here. Its hotter than Hoenn. 
    Daniel: It sure is. 
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig! 
    Evan: So where are we? 
    Daniel: *looking at his map* So this map, it says we're at How? Howo...Hau'oli City. 
    Evan: Howa who? 
    Daniel: They use some weird words here that's for sure. 
    Evan: And where do we need to go?
    Daniel: Well, Al's secretary, Joanne said we should head to Iki Town
    Evan: Is that far? Its too hot to walk in this sun!
    Daniel: It shouldn't be......according to the map. Oh come on, aren't you excited to see what new pokemon will be here in ALOLA! 
    Evan: You're right, I forgot about that. 
    Turtwig: Twig
    ????: Toge! 
    Daniel: Let's head this way then, TO IKI TOWN! 
    Daniel, Evan, Minun and Turtwig ran into a forest area, entering Route 1. 

A girl was wandering through the woods, this girl was familiar, it was none other than Jocey, the girl from ship that Daniel and Evan had met on their way to Kanto. 
    Jocey: Vully! Vully where are you? Oh why did she have to run off. 
    Jocey heard something from behind, she turned around to see a large pink pokemon. 
    Jocey: UH....Hi. I'm looking for my friend, its a Vulpix, have you seen it? 
    The pink pokemon smiled then let out a cry. 
    Jocey: Uh....are you okay? 
    The pink pokemon then began stomping on the ground and running at Jocey. 
    Jocey: AH! NO PLEASE!
    Jocey started running as fast as she could. 
    Jocey was scared
    Jocey: THIS IS MY WORST FEAR...BEING CHASED. PLEASE NO STOP!
    She kept running. 
    Out of the bushes appeared Vully, Jocey panicking, tripped over Vully. 
    Vully: VUL!
    Jocey grabbed Vully and then tried crawling away. 
    Jocey: HELP!!!!!!!! 
    Jocey screamed, the scream made the Pikipek's fly out of the trees. 

Minun's ears pricked.
    Daniel: Minun?
    Turtwig: Twig? 
    Minun then started running.
    Daniel: Minun, what's up? 
    Daniel, Evan and Turtwig ran after Minun.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!  Empty Re: Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

Post  Jet Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 am

Elsewhere…..
    Gabby: This is Gabby, filling in for your regular on the scene reporter, and as you can clearly see by the video behind me, here in Lush Jungle we have anything but a pleasant day, as a wildfire broke out earlier today due to a mishap with a Marowak and his trainer
    *Three trainers could be made out in the video, a blue haired girl, a black haired boy and a green haired girl all helping Pokemon escape*
    Gabby: The trial captains are trying their best but it seems like there is nothing that can be done
    *The camera started to shake as a jet started to fly overhead, starting to stabilize, opening it`s underside of it`s flat wings to reveal fans that the jet used to keep itself afloat, as a rope descended from the ship to the ground*
    Gabby: And I believe, ya, we are getting confirmation from Jeff Graham the Pokemon Rescue Squad is on the scene…..
    *Three individuals descended from the jet, landing on the ground one at a time, each one of them wearing a red vest with red pants and a white undershirt, separated only by their height and appearance. In the middle was the oldest, a man standing 5’8, with ash brown hair and a matching set of eyes, the one next to him seemed to be his mirror image, only slightly shorter with blond hair and green hair, Virgil, while the last one Gordy, had the majority of his ash brown hair covered by a traditional ranger hat, wearing a pair of fingerless gloves, each one of their suits embroiled with a Stylized Zapdos on the back of their jacket*
    Davy: Virgil, you and me are on fire outing duty, Gordy, you and Pichu start rounding up Pokemon and getting them to Josh and the Walker
    Gordy: On it *Gordy rushed out to the fire, summoning a styler in the field, it circling around some of the more scarred wild Pokemon, capturing them so they’d listen to him, him rounding up a Trumbeak, Passimian and an Oranguru among them him noticing a small group of Pokemon beng blocked off by a fallen tree*
    Gordy: Oranguru, there is a few Pokemon stuck there, Oranguru, use Psychic! *Oranguru lifted the tree up, with most of the Pokemon running away once the tree was lifted, though a small family of Comfey stayed behind, one of the Pokemon clearly really badly injured* Alright, Passimian, get in there and get them to the edge of the forest, you’ll find a giant robot, my brother Josh is in it and will get that Comfey well, you two can come with your child if you want
    *The two Pokemon nodded, the Comfey following the rounded up Passimian*
    *Gordy and Pichu continued to run around the burning forest helping Mallow, Lana and Kiawe out in rescuing the injured Pokemon*
    Davy: Alright, Primarina, Goodra, Stoutland let’s go! *Davy sent out his trio of Pokemon*
    Virgil: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon let’s go! *Virgil sent out his trio of Pokemon*
    Davy: Bro you ready?
    Virgil: We are the Pokemon Rescue Squad, we are always ready
    Davy: Goodra, Rain Dance! *Goodra let out a loud roar, as water started to fall from the sky, slowly starting to put out some of the fire, but the deeper fire seemed to continue burning*
    Virgil: Jolteon, Thunder the ground quickly! *Jolteon let out a cry as thunder struck the ground right in front of what remained of the raging fire, creating a large crevice in the jungle, the flames unable to travel through it*
    Davy: Stoutland, track down the cause of this! *Stoutland put it’s nose to the ground, sniffing around, before bolting deeper into the flames*
    Virgil: Espeon, Vaporeon, let’s follow, Jolteon keep up the ditch in case it gets worse *his three Pokemon nodded*
    Davy: Goodra, you help Jolteon, Primarina let’s go! *The trainers and the three Pokemon followed Stoutland, limiting the fire with Water attacks as the duo made their way through the flames*
    *Stoutland stopped when he got to the source, a large residue left behind by a trainer’s Muk was lit flame by the wild fire, and the supply didn’t seem to be going out*
    Virgil: Vaporeon Water Pul….
    *Davy reached over, covering his brother’s mouth*
    Davy: No, this flame is from gas your just going to make it worse by covering it in water, alright, Dig Stoutland *Stoutland started to frantically dig around, creating patches of dirt all over the place*
    Virgil: I get ya, Espeon, Psychic! *Espeon’s eyes turned blue, as did the dirt around them, that flew towards the gas flame, covering it up, smothering it and putting out the continuous flame*
    Davy: Now it’s time bro
    Virgil: Good
    Davy: Sparkling Aria!
    Virgil: Water Pulse!
    *Vaporeon and Primarina launched their attacks, covering the flames around the forest the water Primarina launched healing any unfortunate enough to have been burnt during the raging fire was instantaneously healed of it from the water Primarina produced, the fire slowly dying to absolutely nothing*
    Davy: This is PRS 1, mission successful guys
    *Gordy smiled falling down on his backside now that the Pokemon were all safe*
    Davy: Good work out there everyone, Josh how many Pokemon did you get in the walker?
    Josh: About 25 of them, I am going to be taking them to the Pokemon center on route 8, those in critical condition, the others will be taken to the one in Royal Avenue
    Davy: Good call there Josh
    *Davy turned to his brother Virgil*
    Davy: Good job out there
    Virgil: You too big guy *Both brothers reached out, their hands grabbing one another in the middle of the air, locking*
    Mallow: Thank you all for your help you really saved it from any serious damage
    Virgil: Don`t worry about it young lass, it`s the job of the PRS to help any time Pokemon and nature is in need
    *Olivia came in charging with a large amount of Police, Fisherman and a few other citizens*
    Davy: Rest assured citizens of Alola, we are here to help, even though I am sure you could have handled it without us, we`d not like to see innocent Pokemon hurt
    *Gabby and Ty snaked their way to the front of the group, camera right on Davy`s face, the events having been broadcasted all across Alola*
    Gabby: Is there anything at all you want to tell the citizens of Alola out there Davy Graham
    *Davy scratched his cheek, looking around, clearly not having expected to be put on the spot like that*
    Davy: Uh…. Um… uh….. only you can prevent forest fires
    *Virgil and Gordy could be seen in the background, both of them face palming by such a cheesy line coming from their older brother*

Elsewhere, on a small island off the coast of Poni island, was a young boy watching the news unfold around him, pencil in hand, clearly him having school work in front of him, but his eyes memorized by the heroes on screen*
    *An older gentleman with Steely grey eyes and grey hair walked into the room, wearing a beige jacket and blue shirt, him looking sternly at the boy*
    Jeff: Alvis! I told you to keep on your school work
    *The young 11 year old boy sat there, his blond hair spiked back while wearing a pair of baggy shorts along with a white and green stripped T-shirt*
    Alvis: Come on dad, why do I have to do this school work, I don’t want to be a Mathematician, or a Scholar, we all know I want to be part of the Pokemon Rescue Squad
    Jeff: And I say no, not until you have at least proven yourself
    Alvis: Then let me prove myself, instead of just sitting in here reading books all day, like, when on earth am I going to need Space Aerodynamic Design Philosophy, I am an 11 year old kid dad
    Jeff:…. An Eleven year old who wants to put his life in danger every day with my multi-million dollar machines, running around holding the lives of tens of thousands in your hands, I need to know you are adult enough to hold the pressures that come with the job
    Alvis: Then let me prove I am adult enough!
    Jeff:…. I presume you mean the island challenge?
    Alvis: The island challenge
    Jeff:…..that is for more pedestrian people
    Alvis: OH COME ON DAD!
    Jeff:….Fine, under one condition
    Alvis:…wh….what’s that
    Jeff:…instead of the usual 7 trials, I expect you to do 11
    Alvis: W…what?
    Jeff: Nothing major, your brothers will be your other trial captains, prove to me you are as good as them, and that not only you are an adult, but that you can handle being a member of the PRS, and if you can, I’ll let you join up
    Alvis: Fine by me!
    Jeff: Good, now go get packed up, when your brothers get back, Gordy will take you out
    Alvis: Good, thanks dad
    Jeff:…. And make sure you call
    Alvis: I am not that bad am I?
    Jeff…. We didn’t hear from Josh in 6 months after he left on his journey, one can never be too careful
    Alvis: I guess you are right dad
    Jeff: Alright, good luck out there Alvis
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Daniel, Evan and Turtwig followed Minun through the woods. 
    As they ran further in, they could hear a voice crying for help. 
    Daniel: Someone's in trouble. 
    The group came to an opening in the trees, they could see Jocey on the floor, backed into a corner, with a large pink bear pokemon towering over them. 
    Daniel: That girl needs help.
    Evan: That's the girl we met on the ship.
    Daniel: The clumsy one?
    Evan: Uh yeah! 
    Daniel: Minun, Turtwig! Ready? 
    Evan: Here we go! 
    Minun and Turtwig jumped from the bushes, to assist Jocey. 
    Daniel: Thunderbolt, Earth Power! 
    The electric attack struck the pokemon, and the ground shook underneath it. 
    Jocey used the opportunity to get on her feet, then ran over to the boys. 
    Daniel: Are you okay?
    Jocey: I am now, fancy running into you two!
    Daniel: Yeah of all the people! 
    Evan: Uh.....its...its coming right for us. 
    Daniel: What now?
    Evan: The pokemon....
    Jocey: What about it? 
    Evan: Its coming for us! The pokemon is coming for us! 
    Daniel looked up, Jocey looked over too, the pink pokemon ran at them, swinging. 
    The 3 humans started running, followed by Minun, Turtwig and Vully. 

After running for a couple of minutes, the group made it out of the woods, into a small town. 
    Daniel: That was close don't you think.
    Evan: I need water! *Panting* 
    Jocey: I absolutely hate being chased, its one of the worst things. Its so scary. 
    Evan: You get used to it. 
    Daniel: Where are we? 
    Jocey: Uh......no idea. Aha, I still haven't found my feet here. 
    Daniel: How long have you been in Alola? 
    Jocey: Uh....I sort of lost count, a week? 2 weeks? 
    Evan: I miss having someone who knew where we were going, Flannery, Amy and Alun all helped us travel around. 
    Daniel: Hey, I'm stepping up *checks the map* Uh......
    Jocey looked at her watch. 
    Evan rolled his eyes
    Daniel: You know...I think we made it. This is Iki Town. 
    Evan: Really? 
    Daniel: I think so, if this map is right. 
    Jocey: You guys made it to Iki town on your first day? I've been trying to get here since I got here. 
    Minun: Mai?
    Daniel: Wow.......so what's actually here? 
    The 3 of them looked around, they saw a large wooden stage. 
    Daniel: Maybe performances take place here. 
    The group walked up to the stage.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:10 am

*Alvis and his brother arrived at Hau'Oli Outskirts by submarine, docking as the professor waved them in*
    Professor Kukui: Welcome cousins, your father told me to be expecting you
    Alvis: Hi there professor
    Professor Kukui: Hi there Alvis
    Gordy: Good luck out there bro, *Gordy lightly hit his younger brother's shoulder
    Professor Kukui: We are about to start the ceremony for his first Pokemon in about 20 minutes, do you think you can stay?
    Gordy: I think I can.... *a loud beep could be heard on the boat*
    Alvis: It's ok I get it *Alvis waved his brother on*
    Gordy: Duty calls
    *Alvis grabbed his backpack and hoped to land*
    Alvis: Land Ahoy!
    *Gordy looked at his brother dumb founded*
    Gordy:.... you know you say that when you see land right?
    Professor Kukui: I thought it was fun, alright, come on
    *The two walked by his lab as Gordy departed on his mission, Alvis noticing a girl waving at the professor as he walked by, him instinctively waving back*
    Alvis: W..who's that
    Professor Kukui: It's alright cousin, *Professor Kukui smiled, hitting Alvis' back* That's my assistant, now come on, let's go meet Hala and get you your first Pokemon
    *Alvis waved at her as the pair walked by, the pair of them heading to Iki town, walking through the town to the big house at the end of it, passing by Daniel, Jocey, and Evan*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Daniel: It's a little bit like a battle field isn't it? Makes me want to battle. 
    Evan: That would be cool! 
    Daniel: *strokes chin* Wait, Jocey, fancy having a battle with me? 
    Jocey: A battle? I'm not the best. 
    Daniel: Come on!! Please
    Jocey: Awwwwwwwwwww I really don't want to. 
    Daniel: Come on!!! 
    Jocey: Awwwwwwww, please don't make me. 
    Daniel: Go on! 
    Jocey: Do I have too? 
    Evan: It'll be really cool! 
    Jocey: Ohhhhhhh fine. Vully, are you ready?
    Vully jumped onto the stage, licking its paw before shaking its fur so that it looked clean. 
    Daniel: Vulpix? Minun, do you fancy it?
    Minun: Mai Mai
    Minun jumped onto the stage, whilst Turtwig stood beside Dan and Evan. 
    Daniel: Let's go! You start. 
    Jocey looked flustered 
    Jocey: Uh, ah...uh okay Vully use Ember! 
    Vully let out a small burst of flames. 
    Daniel: Minun dodge!
    Minun jumped aside! 
    Jocey: Awwwwwwwww you can't do that can you?
    Daniel: Dodge? Um, yeah its a massive part of battling actually. Now fight back, use Thunderbolt! 
    Minun let out a blast of electricity.
    The electricity shot at Vully. 
    Jocey: Vully! 
    Jocey ran onto the field to grab Vully, only to get hit as well, Jocey was shocked. 
    Daniel: Minun, stop buddy! 
    Minun: Mai? 
    Jocey coughed, she had been fried, she then crashed to the ground with Vully. 
    Evan: Are you okay? 
    Daniel: You're not actually meant to run onto the field mid battle. 
    Jocey got up. 
    Jocey: But Vully was hurt. 
    Daniel: Yeah, but I think Vully could have taken a few more hits. 
    Jocey: Really? It was painful. 
    Daniel: Yeah but the attacks can't kill the pokemon, plus we can heal them. It doesn't hurt them either, it just makes them less energetic. 
    Jocey: Really? 
    Daniel: Yeah. You've got me curious, what brings you here to Alola? 
    Jocey: I really enjoy travelling, me and Vully are like, tourists. 
    Daniel: Oh I see. 
    Jocey: That said, there's nothing I love more than Slateport City! 
    Daniel: You're from Slateport City?
    Jocey: I'm a Slateport City born girl. Nothing beats it. Its the seaside capital of the world. 
    Evan: Isn't Alola, like, all seaside? 
    Jocey: Maybe, but its not the best seaside place in the world, that belongs to Slateport City.

Elsewhere, Hau'oli City, a girl with long blonde hair, covered in make up and fake tan (underneath very pale) was walking out of the shop, holding lots of bags of shopping. 
    ????: Ah retail therapy! Beats being a pokemon trainer any day! 
    ?????: LAUREN! 
    The girl cringed. 
    Lauren: Great, I've been caught out again. 
    A woman ran over to her.
    ?????: Spending my money again? 
    Lauren: Mum. I was doing some retail shopping. 
    Mother: Retail shopping? With my money. I sent you out to get a pokemon. AGAIN. 
    Lauren: I don't want a pokemon though. 
    Mother: You should have left on your journey over 10 years ago, but YOU refused to go, now I've been stuck with you all these years. Your brother left as soon as he turned 10, and now your little sister left over 3 years ago when she turned 10, yet I'M STUCK WITH YOU. 
    Lauren: Don't you love it?
    Mother: At times yes, but you need to stop relying on me. A pokemon journey is exactly what you need. 
    Lauren: But you know I hate pokemon.
    Mother: Yeh, and the best thing to do is spend time with them, that way you'll overcome it and you'll learn to love them. 
    Lauren: If I say no?
    Mother: You won't be saying that, because other wise you've got no where to go. I'm kicking you out if you don't. 
    Lauren: Are you serious? That's not fair.
    Mother: No. Its not, I've spent so much money on you over the years that I didn't need to. 
    Lauren: This is cruel. 
    Mother: Tough. 

Lauren and her mother went back to their house. 
    Mother: I've booked you in to choose your starter pokemon. 
    Lauren came downstairs with 2 huge suitcases. 
    Lauren: I'm never going to be able to carry these. 
    Mother: No you're not. You'll be walking a lot. You need to cut it down. 
    Lauren: BUT where will I put all my clothes and make up? 
    Mother: Trainers take the bare minimum with them.
    Lauren: Are you serious? 
    Mother: Of course I am, you've a lot to learn. 
    Lauren's mother packed a small bag for her.
    Mother: Let this be the last time I do this. Here
    Lauren's mother handed her a bag, with clothes, make up and pokeballs, a small bag, that could be carried around. 
    Lauren: I've got this? Just this?
    Mother: Just that. Now hurry, you'll be late. Head to Iki Town. You know where to go?
    Lauren: Yes Mum. I know these islands. 
    Mother: Keep in touch then. 
    Lauren said goodbye to her mother. 
    Lauren headed on a route. 
    Lauren: I'll head to Iki town, but I'll get myself a room for a day or 2, I can come back then once she's started missing me, then I won't need a pokemon.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 pm

*Hala, Alvis and Professor Kukui all left the house heading to the stage*
    Alvis: Thanks again Hala, I really appreciate it
    Hala: It's no problem, though there has been a large influx of trainers recently
    Alvis: Oh... that's interesting
    Hala: Heck, my grandson and a new boy from Kanto came a few days ago and got there first Pokemon too
    Alvis: Well I guess if there is alot of trainers you can thank big man Professor Kukui for that
    Hala: Hahaha, I guess you are right
    Professor Kukui: W...what are you talking about?
    Alvis: Are... you really trying to keep it a secret? My brothers run across the construction going on by Tapu Village almost monthly, and the workers are a very talkative bunch
    Hala: And maybe me and Nanu sorta let it slip once in a while
    Professor Kukui: great....
    Alvis: Hey, at least you will have a good first year of a league that way?
    Professor Kukui: You think?
    Alvis: Being a Champion is something that really only happens every once in a lifetime, though to be a regions first champion? That's something that happens maybe once in 10,000 life times
    Professor Kukui: Good to hear
    Hala: So then, I presume you intend to use your starter to become the Champion then Alvis?
    Alvis:....Nah I primarily want to be a member of the Pokemon Rescue Squad, and my dad thought to prove myself as a capable individual I should take on the island trials
    Hala: A Good test if I do say so myself, but then no intent to participate past that
    Alvis:.... The Trials are his test to see if I am worthy to protect this region, the League is my test to myself
    *The trio made there way to the platform, now that Daniel and Jocey's battle had stopped, them having stepped to a side of the platform*
    Hala: Alright, so now you know what must be done
    *Daniel and co could see Hala release three unfamiliar Pokemon from their Pokeballs*
    Professor Kukui: That never gets old
    Hala: So, which Pokemon will you pick, Rowlet, the Grass Quill Pokemon?
    *The Owl Pokemon walked in place in a circle, looking at the new trainer*
    Hala: Litten, the Fire Cat Pokemon?
    *The Cat Pokemon jumped and pounced, landing with it's right leg first before returning to an upright position*
    Hala: Or Popplio, the Sea Lion Pokemon?
    *The Blue sea lion shifted all of its weight to its front legs, sticking it's back fins together in the air behind it, clapping*
    Alvis:.....Josh uses Incineroar in his contests, while Davy's Primarina is one of his strongest Pokemon.... so If I intend to help out the team..... *he looked down at the Pokemon* I only have one real option, Rowlet, he is my choice
    Professor Kukui: A new trainer and there first Pokemon, the site never gets old huh Hala?
    Hala: It does not, good luck out there trainer, I wish you luck on the island challenge
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am

Daniel, Jocey and Evan headed to the Pokecenter for lunch. 
    Daniel: I'm quite excited to see what pokemon are here in Alola. 
    Jocey: I'm quite excited to see all the different places
    Evan: I'm quite excited to see all the battles! 
    They tucked in.
    Jocey: So why did you two have to come to this town?
    Daniel: Well see, we used to travel Kalos and Hoenn with a friend, but he recently got a job as a Principal of an Academy, the academy is being set up here in Iki Town, but its not finished and its not ready to start just yet. But he's sent us on a little quest, to scout some trainers who he thinks will be great teachers!
    Jocey: Teachers? *looks intrested* 
    Daniel: Yeah, he's trusting us with the quest. 
    Jocey: Wow, I'd love to become a teacher when I become a proper experienced trainer! 
    Daniel: You may not want to run into the battle whilst its still going on then.
    Evan chuckled
    Jocey: I suppose. 
    The pokecenter door opened up, and a tall old man entered. 
    The man walked over to the table they were sitting at. 
    Man: You must be Daniel?
    Daniel: Right you are, nice to meet you, its Lyndon right? 
    Lyndon: Indeed.
    The man took a seat. 
    Lyndon: Welcome I suppose, to Alola. 
    Daniel: Thank you! 
    Lyndon: So Alun wants you to scout out some staff for our school.
    Jocey looked confused
    Evan whispered in her ear whilst Daniel and Lyndon were speaking.
    Evan: Lyndon is the site manager for the academy, he's currently making sure its okay for the school to be used once the development is finished. 
    Jocey: Oh
    Evan: He's going to be caretaker there too. 
    Jocey: I see
    Lyndon: So would you like to see the school?
    Daniel: Oh boy! Would I!
    Lyndon: Well, once you've finished your food I shall take you. 

Lauren continued on the route to Iki Town, with her backpack. 
    Lauren: Why would anyone want to be a trainer, theres so much walking, which could easily be stopped if we could just drive everywhere it would be so much quicker, plus sleeping outside? No thank you. 
    She wandered through the woods.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:46 am

Professor Kukui: Here is your Pokedex, and if I may make a suggestion, the first captain is at the trainer school, it may be a good idea for you to head there
    Alvis: Alright, sounds good by me *Alvis grabbed his Pokeball, heading down route 1*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Lyndon took Daniel, Evan and Jocey, who tagged along, to the academy site, which was just having the finishing building touches made to it. 
    Lyndon: Alun plans to open this place up next month, all children in Alola are welcome. 
    Daniel: But I thought Alola was made up of 4 different islands, how will the children get here? 
    Lyndon: You see, transport will be provided using the PokeRide pokemon.
    Evan: PokeRide? 
    Lyndon: You've not heard of PokeRide?
    Daniel: Its news to me. 
    Lyndon: PokeRide allows trainers to use the abilities of Pokemon to travel, if you want to get somewhere fast, then Tauros is there to help, fancy flying to another island, then give Charizard a call, or if you want to sail the seas, then Lapras will get you there, however since we'll be getting lots of children to the school, we'll be using Wailord to get the children to travel, then we'll be getting a bus from Hau'oli City to Iki Town. 
    Jocey: When I was in Hau'oli City, I noticed there was a trainer school. 
    Lyndon: Good observation, you see, the trainer school is there at Hau'oli City, but it facilities cannot cater to all of the children as it is restricted to space, but this academy is big enough to cater for the children of Alola, which is why its important to get the correct members of staff to teach there. 
    Daniel: I see! 
    They entered the school, everything was brand new, some of the rooms had not been finished. 
    They were lead to the principals office. 
    Lyndon: This is where your friend, Alun, will be working. 
    Daniel: Wow, it feels weird seeing his office before him. 
    Evan: So this is where he will be.....
    A TV screen turned on, and on screen appeared Joanne. 
    Joanne: Hello Daniel, Evan, thank you Lyndon for bringing them here. 
    Daniel: Joanne, how are you? 
    Joanne: Very well thank you. So welcome to the academy, I hope you like what you see, I've asked you here today because Alun has told me all about you and your great bonds you have with Pokemon. 
    Daniel: Well, we do love Pokemon.
    Joanne: Thing is, the school development has been put on hold, a pokemon keeps melting the steel bars in one of the future classrooms, we haven't been able to find the pokemon, but judging by the fact that it melts the steel bars, we can assume it is a Fire Type pokemon.
    Daniel: A fire type pokemon? 
    Joanne: Yes, somehow the pokemon has got into the building site, and has been causing problems for our development ever since. Alun thought you'd be up for the job. 
    Daniel: Sounds good to me! 
    Evan: Cool, maybe it'll be an Alolan pokemon.
    Daniel: I hope so. 
    Jocey: It's like you're on a mission or something, I'll help find the pokemon too, right Vully, it'll be good experience!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Alvis: Alright, *turned his attention to the school* That's.... new
    Kukui: Ya, I am not the only one who has a new project going on, between Aether, Myself and these mysterious characters, looks like Alola is in for quite the change
    Alvis: Well I better go so hi
    Hala: What?
    Alvis: I am a Graham, we will help the people of this region out whenever they are in need, the least I can do is introduce my family to our new neighbours *Alvis rushed off, to the school, to introduce himself to the new residence*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:53 am

Lauren was wandering through the forest, she was completely lost. 
    Lauren: How can I get lost, I know this forest like the back of my hand when driving. Its this stupid 'adventure' a trainer has to go on. It's confused me. 

Daniel, Evan and Jocey scouted the school, checking the kitchens, boiler room, assembly hall, and every classroom. 
    Daniel: Not a single pokemon in sight. 
    Evan: Should we wait in the one classroom?
    Jocey: That would be a good idea wouldn't it? Its bound to come in at some point.
    The trio walked to the classroom, they investigated the room, they noticed the melted steel bars, as well as a small gap in the wall underneath the bars. 
    Daniel: Theres a hole.
    Jocey: You're right! 
    Evan: Is that how the pokemon gets in? 
    Daniel: It must be, Lyndon said the doors are locked every evening, theres no way for anyone to get in. Yet each morning, the kitchen stock has gone down, its in a mess and theres this melted bar. 
    Jocey: If it happens every night, then shouldn't we wait here in the night time? 
    Daniel: That's not a bad shout. We'll have to ask Lyndon.

The trio explained their plan to the caretaker. 
    Jocey: So would that be allowed?
    Lyndon: I don't see why not, if we can catch the menace then that will help speed development up. 
    Daniel: Great, maybe we should set up a camera too! 
    Evan: I've not got one! 
    Jocey: Well, I do have this....*pulls out an Alolan Pokedex* 
    Daniel: A Pokedex?
    Evan: Its pretty big isn't it?
    Jocey: Yeah, I thought that, but looks, its got a camera function. If we leave it in the room, pointing at the hole, but hidden, we can use it to identify the pokemon. 
    Daniel: Nice idea!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:54 am

*just out of the corner of his eye, a great ways away, Alvis could see the familiar figure of his brother's caterpillar train, him stopping before he could knock, rushing off to see if he could help his brother out*
    A giant robot seemed to be approaching a young girl, a loud metal thud being heard, very familiar and non-threatening to the people of Alola, it being clearly the sight of the Graham family caterpillar train, only it had a large spherical tank on it's back, and it was making it way to the coast*
    ???: Watch out! *A Woman with blue hair and a matching pair of blue shades approached Lauren, grabbing her, and pulling her out of the way of the Train* Are you ok there?
    *another woman wearing a black suit with long flowing purple hair was on the train, looking across her at a man dressed in green, yellow and black sort of looking like an insect based Super Hero*
    Anabel: Return the stolen Pokemon this instant Buzz, you and the rest of Phobos`lackeys will never get away with this
    Buzz: You are in no position to give me orders *Vines started to reach from the side of the train, trying to wrap their way around Anabel, who's eyes turned a bright blue, as she jumped back, avoiding the vines without so much as a hint*
    Anabel: You are trying to trick the wrong girl there Buzz
    Buzz: Scizor, Meganium, Bullet Punch and Vine Whip!
    *The Two Pokemon hopped onto the train, surrounding Anabel, as she released an Alakazam from her Pokeball, it landing behind her, trainer and Pokemon back to back*
    Alvis: W....what's going on here? Who's messing with my brother's train!?
    Anabel: Stay out of this boy, this isn`t your concern
    Alvis: When a girl in black is attacking a super hero aboard my brother`s machine, I think it becomes a concern of mine! Rowlet, let`s go! *Alvis sent out his first Pokemon, who flew with the train, staring down the Alakazam*

OOC: I don`t know if you are ok with this as I dont know what you have in mind for Lauren

Last edited by Jet on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:16 am

OOC: Any chance you can edit Lauren out of the post? She's got stuff coming up for herself

Daniel, Jocey and Evan planted the Pokedex with the camera option on, ready to snap the pokemon. 
    They wait until the evening.
    Daniel had set up a small laptop which was connecting the pokedex camera. 
    Daniel: Okay now we wait. 
    Jocey: I'm not good staying up late. I get whiney.
    Daniel: You must be tired all the time then
    Jocey: Hey. 
    Minun and Turtwig laughed along with Evan and Vully.
    They waited several hours with no sign, Evan, Jocey, and Vully had fallen asleep. 
    Daniel: Minun, Turtwig, you guys can go to sleep if you want. I'll stay up and watch.
    Minun and Turtwig shook their heads. 
    Daniel: Thanks guys, you are the best. 
    Daniel looked back the the screen, in the video was a small black cat pokemon, squeezing through the hole, it got stuck, it then let out a screech of panic, the fur on its back shot up with flames catching the metal alight and melting it, allowing the cat pokemon to get in. 
    Daniel: Did you see that?
    Turtwig: Twig turt
    Daniel watched, as the cat pokemon left the room.
    Daniel: I bet its heading to the kitchen. 
    Daniel rushed to his feet, Minun and Turtwig getting up and following after him, the noise woke Evan, Jocey, Vully and Evan's pokemon up. 
    Evan: What's going on? 
    Vully: Vul?
    Jocey: Has it shown up? 
    ????: Toge?
    Evan and Jocey ran after Daniel.
    The trio crept down the hallway, when they arrived outside the kitchen.
    Daniel signed to the others to be quite, they both nodded. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY4fKjxqNeM
    Daniel jumped into the doorway, with Minun and Turtwig by his side. 
    Evan flicked the light switch, whilst Jocey pulled out her pokedex. 
    Daniel: STOP!
    The Cat pokemon was eating from the cupboards, it stopped looking at the trainers and their pokemon. It didn't appear to be bothered and began licking itself.
    Jocey: What is that pokemon? *Pokedex* 
    Pokedex: Litten, the fire cat pokemon. While grooming itself, it builds up fur inside its stomach. It set the fur alight and spews fiery attacks, which change based on how its coughs.
    Daniel: So its a Litten.
    Evan: It looks so calm. 
    Jocey: Like it doesn't care that we're here to stop it. 
    Daniel: Litten, stop eating the food, it doesn't belong to you. 
    Litten looked up, it then continued to eat the food.
    Daniel: Its not listening. Fine if that's how you want to play, TURTWIG! Crunch! 
    Litten looked up, moving aside, it then launched a fire ball out of its mouth! 
    Daniel: It used Ember! 
    Turtwig dodge, the fire ball landed in the sink, the fire went out, but a clump of hair remained. 
    Jocey: Guess the pokedex was right. 
    Daniel: Minun, use Thunderbolt!
    Minun electrocuted it. 
    Litten was shocked. 
    Daniel: Litten, stop coming in here and stealing the food, you're slowing down the progress of the school, it can't finish the development if you keep breaking in here. 
    Litten shrugged, it then used Scratch, slicing Minun and Turtwig in the face. 
    Jocey: OH! Poor things.
    Daniel: Minun, Thunderbolt, Turtwig, Crunch! 
    Turtwig bit Litten's tail, it then swung Litten around and released it, sending it straight into the bolt of electricity. 
    Litten: LIT!!!!!!!!
    Daniel: If it won't listen, it leaves me no choice! GO! *grabs pokeball* 
    Daniel threw a pokeball at Litten, hitting it, Litten went inside the pokeball. It shook once, before clicking!
    Daniel: A pefect capture! GOTCHA!
    Evan: Wow! You've only been here a day and you've already caught a new pokemon!
    Daniel: I know! And I have a feeling its going to be a strong one! 
    Jocey: Woah, you caught it so easily! You've got to show me how to do that! 
    Daniel: Aha! 

The next morning, they met with Lyndon and explained everything to him. 
    Lyndon: Well, what an eventful night, I guess you've got a new pokemon to join you on your adventure here in Alola.
    Daniel: I guess so! 
    Lyndon: Well I can't thank you enough, now that Litten can't break in here anymore, we can finally finish building the school. I'll get Alun to let you know when the school opens, you'll have to come back and visit. 
    Daniel: That would be great! Thanks
    Lyndon: No, thank you! 
    The trio said their goodbyes and then left the school. 

Jocey: So what's next for us?
    Daniel: Us? Well me and Evan are going to see more of Alola. 
    Jocey: Oh....
    Evan giggled.
    Jocey: Huh?
    Daniel: Are you assuming that you're part of the crew now?
    Jocey: AH! No no, of course not *goes red*
    Daniel: Because if you want to be, then that's fine with us, right Ev? 
    Evan: Sure, can you cook?
    Jocey: No
    Evan: Are you able to be a guide?
    Jocey: Not really, I often get lost.
    Evan: Oh, well uh....you'll fit in fine
    Jocey: Phew
    Daniel: We can take it in turns cooking.
    Jocey: That sounds fair! So like I said, what's next?
    Daniel: Lyndon said that I should visit the regions professor. Prof. Kookooee? 
    Jocey: Oh yeah! I know where he lives. I got my Pokedex from him. I can show you the way.
    Evan: Yay! 
    The trio set off to find the Professor.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Girl: A..Alvis?
    Alvis:.... wh...what are you doing here Tina?
    *A Pokeball opened, as a familiar red and white bird landed beside Alakzam, the blue haired woman having climbed up the train*
    Clarity: You have it all wrong here boy, this isn't the machine owned by the PRS... though I can't say I blame you for thinking that
    Anabel: It's no use, with the super hero outfit and the train there is no way his mind will believe us
    Buzz: Silver Wind, Razor Leaf!
    Alvis: Leafage! *The three attacks were launched at the girls and their Pokemon, only for Delibird and Alakazam to take the blunt of the attack, the group of four covered in smoke, slowly disbursing to reveal the 4 of them completely fine*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M23NRARoRkQ
    Clarity: Delibird, jump! *Delibird jumped off of Alakazam, flying towards the Meganium* now hit it! *Delibird whipped itself around, striking Meganium with it's bag like tail, Meganium fighting the push, looking at the attacking Pokemon* Ice Punch!
    Buzz: Grab it with your Vines! *Meganium was hit, knocked into the train*
    Clarity: Anabel, go use the Professor's machine, We'll handle these chumps, especially with Alakazam there backing us
    *Alakazam looked at her nodding*
    Anabel: Alright *Anabel rushed past Meganium towards the huge Sphere at the back of the train*
    Buzz: Kid, help me, Silver Wind!
    Alvis: Leafage
    Clarity: Ice Beam! *Delibird circles around covering the air and the Pokemon around them in ice* alright, Alakazam, do your thing *As chunks of ice fell from the attack, Alakazam picked them up with Psychic, whipping it around like a make shift tornado of ice*
    *The three Pokemon were hit by the attack, Meganium and Rowlet knocked out*
    Alvis: Rowlet!
    Clarity:.... We are not the bad guys here, he is boy! *Clarity pointed at Buzz, just then the group could see a plus shaped yellow and gold device, Anabel attaching it to the orb, she seemingly plugging in a complicated algorithm into the plus shaped device*
    Alvis: But this is my bro's ship
    Clarity: And this freak is the pilot
    Buzz: No, no, not the Beamer! Stop it before they all get away!, Scizor, Bullet Punch the girl! *Scizor tried to ram forward to strike Anabel, only to be met with the gut of Clarity instead, who keeled over in pain from the attack, Scizor and Buzz both in shock, as she slowly got up, injured
    Clarity: We... will return what you stole Buzz....
    Buzz: Scizor, use.....
    Delibird: DELIBIRD! *The bird let out a loud cry seeing his partner in such pain, the Pokemon glared at Buzz, with the most intense look a Delibird could ever muster*
    Buzz: I...It's just a Delibird, ignore it and *With that, Buzz and Scizor tripped, though Buzz couldn't figure out why
    Delibird: Bird......
    Alvis: It..... It froze it
    Tina: In.. place
    *The train couldn't move as many of it's legs were frozen to the ground*
    Buzz: F...frozen? From a weak little Delibird?
    Clarity: ....My Delibird here, is anything but weak
    *In an instant Delibird was in front of Scizor rapidly hitting it one after another with a flurry of ice punches*
    Buzz: Pinch down on it
    *Delibird quickly swung it's tail around, using it to catch the attack, before moving to the groove between train cars, and flying down in that cavern, slamming Scizor into the ice cold steel, before flying back up to look at the bug Pokemon in the eyes, landing
    Buzz: I am a member of the Phobos Battalion, hand picked to carry out this operation, there is no way we are losing to a stupid Delibird!
    Alvis: P...Phobos?
    Delibird: DELI! *Around Delibird, ice crystals started to form, as the Pokemon looked at Buzz and his Scizor*
    *With a click, Anabel turned around, her device separated from the large storage orb it was attached to*
    Anabel: They've all been returned
    Buzz: No....
    *Delibird let out a large cool blast of wind, pushing Clarity, Buzz, Scizor, Maganium Anabel and Alakazam off the train, Alvis and Tina watching the bird Pokemon in sheer awe
    Delibird: Delibird! *The Pokemon let out a loud roar, it's hand covered in an ice punch, it letting an ice beam out to strike it's own hand, creating a smoky mist preventing anyone from really seeing what it was doing, as the bird Pokemon flew up in the air, looking down at the frozen train, before dive bombing the train, as it got closer and closer to the ground, it became apparent what the bird Pokemon had done to it's fist with the ice beam, as a large icicle made of ice protruded from the Ice Punch, as the ice bird struck the train, breaking in half, as the metal hit itself and the oil leaked the train quickly became consumed by flames, starting to burn the forest*
    *Buzz returned his Pokemon to their Pokeball, before starting to retreat*
    Anabel: Stop there Buzz, you are under arrest! *Anabel, Clarity and their Pokemon chased after Buzz, the fire clearly not there concern, the fire quickly starting to spread, getting the locals to react, Rowlet trying desperately to blow out the flames but to no avail, only for a few minutes later
    Davy: Primarina, Sparkling Aria! *Primarina once again started to sing, a burrage of bubbles filling the forest, quickly putting out the flames, Davy looking around for the injured, stumbled upon Alvis and Tina*
    Davy: Alvis, Tina, are you two alright?
    Tina: Y...ya, I am fine, Alvis already checked up on me
    Davy: And you
    Alvis: ...Nothing hurt by my pride
    Davy: Did you see who caused this
    Alvis: A Delbird caused the fire
    Davy:.... A Delibird?
    Alvis: It.... it... cut a machine in half causing a fire
    Davy: Any descriptions to help with this Delibird?
    Alvis: It was being by a woman with blue hair, I didn't get much on her
    Davy: Shame
    Tina: But we do know her partners name, Anabel, she and her Alakazam were there as well
    Davy: Alakazam..... Anabel....
    Tina: S...Something wrong Davy?
    Davy: *opened up a PokeNav, going to his match call page, stopping at a younger woman with purple hair the resemblance being uncanny is this her?
    Tina: Y...you know her
    Davy: Battled her, years ago, I'll use the family resources to track her down
    Alvis: Davy.... one more thing
    Davy: what is it
    Alvis:....The machine they broke..... it was.... our caterpie Train, only.... different
    Davy: W...what?
    Alvis: I... don't know, just... is Josh ok?
    Davy*smirked, patting Alvis on the back* Josh is fine, he is on Akala island right now, don't worry, and the PRS will deal with these forest burners, you just keep on your journey little guy, and look, you got an old pal at least, best of luck you too *Davy smiled, heading to the big city of Hau'oli city*
    Alvis: You are a trainer too Tina?
    Tina: Yep, just started 3 weeks ago, going to be the Alolan Champion
    Alvis: So cool, me too
    Tina: Ha, guess that makes things a bit more interesting, I am competing with my dad's boss's son
    Alvis: And I am competing with a friend
    *Tina blushed lightly at that comment*
    Tina: I would wish you the best of luck on your journey.....
    Alvis: but.....
    Tina:....but I want to be the one at the top of the league! *she turned, running to town* I am going to run laps around you Alvis so hard you won't have any idea what just happened

OOC: And edited the last post
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:59 pm

The newly formed group of Daniel, Evan and Jocey, along with their pokemon Minun, Turtwig, Evan's baby pokemon, and Vully the Vulpix arrived at the Professor's lab.
    They entered but no one was in.
    Daniel: Hello?
    Evan: Is anyone there?
    Jocey: Its empty!
    Daniel: But I really wanted to get myself a pokedex.
    They left the lab, and in the sea on the beach was a man kneeling in the water.
    ???: Hit me with your best shot cous. Just do it, my body is ready!
    The Krabby in the water then used Bubble, hitting the man in the face.
    ???: Aha! That's it! What do you think Rockruff? 
    A small dog like pokemon barked excitedly. Its ears twitched, it turned to face the gang, it ran over barking, its tail wagging.
    The man got up and followed.
    ????: Well ALOLA cousins! 
    Daniel: Cousin? Is he related to you?
    Jocey: Its a greeting here, same as Alola. You greet one another by saying Alola. Hi professor, I'm back, with friends!
    Professor: Welcome back Jocey, who have you brought with you? 
    Jocey: This is Dan, and Evan! 
    Professor: Welcome to Alola boys.
    Evan: How do you know we're not from Alola? 
    Professor: A Minun and Turtwig is not something you would see normally in Alola.
    Daniel: Good observation. 
    Professor: Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Prof. Kukui, I'm the Alola regions professor, I specialise in Pokemon Moves.
    Daniel: Is that why you let that Krabby hit you?
    Kukui: Haha, yeah, in the name of research. I was testing its strength. I don't need to test the moves of your Minun and Turtwig to know they're strong though, I can tell they've been through a lot, unlike this baby Togedemaru here. 
    Kukui took Evan's pokemon out of his hand and held it up, playing with it. The pokemon seemed to enjoy it.
    Evan: Togedewhat?
    Daniel: A Togedemaru? 
    Kukui: That's right, this pokemon here is called Togedemaru.
    Jocey: Oh of course, we could have used the pokedex to figure out what species it was here.....oops. 
    Daniel: So Togedemaru is from the Alola region? 
    Kukui: Of course, its one of ours.
    Daniel: Someone must have brought the egg back to Hoenn with them when they visited the academy here.
    Kukui: I'm guessing you're a trainer Dan?
    Daniel: Yeah I hope to be as strong as I can be.
    Kukui: HAHAH! You've come to the right place, at the right time! 
    Daniel: I have?
    Kukui: Indeed, you see, in Alola, we've just set up our very own league.
    Daniel: Great I can't wait to take on the gyms.
    Kukui: Oh but that's the difference, there are no gyms here.
    Evan and Jocey: NO GYMS?
    Kukui: We've got island trials, the Alola region is made up of 4 islands on each island, there are a different number of trials one must face, one you defeat all of the trial captains, you then face the island kahuna. How does that sound, you interested? 
    Daniel: It sounds great, where do I sign up? 
    Kukui: I like your spirit cous. Then here, take this.
    Kukui handed over a pokedex to Daniel. 
    Daniel: The Pokedex! Cool! 
    Kukui: You're also registered to compete in the trials, so you'll be needing this!
    Kukui handed over a book.
    Kukui: The trainer passport, collect stamps to show you've beaten the captains and kahunas.
    Daniel: So this is kind of like my badge case?
    Kukui: Yes, I guess so!

After spending some time with the Professor, the group were ready to head out, the professor had given them all the essentials they needed including a map to travel around. 
    Daniel, Evan, Jocey, Minun, Turtwig, Togedemaru, Vully and Litten set out on their new journey, in the Alola region.
    They said goodbye to Kukui who waved them off.
    Kukui then turned to Rockruff
    Kukui: You know, that girl....Lauren...she never showed up to collect her pokedex today. I hope see is alright.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:27 am

Alvis: To the trainer school, to find that Illima fellow
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjBqUU7pXPU

Daniel, Evan, Jocey, Minun, Turtwig and Togedemaru made their way to their next destination. 
    Evan: So Togedemaru, I'm going to take good care of you, its a promise. 
    Daniel: You can trust him too, he's going to become a great trainer.
    Jocey: So where exactly are we going? 
    Daniel: Uh, the city apparently, I don't remember its name. Haol? Haul? Ol? Ah I dunno. 

Elsewhere, Lauren was hiding up a tree, her clothes had been ripped. 
    Lauren: AH! Stupid Pokemon. WHY! Why did I head out here? My dress is ruined. That pokemon was huge, and metallic. Creepy too. Why would anyone invest time in pokemon when they attack you for no reason.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:48 pm

*When Alvis got to the city, he looked around, looking as far as his eyes could see, before spotting a familiar face to him*
    Alvis: Go...Gordy, you made it!
    *Alvis rushed up to his brother, tackling his brother into a hug*
    Gordy: W...oo woo there buddy Gordy lightly pushing his brother off of him*
    Alvis: Glad to see you could make it
    Gordy: Ya, it's nothing really, stop by on my rounds, you know the usual
    Alvis: So you are my first trial
    Gordy: ...you know how the trials work right, there are 7 of them, and this one is run by Illima
    Alvis: No, no, I mean our family trials
    Gordy: Oh, oh right, silly me, must have slipped my mind
    Alvis: When you are out protecting Alola I can't really blame you
    Gordy: Thanks for understanding
    Alvis: No problem
    Gordy: But I am afraid you aren't ready for my challenge yet
    Alvis: Darn it, it's going to take a while isn't it?
    Gordy: But.... I do have a favor to ask you
    Alvis:What is it?
    Gordy: Ya, you see, I found myself a Pokemon, but as you know, I am a ranger, so besides Pichu, I can't really take any with me
    Alvis: Where is Pichu anyway?
    Gordy: Oh, I left him back at Ranger HQ, little visit into town, figure the guy may be seasick, and with no trouble about no point in wasting the little guy's time
    Alvis: Makes sense
    Gordy: Anyway, the thing I have to ask of you, is this little guy *Gordy opened out a Pokeball, a Riolu coming out of it, who turned his head in disgust*
    Alvis: A Riolu?
    Gordy: This little guy seems to have a little bit of an attitude problem, and I am looking for a trainer to take good care of it
    Alvis: But... me? I am new
    Gordy: Sorta the point right, let's see how good with Pokemon you really are bro
    Alvis: I... I won't let you down
    Gordy: Good, now Riolu, you are going with him, you got that?
    Riolu: Rio *The Pokemon looked annoyed even more*
    Gordy: ....He'll get use to you eventually, just one little piece of advice though
    Alvis: What?
    Gordy:...This Riolu was bred
    Alvis: What does that mean?
    Gordy:....It has a trick most Riolu don't, it has Blaze Kick
    Alvis: Re....really?
    Gordy: Along with that it has Prankster as it's ability
    Alvis: But shouldn't it be Inner Focus or Steadfast like Davy's use to have
    Gordy: It's called a Hidden ability, this Riolu was bred for battle, but possibly because of it's nature and smug attitude, it's trainer abandoned it
    Alvis: So that's where it's personality comes from
    Gordy: Ya, maybe they were looking for something a bit Jollier, or maybe they instead of one so Adamant
    Alvis: You can count on me bro
    Gordy: I know I could *Gordy ruffled his brother's hair, returning Riolu to it's Pokeball, handing the Pokeball over to Alvis*
    Alvis:...Think you could give me a few pointers?
    Gordy: S....sure, come on, let's take a walk and have a quick talk about Pokemon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Lauren hid in the tree for several hours, until she thought it was safe to come down. 
    She climbed down the tree, brushing her dress, even though it was torn. 
    Lauren: THIS WAS A BRAND NEW DRESS. I HATE POKEMON. 
    She carried on walking until she found an opening in the woods, she came across a small canyon. 
    Lauren: Great that pokemon chasing me, its not got me lost. I've no idea where I am.
    She looked out into the canyon. 
    Lauren: That's kind of a nice place though.
    She grabbed her selfie stick and put her poke gear onto it, she then took a photo of herself with the canyon behind her. She took a closer look. 
    Lauren: Ugh, look at my hair, and my dress. *begins brushing her hair* Okay here we go again. 
    This time she lifted the poke gear up on the selfie stick, she noticed something moving on the camera, she peered closer, to see what looked like a pokemon peering over her. 
    Lauren froze. 
    She slowly turned around, seeing a Steelix peering over her, with a fierce look. 
    Lauren: IT FOUND ME! AHHHH! 
    Lauren ran around the side of the canyon, but lost her footing, she then fell down into the canyon. 
    Steelix dug into the ground, chasing Lauren down the canyon.

Daniel and the gang continued on the route, suddenly Minun's ear pricked. 
    Daniel: Minun? 
    Turtwig: Twig? Twig twig ?
    Minun and Turtwig darted off. 
    Daniel: GUYS!
    Evan: What do you think it is?
    Jocey: Did they hear something? 
    Daniel: They did this when we bumped into you.
    Daniel, Evan and Jocey ran after Minun and Turtwig. 

Minun and Turtwig ran through the forest until they came across the canyon. 
    Minun: Mai mai? 
    Turtwig: Twig twig? 
    Minun and Turtwig looked down the canyon, seeing Lauren corned by a Steelix. 
    Minun: MAI? 
    Turtwig: TWIG TWIG! TURTWIG! 
    Lauren: HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE! 
    Daniel, Evan and Jocey arrived at the canyon. 
    Jocey: That girl is in trouble
    Togedemaru: Toge!
    Evan: Minun, Turtwig, show Togedemaru what heroes you are. 
    Daniel: You heard him! GO BOTH OF YOU!
    Minun and Turtwig ran down the canyon 
    Minun's cheeks began to spark as it ran downwards, creating a magnetic force, lifting it off the ground
    Minun flew down the canyon, with Turtwig running underneath. 
    They approached the Steelix. 
    Minun used Thunderbolt, getting Steelix's attention. 
    Steelix swung around, swinging its tail into the canyon above Lauren. 
    Lauren ducked, covering her head as parts of the mountain fell. 
    The Steelix roared, it then followed Minun. 
    It began chasing Minun through the canyon, suddenly, it got caught in an explosion. Turtwig was up ahead laying seeds in the ground as traps, Steelix passing through them, exploding and taking damage. 
    Lauren watched, she then noticed Steelix was heading away from her, she looked up. 
    Daniel, Evan and Jocey ran around the side of the canyon to Lauren. 
    Daniel: Are you alright? 
    Lauren: I just got attacked by a pokemon.....what do you think?
    Jocey: Uh....I'm guessing she's not too happy about it. 
    Evan chuckled. 
    Lauren: You think this is funny? GET ME OUT OF HERE. 
    Daniel: You'll have to climb up. 
    Lauren: CLIMB? UP ROCKS? But my nails? I just got them done for my adventure. 
    Evan: You had your nails done for an adventure? 
    Lauren: I have to look good when out and about. 
    Daniel: Oh well then, I guess if you don't want to ruin your nails....you'll have to stay down there, I'll get my pokemon to bring Steelix back. 
    Lauren: UGH. FINE! 
    Lauren looked up, she then began climbing. 
    As she reached the top, Daniel and Evan pulled her up. 
    Lauren: PHEW! 
    Minun and Turtwig came running along, proudly.
    Lauren: Thanks for pulling me up. I'd hate to be down there with that pokemon. 
    Daniel: Its not us you should be thanking, its Minun and Turtwig!
    Lauren: You want me? To thank pokemon? 
    Daniel: Of course, they saved you, they deserve the credit.
    Lauren looked at Minun and Turtwig, her face showed the group how awkward she was. 
    Jocey: Is there something wrong?
    Evan: Have you got a problem with Pokemon? 
    Lauren: Problem? Don't you? Look at me, my hair is a mess, my nails are ruined, my dress is destroyed. ALL BECAUSE OF POKEMON. 
    Daniel: I don't get it, if you came out on an adventure, what did you expect? We all live in a Pokemon World?
    Lauren: I didn't want to come on an adventure. Not really. 
    Jocey: You were forced into it?
    Lauren: YA. My mother told me I had to, she kicked me out. She booked a meeting with the professor to get my pokedex and pick a starter pokemon, but jokes on her, I'm staying in a hotel for a few days, she'll want me back soon when she misses me. 
    Evan: You sure she'll miss you?
    Daniel: AHA!
    Lauren: Why wouldn't she? 
    Jocey: I get where you are coming from! My family didn't want me working in their shop anymore so they sent me from Slateport City to go on a journey. They got me tickets to Alola, telling me I was going on holiday, when really it was to get me on an adventure, here I am now. 
    Lauren: Slateport City? That's the second best port city in the world.
    Jocey: Second? No, you're mistaken, its the best. 
    Lauren: That's impossible. Hau'oli City is the best port city in the world. The sea. The sun...AHH! 
    Jocey: Slateport has that too, but better. 
    Lauren and Jocey gave each other a fierce stare. 
    Daniel: Hau'oli City! That's it! That's where we're going next. 
    Lauren: Tell you what then, to say thanks, I'll take you there, in return, you can protect me from any pokemon that try to attack. 
    Daniel: Oh, suddenly Pokemon are your friends. 
    Lauren: They can have their uses I suppose. I can't believe someone like you actually has them. 
    Daniel: Someone like me? Suddenly, Minun and Turtwig don't feel obliged to help, right guys.
    Turtwig: Turt!
    Lauren: Oh come on. Besides I need to get back home, I bet my mother is already missing me.
    Jocey: How long has it been?
    Lauren: A couple of hours or so. 
    Evan: WHAT?
    Togedemaru: TOGE!
    Daniel: Wow, okay lead the way.....
    Lauren: Lauren, my name is Lauren. 
    Daniel: Okay Lauren, be the guide! I'm Dan, this is Evan, Jocey and Togedemaru, and of course you already know Minun and Turtwig, you still owe them that apology. 
    Lauren: ANYWAY, Let's go! 
    Lauren led the gang towards Hau'oli City!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:17 am

Gordy: So you say Davy is searching for these girls?
    Alvis: Ya
    Gordy: And Anabel was the one's name?
    Alvis: An old Frontier Brain
    Gordy: Geez, I guess with someone with that sort of muscle around, I guess it's a good thing we have Davy to keep those fire starters at bay
    Alvis: Ya, I guess you are right, but at the same time, there was the guy they were chasing...
    Gordy: oh? What about him?
    Alvis: He was piloting a ship like ours
    Gordy:... how is that possible?
    Alvis: That, is what I am trying to figure out
    Gordy: Maybe if we work on this one together, we'd be able to find it out
    Alvis: That would be great!
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vo86hR7NwI

After several hours, the group arrived at Hau'oli City, overlooking the ocean. 
    Daniel: So we're back here. 
    Minun and Turtwig's bellies rumbled. 
    Daniel: Hungry? You know, me too. 
    Lauren: I know the best places to eat. I know the perfect place to, you can sit outside, watching the waves crash into the sea, whilst having the best meal around. 
    Evan: Sounds good.
    Lauren: Knew you'd like it, you'll find theres no place like it.
    Jocey: Sounds like quite a few places in Slateport City. 
    Lauren: Expect they're not. They're better. You guys can be the judges at the end. 
    Daniel and Evan: Who? Us?
    Turtwig: Twig
    Togedemaru: Toge? 
    Lauren let the group to a restaurant on the sea front, getting them the best table in the place.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:43 am

Downtown Hau'oli city....
    *Delibird looked about pouting*
    Clarity: Come on, we all take turns on these runs, we need to get back and start hunting down the crook
    Delibird: Bird Bird! *Delibird hit it's wing together as if ready to fight*
    Clarity: We are investigating, not breaking into an enemy compound
    Delibird: Bird....
    Clarity: You'll have your fun soon enough little guy, just hold out there
    Delibird: Bird... *Clarity finished picking up some take out at a nearby restaurant, and started heading back to base, passing by Daniel and Co's restaurant, not noticing them, only for Delibird to stop for a moment, look at Evan, recognize him, before chasing after his trainer as to not be left behind*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Daniel: So Lauren, why don't you like Pokemon?
    Lauren: I just don't, they're lame. 
    Minun's ears went down, Turtwig's leaf lowered, even Togedemaru looked sad. 
    Jocey: I think they can be cute. I would hate for them to get hurt though. I don't like battles. But I've already seen how they can be useful. Just today with Dan and Evan. Minun and Turtwig have shown me that they can be amazing, they helped you today. 
    Lauren: Ya, I suppose.
    Jocey: AWWWWWWWWWW won't you give them a chance. 
    Lauren: I'll pass. 
    Daniel: I just don't get it though, how can you just not like them. It makes no sense.
    Lauren: I don't believe I have to answer that. 
    ?????: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?! 
    The group turned to see a woman, standing by the table. 
    Daniel: She looks angry.
    Jocey: I'd hate to be the one she's mad at.
    Evan: I'm scared
    Lauren: Uh....hi Mum. 
    Lauren's Mum wondered over to the table. 
    Lauren's Mum: You never turned up to visit the Professor, you never got your pokemon or a pokedex. And now you're back in the city, AGAIN.
    Lauren: I thought you'd miss me so I came back.
    Lauren's Mum: I would sweetie, if you had been gone for more than a day.
    Lauren: See I knew you'd miss me.
    Lauren's Mum: My point still stands though, you're not coming back home with me. You're going on your adventure.
    Daniel smuggly smiled. 
    Lauren's Mum looked over at the gang. 
    Lauren's Mum: You found some new friends? 
    Daniel: Hi
    Jocey: Hello
    Evan: Hi! 
    Lauren: Well, we just met. 
    Lauren's Mum: But you guys look like trainers, I bet you'd have some great fun on an adventure, right guys?
    Jocey: Well I've just started mine.
    Daniel: I've been travelling for 12 years and its the best thing I've ever done.
    Evan: I love it, I've met loads of friends and new pokemon.
    Lauren's Mum: You see, you'll be able to make friends with lots of other people. Its about time you got out of the home and found your feet, stop blaming pokemon for taking your old friends away. 
    Daniel: Taking your old friends away? 
    Lauren: AH! Nothing! OKAY OKAY MUM!
    Lauren's Mum: Will you 3 make me a promise? 
    Daniel, Evan and Jocey: Who? Us?
    Lauren's Mum: Will you please take my daughter on your journey with you. Please! 
    Daniel: Uh
    Jocey: It would be great to have a girl on board! 
    Lauren: We can do each others hair! You can borrow my tan and my make up
    Jocey: I don't really wear them, but great! And I'll help you get used to pokemon. My little Vully can help! 
    Vully jumped onto the table, proudly. 
    Vully: VUL VULPIX!
    Lauren's Mum: Thank you! Thank you, I can rest easy knowing you'll be safe too. 
    Daniel: Its not a problem at all! 
    Lauren's Mum: I guess you'll be taking part in the new island challenges? A trainer like yourself. 
    Daniel: You bet! 
    Lauren's Mum: So, you should head over to the Trainer school! 
    Evan: Another trainer school? 
    Lauren's Mum: Yeah, its due to close soon as the trainers will be joining the academy opening up, but it would be worth going there to visit it before it closes, you'll never know what you'll find! Besides, Lauren used to go there when she was a little girl, her old friend has become quite the trainer. 
    Lauren: No way, I'm not going there, he left me on my own to go travelling, I'm not going. 
    Lauren's Mum: Its been over 10 years, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you! 
    Lauren's Mum paid for the gang's food, then said her goodbyes before departing. 

The group went to the Pokecenter, with the plan to visit the school in the morning.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:31 am

*Delibird and Clare continued to make there way through the street, only to pass by Alvis and Gordy as the duo ran*
    Alvis: Th...that's her
    *Gordy turned, looking at Clare in the crowded streets*
    Gordy: Her?
    Alvis: Ya, let's go *Alvis rushed after her, while Gordy pulled him back*
    Gordy: Follow.... don't blow our cover if we don't have to
    Alvis: Alright....
    *The Duo followed the woman to an office building, seemingly functioning as their base of operations in town*
    Alvis: So charge?
    Gordy: Nah bro, focus, we prepare learn what we can, and then deal with them tomorrow, or at least find out what there deal was
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:37 pm

The next morning arrived, Daniel was outside the Pokecenter, on the battlefield. Evan, Jocey and Lauren watched.
    Daniel: Turtwig, use Seed Bomb! 
    Turtwig fired seeds out of its mouth
    Daniel: Minun use Thunderbolt! 
    Minun spun around, letting electricity out of its cheeks, causing the seeds to explode
    Daniel: Litten use Ember! 
    Litten ducked as the explosion filled the area, before jumping up and letting out a burst of flames, heading straight for Turtwig
    Daniel: Turtwig dodge! 
    Turtwig jumped into the air, spinning, causing it to dodge the flame, 
    Daniel: Seed Bomb once more! 
    As it span around, it let out a Seed Bomb attack, launching seeds in every direction. 
    Evan: WOAH! 
    Togedemaru: Maru! Toge
    Jocey: He's good at battling isn't he Vully? 
    Vully: Vul Vulpix! 
    Lauren: Meh! 
    Evan: How can you not think agree, he's so cool! 
    Lauren: He wouldn't be that great of a battler if I faced him.
    Jocey: You think you could win?
    Lauren: Yeah, I'm a winner! I play to win, everything I do, I win. 
    Evan: Really? Everything?
    Lauren: Hey, I'm good at lots of things.
    Evan: Just not good with pokemon.
    Lauren: That's because I don't want to be, if I wanted to be good with them, I would! 
    Jocey: Okay...
    Minun, Turtwig and Litten landed on the ground, each facing each other in a triangle shape, ready to attack.
    Daniel: Great work out guys! You all rocked! 
    Litten: LIT! TEN
    Daniel: Hey Jocey, would you like to be my training partner later? After we've been to the school? 
    Jocey: *flustered* Uh, I uh. Awwwwwww why me? uh okay, Vully? Would you be up for that? 
    Vully looked confident. 
    Litten wandered over to Vully, giving it a determined look. 
    Vully looked back, ready for any challenge.
    Daniel: Looks like we know the match up, Litten, you want to train with Vully later?
    Litten: Ten! 
    Daniel: Then its settled! 
    Jocey: AWWWWWW Vully, looks like we have to now. Just as long as you don't get hurt.
    Evan: I can't wait, but should we head to the school? 
    Daniel looked at his watch.
    Daniel: True, school should be in session shortly, let's head on out guys. 
    Daniel, Evan, Jocey, Lauren, Minun, Turtwig, Litten, Vully, and Togedemaru made their way across the sea front, heading to the school. 

They arrived at the school gates, a bell rang, and soon the yard was filled with children lining up, ready for classes. 
    Lauren: Maybe we should spent some more time at the pokecenter, you should train more Dan. *looking through the school gate*
    Daniel: Train more? What do you mean? I did plenty this morning, and I'll do some later.
    Lauren: Yeah, but school? BORING! Right guys?
    Evan: School never entertained me.
    Lauren: See! 
    Jocey: But Kukui told us to come here. He's the professor, we should listen to him. 
    Daniel: Yeah, she gets it *nudging Jocey* Listen to Jocey guys, the professor said to come here, so that's what we'll do. 
    Lauren looked nervous.
    Daniel pushed the school gate open, the children began to enter the school.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:41 am