2 posters

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

Post  KingMinun Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMrh1QIiIDE&t=7s
    The Totem Gumshoos eyes glowed red, trying to blind Litten!
    Daniel: Litten close your eyes!
    Litten listened to its trainer, closing its eyes.
    Gumshoos came running at Litten, using Bite! 
    Daniel: Its going in for a bite, jump backwards, then use Ember! 
    Litten listened to its trainers command, trusting it, it jumped backwards, then fired Ember! Which landed right in Gumshoos mouth, burning it.
    Daniel: NICE!
    Gumshoos got angry. It let out a loud cry. 
    Daniel: What's it doing.
    Ilima smirked.
    Suddenly a Yungoos jumped from the ledge.
    Lauren: 2 on 1? That's cheating!
    Ilima: That's the way the battle goes.
    Evan: Woah, this sounds tough. You've got this Litten. 
    Jocey: Poor Litten being ganged up on. 
    Daniel: So that's 2 to defeat. Thing is, if I keep attacking Gumshoos it'll go down eventually, then that Yungoos won't be too bad to handle. But if I take down Yungoos, Gumshoos will keep calling more. Litten open your eyes, use Scratch! On Gumshoos!
    Litten ran forward, towards Gumshoos, however Yungoos used Tackle from the side, knocking Litten towards the wall of the cavern. 
    Evan: Litten!
    Litten heard Evan's cry, its passion burned brightly. 
    Litten jumped back up, then jumped on top of Yungoos, using it to propel itself towards Gumshoos, scratching at its face. 
    Gumshoos was angered. It fought back using Super Fang, whilst Yungoos came rushing towards Litten using Pursuit. 
    Daniel: Litten....hold it........
    The 2 opposing pokemon got closer.
    Daniel: Now use Ember on the ground! 
    The burst of flames, shot Litten into the air, leaving flames on the ground, Gumshoos and Yungoos both collided into each other, Gumshoos biting down on Yungoos, whilst Yungoos hurt it back, they then landed on the flame. 
    Daniel: YES!
    Lauren: Woah.
    Jocey: 2 against 1 is no problem for Dan! 
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:16 am

Alvis:.... I wonder how it's going in there
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Gumshoos and Yungoos fell to the floor, KO'd. 
    Daniel: Wahey! I did it! 
    Evan: Yippee! 
    Litten: LIT LIT!
    Minun and Turtwig jumped in the air. 
    Lauren: He did it! 
    Jocey: Wow! He really did it! He really did it! 
    Ilima: Congratulations, go ahead, the crystal is yours. 
    Daniel stepped up to the podium, with Litten, Minun and Turtwig beside him. 
    Daniel: YES! YES YES! WE DID IT!
    Minun, Turtwig and Litten jumped up beside Daniel to celebrate. 
    Ilima: Congratulations, you completed the trial. Well done, you entered Normalium Z. 
    Daniel: Normal wah? 
    Ilima: Fear not, I shall explain later......its getting late. 6pm.....that means the trial changes. 
    Daniel: Changes? 
    Ilima: Unfortunately, that's all I can say, you'll have to sit outside Daniel, please tell Alvis we're waiting for him.
    Daniel: Gotcha! 
    Daniel, Minun, Turtwig and Litten ran towards the exit, he approached Alvis. 
    Daniel: It's all yours Alvis, go ace it! Good luck!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:38 pm

*Alvis took his place, breathing Deeply*
    Ilima: Identify and defeat all of the Pokemon within the cavern. You are permitted to use 2 Pokemon! BEGIN!
    Alvis: Let’s Go! *Alvis nervously rushed into the trial, coming across the first burrow, having not found any wild Pokemon*
    *A black mouse Pokemon with Whiskers came out of the Burrow*
    Alvis: Ratatta…. *Alvis sent out his Rowlett*
    *Ratatta jumped up trying to bite down on Rowlett*
    Alvis: Fly up and avoid it *Rowlet flew above Ratatta flying over the attack* Good, Let’s Go! *Alvis turned around, heading to the next burrow*
    Ilima: Y…you know you are suppose to fight the Pokemon right?
    *Rowlet and Alivs moved forward to the second burrow, him guessing there was a second Pokemon there, Ratatta following after them*
    Alvis: Alright let’s get it out
    *Alvis looked into the second Burrow, summoning the larger black rat Pokemon*
    Alvis: Raticate…. Alright let’s go! *Rowlett flew over the ledge of Verdant Cavern, the Two Pokemon glaring at the Owl Pokemon*
    Ilima: T…two on One?
    Raticate: Raticate, Rat *Ratatta quickly listened to it’s partner, running around the cavern, the pair surrounding Rowlett over the opening*
    Ilima: He put himself in a bad situation….
    Alvis: Dive! *Rowlet dove down into the clearing of the Cavern*
    *Ratatta glared, jumping down after him, bouncing off the cavern walls, striking the owl hit by hit with Quick Attack*
    Alvis: Peck! *Rowlet started Pecking back at the Pokemon* and Fly up while you can *Rowlet started to fly up, Rattata climbing up after the Pokemon*
    Ratatta: Ratta! *Raticate started to reposition itself, it’s claw turning a shadowy purple, ready to strike at the rising Pokemon*
    Alvis: level yourself… *Rowlet slowed it’s ascent, Ratatta having hit the Pokemon many times on it’s way up, but Rowlet having returned the favor*
    Alvis: Now! *Rowlet flew up, Rattata bouncing off the far wall, flying to the other side to the platform, hitting Raticate, who countered with It’s prepared Shadow Claw, launching Ratatta into the cavern below*
    Ilima: That Poor Ratatta!
    *Raticate’s eyes went wide as it saw Ratatta fall down*
    Alvis: Leafage *Rowlet summoned a small storm of Leafs, picking up the light Rat Pokemon, swinging it around in a Tornado, protecting it from the fall, an opening clearly there for Raticate to attack, but the Pokemon not, seeing how Rowlet was saving Ratatta, the Tornado throwing the rat Pokemon to the ground beside Raticate*
    Alvis: I am Alvis Graham, son of Jeff Graham and future Member of the Pokemon Rescue Squad, me and Rowlet will not stand by as anyone or anything suffers unnecessarily…..
    Rowlet: Lett
    Alvis: through the chaos we will succeed! *Just then the leaf Tornado picked up, covering both Raticate and Rowlet*
    Raticate: *the Pokemon slammed it’s tail into the ground, Rocks flying up into the storm flying about*
    Alvis: Cut through the distractions, focus on our goal, and keep it up, Razor Leaf! *Rowlet flew through the rocks, avoiding them, throwing blades of leaves at the Rat Pokemon, hitting the ground and sending more rocks into the storm, the rocks flying by and hitting Raticate, Rowlet flying around the rocks easily avoiding them, much to the annoyance of Raticate*
    *Raticate jumped up to crunch down on Rowlet*
    *Rowlet instinctively dodged the attack*
    Alvis: Get hit!
    *Rowlet’s eyes went wide when heard that figuring out why his trainer said that, having said that though it was already too late, Raticate jumped past Rowlet, through the storm, and was flying over the deep Cavern*
    *Raticate’s eyes went wide when it saw where it was, it lacking the mobility from saving itself from the fall*
    Alvis: Leafage, pick it up! *Rowlet desperately tried to use it’s tornado to save the Rat Pokemon, but it was too large to be picked up by the storm*
    Alvis: Grab it! *Rowlet gripped the Pokemon, who was frantically trying to move about*
    *Rowlet tried to fly with the Pokemon, but again, it weighed too much*
    Alvis: Rowlet…. Come on, I need you, I can’t do this on my own, it’s all up to you!
    *Rowlet tried desperately to lift the Pokemon up, turning a bright white when he did so*
    Alvis:…. Come on… you can do it!
    *The Owl Pokemon quickly took it’s new shape, a more lean owl, taller in size with a fringe for hair, the new Pokemon having difficulty moving the large rat Pokemon over the cavern, but slowly moving it, despite still proving to be more than the bird Pokemon could naturally handle, when the pair got three quarters of the way over, one of Alvis’ Pokeball’s opened, Riolu popping out from it*
    Alvis: R…Riolu? What are you doing!?
    *Riolu jumped over the edge, kicking Raticate with a blaze kick, knocking it over the cavern to the other side, out of Dartrix’s claw, Riolu using the excess force to propel itself on the other side of the cavern, Dartrix crashing with Raticate, exhausted, unable to continue any longer*
    Alvis:….Thank you so much Rowlet, you did great out there, you really are a hero *Dartrix was returned to it’s Pokeball*
    *Riolu turned to it’s trainer*
    Alvis: Thanks for the save Riolu, but now it looks like it’s me and you for the rest of this, are you ready?
    *Riolu smiled, hitting it’s hands together, charging forward ahead of Alvis, Alvis chasing after his Pokemon*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Evan: The Raticate and Rattata.....look different. 
    Jocey: Wait! Rowlet......just changed? WHAT?
    Lauren: Its called evolution?! 
    Evan: Yeah, Rowlet evolved......but into what? 
    Jocey used her pokedex.
    Pokedex: Dartrix, the Blade Quill Pokemon and the evolved form of Rowlet. A bit of a dandy, it spends its free time preening its wings. Its preoccupation with any dirt on its plumage can leave it unable to battle.
    Lauren: Shame its down and out for the count. Its all on Riolu now.
    Jocey: I wonder how Alvis will react to the totem pokemon.
    Lauren: Shhh not to loud. 
    Evan: Eh?
    Lauren: Don't let Alvis hear.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:27 pm

*Riolu made his way to the pillar, smiling jumping up to grab the Normalizum*
    Alvis: Stop, it’s a trick! *Just then a huge Raticate jumped down, Riolu jumping back from the Pokemon glaring at it for getting between it and his prize*
    Raticate: RAT! *the Pokemon cried out, summoning a Ratatta for support, as well as being surrounded by a blinding aura for a moment*
    Alvis: So….this is a totem Pokemon
    *Ratatta charged into Riolu, trying to bite it*
    Alvis: Quick Attack! *Before the attack was commanded, Riolu charged forward with Quick Attack Crashing into the on coming Ratatta, knocking it back*
    *Raticate Charged in, tackling Riolu with it’s weight*
    Alvis: Riolu! *Riolu got up*
    Alvis: Alright, Blaze Kick! *Riolu held it’s leg up, it becoming surrounded in flames, looking at the pair of Pokemon, taunting them with a wave toward him*
    *Both Pokemon looked angry at the baby Pokemon, charging forward*
    Alvis: Bounce off Raticate! *Riolu used it’s flaming foot to kick off the large Pokemon getting a large amount of air*
    *Raticate quickly recovered from the attack, biting down on Riolu, throwing him to the wall
    *Riolu glared at them, hitting his fist against the ground, using Blaze Kick without his trainer’s instruction*
    Alvis: What on earth are you doing!?
    *Riolu put it’s foot on the ground, starting to consume the clearing around Ratatta and Raticate in the cavern in flames*
    Alvis: RIOLU!, Don’t attack the habitat!
    *Riolu looked back it’s trainer, disappointed, him clearly seeing Ratatta and Raticate paranoid*
    *Alvis gritted his teeth*
    Alvis: I get it smoke them out, but that’s not how we fight!
    *Riolu rolled his eyes at his trainer*
    Alvis: Quick Attack!
    *Riolu charged in hitting the Ratatta with the attack, landing beside Ratatta, with Ratatta now separating Raticate and Riolu*
    Alvis: Blaze Kick! *Riolu proceeded to turn quickly, and hit the Ratatta, knocking the Pokemon into the Raticate, the Raticate annoyed, while the Ratatta knocked out, Riolu breathing heavily, but still wanting to fight *
    *Raticate charged down, using bite on the Pokemon*
    Alvis: Endure! *Riolu was quickly covered in a white outline, as the bite hit, Raticate seemed to be repelled eventually, Riolu breathing heavily*
    Riolu: Lu……
    Alvis: Quick Attack! *Riolu charged in through the flames and once again collided with Raticate* Alright, bounce off it with Blaze Kick!
    *Once again, Riolu’s foot went a blaze, using it to bounce off the rat Pokemon’s back and get some air*
    *Raticate prepared to bite down on it again*
    Alvis: Quick Attack! *Riolu flew through the air, ducking under the bite, landing on the ground in a crouching position*
    Alvis: Blaze Kick! *Riolu swung it`s blazing foot, tripping the Raticate, quickly tripping it in the ring of fire*
    Alvis: Good work, end this
    *Riolu swung it`s leg up, and with an ax kick motion, unleashed a Blaze Kick that hit Raticate, knocking it out*
    *Alvis quickly turned to Ilima*
    Ilima: Raticate is defeated, the trial is over
    *the second that word was uttered, Alvis released his Cutiefly from it`s Pokeball*
    Alvis: Fairy Wind! Put out the fire!
    *In a quick flash, Cutiefly put out the fire, Alvis sighing in relief*
    *Riolu held his fist, looking at it in contration*
    Alvis:….Riolu…. you can`t do that!
    *Riolu looked annoyed at it`s trainer*
    Alvis: …this cavern is a Pokemon`s home, and you could have wrecked it, do you understand?
    *Riolu looked at it’s trainer, a realization hitting it, with genuine remorse on it’s face*
    *Riolu nodded*
    Alvis:….just be careful, next time I may not have someone available to protect it alright?
    *Riolu nodded, not happy, but still genuinely sorry*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Evan: So Alvis won today! 
    Lauren: Not a bad little fighter. 
    Jocey: Well done Alvis! You did great! 
    Ilima led the group back to Daniel who was waiting outside.
    Daniel: So? How'd it go? 
    Ilima: Both of you have cleared your first trial. Congratulations. 
    Daniel: NICE WORK! Well done Alvis!
    Daniel: Woohoo! So Ilima, where is the next trial? 
    Ilima: There are no more trials on this island I'm afraid, however before you head to the next island, you must take on the Grand Trial for this island.
    Daniel: Grand Trial? 
    Ilima: Yes, its the way to progress onto the next island. Beat the Island Kahuna and you'll be permitted to move onto the next island. 
    Daniel: Well, where is the Grand Trial? 
    Ilima: Iki Town! That's where you'll find the Island Kahuna.
    Daniel: Hakahuna whatta? 
    Ilima: Island Kahuna. They're sort of like .....uh....a gym leader. 
    Daniel: So its a battle? GREAT! I can't wait for that.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Alvis:....I know we can do it *Alvis looked at Daniel, giving a confident thumbs up, though there was a bit of hesitation in his voice*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Lauren: You can do it Alvis. You were quite the trainer. 
    Jocey: Yeah, shame you had to miss it Dan. 
    BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP
    Jocey and Lauren both turned, hearing the beeping. 
    Daniel pulled out a Pokegear, which was ringing. 
    Daniel: Hello?. . . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSGQO48zpLk
    On the other end of the line, was Alun. 
    Alun: Dan, its me. You alright? I need a favour! 

Daniel finished speaking to Al. 
    Daniel: So looks like we'll be heading back to Iki Town, I've got us all a bit of work whilst we're there. 
    Ilima: So I guess this is farewell. 
    Daniel: I guess so.
    Evan: It was nice meeting you! 
    Jocey: That's true.
    Ilima: Yes, its been nice to meet you all, and Lauren.
    Lauren: Yeah?
    Ilima: I'm really pleased for you? You've come along way and you've got a strong bond with your Vulpix. 
    Lauren: Well Ixie is cute! 
    Ilima: Yeah she is hahha! Well then....so long! 
    The group departed and made their way back to Iki Town!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Alvis: One trial down, just the grand trial to go.... *Alvis looked at a small book housing his Z-Crystal like a badge case* And whatever those other trials my brothers have in store for me
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:49 pm

After a couple of days of travelling, the group finally arrived at Iki Town. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9iK5KEZzA
    Daniel: This is Iki town! We're back.
    Lauren: It feels like I haven't been here in the longest of times.
    Jocey: Of course, you and Alvis weren't here the last time we were here. 
    Evan: That seems like ages ago now. 
    Lauren: So where are we going? 
    Jocey: Are we going back to the school?
    Lauren: School? Why would we go there?
    Jocey: Dan used to travel with the principal or something
    Minun and Turtwig looked excited. 
    The arrived at the school gate, as many of the local children from the island were arriving. 
    Daniel: This is it. 
    Lauren: Theres loads of children here. 
    Waiting outside the school entrance was Joanne. 
    Joanne: Welcome! Good to see you. 
    Daniel: Hey! Long time! 
    Joanne: Hope you're keeping well, and how are you Evan? 
    Evan: Good thanks
    Joanne: Now you must be Dan and Evan's friends? I'm Joanne, I'm the schools receptionist. Welcome to the trainer school! 
    Lauren: Hi, I'm Lauren. 
    Jocey: I'm Jocey, nice to meet you, this is Alvis.
    Joanne: Excellent, well then, come on in. I'll show you around. 
    Joanne let the group inside the school and walked them up the hallways, passed the classes as some of the children were entering the classes and taking their seats. They walked passed a class where on the teachers desk sat a Rowlet, Litten and Popplio, another class had an Alolan Rattata and a picture of a regular Rattata. 
    Daniel: Looks like the lessons are prepped. 
    Joanne: Sure have, we've got some brilliant staff here. 
    Joanne led them up the hallways further, making her way to the reception. 
    Joanne: Right this way.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Alvis: I am impressed how well you guys did, especially considering funding.... we have had to rely on one of Davy's friend's for my family's enterprises for the last few years
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Joanne: Well they want us to expand across the whole of Alola. Pretty ambitious. Anyway, here we are. 
    They arrived outside a room, the door was shut. 
    Joanne opened the door, and inside was Alun, sitting at a desk, just putting his phone down. 
    Daniel and co entered. 
    A small orange pokemon ran up to Minun and Turtwig. 
    Daniel: Hey, Dedenne! 
    Dedenne: DEDEDE
    Jocey: Awwwww its cute. 
    Lauren: It is! It's so small. 
    Evan: Hi Dedenne! 
    Togedemaru and Dedenne began to play
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL77Dgqhilc
    Alun got up.
    Alun: Well, its been some time! How's things?
    Daniel: Not bad, beat the first trial. 
    Alun: Oh you did? Wouldn't have doubted you for a second. I guess you've made a new group of travelling pals, nice to meet you. 
    Lauren: *blushed* Hi...
    Jocey: Hi *blushed* 
    Evan looked confused as Lauren and Jocey both stared at Alun.
    Evan: This is Lauren and Jocey. And this is Alvis! 
    Alun: I see you're competing in the island trials too Alvis! Best of luck. 
    Daniel: So hows the job going? 
    Alun: Its going well so far. 
    Daniel: That's good! But what did you need us for if its going so well? 
    Alun: I've got a teacher whos ill, and was hoping you guys could help teach a lesson. 
    Daniel: Us?
    Alun: Well, I had a job planned for you Dan, but the rest of you, I figured you're all trainers, who better to teach the children than you guys. Although, Ev, I was hoping you'd attend a class. 
    Evan: School again? Yuck! 
    Alun: I'm hoping you'll enjoy it. Anyway, Lauren, Jocey and Alvis, do you think you could teach a lesson for me about starting a journey? I've got a class who are due to graduate and get their first pokemon, so your advice would be really helpful.
    Lauren: Yes, sure.
    Jocey: I'd be happy too. 
    Daniel: Wait, so what do you need me for? 
    Joanne: Lauren, Alvis, Jocey, Evan, follow me, I'll take you to the class. 
    Joanne let the group back down the hallway and into the class with the starter pokemon. 
    Alun turned to Dan. 
    Alun: I've got a child who's really causing problems. We've tried everything to get through to him. But nothings working, and everytime we give him a pokemon to practice with, he attacks us with them. I thought, you're great with Evan, you've had years of experience with Jack, maybe you could help this child out. 
    Daniel: Me?
    Alun: Yes of course.
    Daniel: You think I'm up for the job?
    Alun: Why wouldn't I? I trust you. You're great with children and Pokemon. I've got every faith in you. 
    Daniel: Well...
    Daniel: Okay then, where is he? 
    Alun: In isolation at the moment, follow me. 
    Alun led Daniel down the hallway.

Joanne: Here is the class. 
    Jocey: So what do you want us to do?
    Joanne: Just, talk about your experiences. You'll be fine. 
    Joanne and Evan left the room, as the children took their seats, leaving Jocey, Lauren and Alvis at the front of the class. 
    Joanne led Evan to a different classroom.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Alvis:....Well, starting a journey on your own is pretty scary, you feel like you are on your own, with no one there to help you on your way, but really, that is just not right at all *Alvis sent out his Dartrix* From day one you have people and Pokemon around to help you, from your friends, to the Kahunas and trial captains, to your family, and even your Pokemon here *Alvis walked over, scratching Dartrix's chin* Even if you feel you are on your own, remember you aren't, and then this world of Alola becomes alot less scary
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 am

The kids looked at Alvis and the girls. 
    Child: Wait, that's Dartix.
    Child 2: It evolves from Rowlet.
    Child 3: Why does it have such a long fringe. 
    Child 4: It looks stupid.
    Jocey: Wow, these children are brutal......Uh, listen up, my turn. I started my journey not so long ago *FLASHBACK* 

FLASHBACK

Jocey was on the beach in Slateport City, she was relaxing on the beach as the waves slowly crashed into the sand. 
    Jocey: AHHHHH This is so relaxing. Slateport is so so nice. So calm. So peaceful. 
    2 girls who looked identical and a boy arrived, standing over Jocey, blocking her sunshine.
    Girl: Joss, you coming on the boat trip? 
    Jocey: Hey guys! What are you on about?
    Girl 2: We got tickets for a boat ride to Mt. Pyre. 
    Boy: You better be coming it'll be a blast.
    Jocey: Well.....uh...sure! 
    Jocey and her friends went to the port, to board the ship. 
    Jocey: Rachy, Beth, Ethan....why Mt. Pyre?
    Beth: Well, its meant to be like a volcano.
    Ethan: And a graveyard.
    Rachy: And there's an altar on top. 
    Jocey: It....doesn't sound very safe. 

Elsewhere, Daniel and Alun arrived outside the isolation room. 
    Alun: He's in there. 
    Daniel looked through the window with Minun and Turtwig. 
    Alun: He's keen to get out of school and go home, so our plan is to not send him home, even when he is up to no good.
    Daniel: So he's trying to get into trouble, to go home, so you don't let that happen. Seems reasonable. 
    Alun: Thing is, he won't tell anyone what's wrong. You okay to go in there? 
    Daniel: SURE!
    Daniel opened the door, the boy jumped up. 
    Boy: What do you want. LET ME OUT OF HERE.
    Alun: Ieuan, calm down. 
    Ieuan: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
    Alun: Remember who you are speaking to.
    Ieuan: GO AWAY.
    Alun turned to Daniel. 
    Alun: You okay sir?
    Daniel looked at the boy, then back at Alun and nodded.
    Minun's ears went down and Turtwig's leaf dropped.
    Daniel: Hey, do you mind not shouting, you're scaring my pals.
    Alun: THAT'S ENOUGH. SIT DOWN. 
    Daniel: It's okay sir, I'm fine *shakes head to the door*
    Alun nodded, then stepped outside the room. 
    Ieuan: Who are you? 
    Daniel: My name is Dan, nice to meet you, I'm a pokemon trainer, and these 2 here are my partner pokemon, Minun and Turtwig.
    Minun: Mai Mai
    Turtwig: Twig Turtwig! 
    Ieuan: So you're a trainer? 
    Daniel: Yeah, do you like pokemon. 
    Ieuan didn't say anything. 
    Daniel: Whoa, what's bothering you so much that you have to shout all the time? 
    Ieuan: I don't like you. I don't like this school. And I want to go home. 
    Daniel: I'm not asking you to like me, and hey, if you don't go to school, you'll never learn about pokemon. 
    Ieuan: I don't need to learn. I want to go home.
    Daniel: Everyone needs to learn, I wouldnt have gotten to where I am today if I didn't go to school. All you need is one great teacher to learn from. 
    Ieuan: I don't need no one.
    Daniel: You know, sir is a great guy, you should give him a chance, just like he is with you.
    Ieuan: He's keeping me here. He won't let me go home.
    Daniel: Well going home wouldn't be a punishment if that's what you want to do isn't it. You see, acting up won't solve your problems. I bet its pretty lonely in this room, do you do this everyday? Every day on your own. 
    Minun jumped up onto the table in front of Ieuan.
    Ieuan seemed to enjoy the company of the pokemon.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Alvis pet Dartrix, trying to calm the angry Pokemon down
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Flashback continues. 
    Jocey and her friends arrived on at their destination, and began making their way up the Mountain.
    Ethan: They say this is a graveyard.
    Beth: A graveyard? 
    Rachy: WHAT?
    Jocey: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please can we go home then. 
    Ethan: Haha, you girls are such scaredy Skitty's. HAHA
    Rachy: I bet if we saw a ghost, you'd be the most frightened.
    Beth: No doubt about it. 
    The gang continued up mountain, passing by many gravestones. Jocey was creeped out.
    Jocey: I want to go. I want to go. I want to go. PLEASE.
    Rachy: Relax, you're fine. 
    Suddenly out of a grave rose a skull. 
    Beth: DO-D-DO YOU SEE THAT?
    Rachy: I sure do!!!! 
    Ethan froze.
    Ethan: I-i-it r---r--really is a ghost. 
    Jocey: NO NO NO NO! 
    2 skulls emerged behind Jocey. 
    Beth: Joss......they're uh...
    Jocey: Please don't say they're behind me. . .
    Beth slowly nodded.
    Jocey: AHHHHHH! 
    Jocey began running, as the 2 skull followed her. 
    Beth: Jocey wait!
    Ethan still was frozen. 
    Rachy: Wow I can't believe how scared you guys are, don't you realise? They're only Duskull! 
    Gas began form around the skulls, revealing Duskulls. However Jocey had ran off. 
    Rachy: Mawile, go! 
    Beth: Right, we should help Jocey. GO Ilumise. 
    Ethan: Uh...right. GO Makuhita! 
    The 3 friends set off up the mountain after Jocey. 
    Jocey kept running, thinking the ghosts were chasing her still, she later fell into a grave. 
    Jocey: OW!!
    She looked around, noticing where she was, she then panicked. 
    Jocey: A GRAVE AH!!!! I'M IN A GRAVE! AHH!
    She began climbing out, when she suddenly heard a pokemon cry.
    Jocey: Huh?
    As she turned around, she saw a small Vulpix, was trapped in the grave with her.
    Jocey: Awwwwwww you're so cute. Are you stuck in here? 
    Jocey picked up the Vulpix. 
    Jocey: I think I know what you are....you're a Vul.....Vullinite? No that doesn't sound right. Oh I know, you're a Vullaby! That's it you're a Vullaby! 
    Vulpix: Vul Vul! 
    Jocey: Well don't worry Vullaby, I'll look after you. Jocey climbed out, with the Vulpix resting on her shoulder. 
    Jocey: Phew I'm glad we're out of that situation. 
    Suddenly a person wearing red came running down the mountain followed by two people. 
    Person: STOP THAT THIEF
    Jocey: Huh? 
    Jocey didn't know what to do. 
    Suddenly, the Vulpix's eyes began to glow, the person wearing red stopped, they were frozen, then suddenly they were lifted off the ground, dropping a red orb. 
    Person: Thank goodness. 
    Thief: PUT ME DOWN!
    Vulpix stopped, as the thief crashed to the ground.  
    Thief: You'll pay for that. GO Zubat. 
    Jocey: Vullaby! DO SOMETHING!
    The Thief began to laugh. 
    Thief: Vullaby? PAHAHAH, You clearly know nothing. AHAH You think that's a Vullaby. PAHAHAH.
    Suddenly, Zubat was thrown into its owners face. 
    Thief: OUCH!
    Purple aura surrounded both the Thief and Zubat, as they were both flung off the mountain. 
    Jocey: Woah! Did...did you do that? 
    Vulpix smiled. 
    Beth: JOSS!
    Ethan: You're okay? 
    Rachy: You scaredy Skitty! Haha, those skulls were only Duskull. 
    The 2 elderly people approached Jocey. 
    Person: Thank you so much for your help. You've really helped out a lot today. 
    Jocey: Me? I didn't do anything.
    Person: You and your pokemon stopped the thief didn't you?
    Jocey: Vullaby isn't mine.
    Person: Ohohoho, no no, that's not a Vullaby. 
    Jocey: It isn't?
    Person: No, its a Vulpix, and I think it likes you. 
    Vulpix: VUL VUL
    Jocey: It does? Vulpix? Hmmm....Vul....Vully. AHA! That's a cute name. So how about it, would you like to come and live with me? 
    Vulpix jumped into Jocey's arms. 
    Jocey: AH! My first pokemon, I'm going to call you Vully! 
    Vully: VUL VUL!

Flashback ends

Jocey: So that's how I first started as a trainer, purely by accident. 
    Child: Lame.
    Jocey: Oh...
    Lauren: Lame? Rude. You'll never make it as a trainer if you criticise people. 
    Child: What about you then, how did you become a trainer. 
    Lauren explained the children how she met Daniel, Evan and Jocey and how with the help of Minun and Turtwig, she became a little more confident with pokemon.
    Child: So you're telling us, that your Vulpix just magically appeared.
    Lauren: Well who knows how it appeared, but it just did.
    Child: I thought the first Vulpix story was lame, but this ones lamer. 
    Lauren went red with anger.
    Lauren: DARN KIDS. 

Daniel: So kiddo, you like pokemon don't you.
    Ieuan: I'm not talking to you.
    Daniel: You don't have to, I can tell, see people and pokemon are alike in many ways, My pokemon don't speak the same language as me, but I can communicate with them through expressions and body language, and well, humans don't have to talk to understand how someone else is feeling. Hey.....I tell you what, why don't you borrow Minun. 
    Ieuan: WHAT? 
    Daniel: If you like pokemon, why don't you borrow Minun for a battle. 
    Ieuan: A battle against who? I don't want to battle a grown up. They're the ones keeping me here. 
    Daniel: I think I can arrange something. 

Later, outside, Daniel, Ieuan and Evan were on the yard. 
    Daniel: Evan, meet Ieuan, I thought the two of you could have an unofficial pokemon battle, Ieuan will use Minun. 
    Evan: Cooool! Togedemaru, how does that sound?
    Togedemaru: TOGE!
    Ieuan shrugged. 
    Daniel and Turtwig took their place as referee.
    Daniel: The battle between Ieuan and Evan shall now begin. 
    From his office, Alun stood in the window, watching, and smiling. 
    Daniel: BEGIN!
    Evan: Togedemaru use Rollout!
    Togedemaru jumped into a ball, and rolled across the floor towards Minun.
    Daniel: Ieuan, you've either got to tell Minun to dodge, or you could use an attack to stop Togedemaru, that's called a counter attack. 
    Ieuan:.....*Holds up a card with a list of moves* Use Magnet Rise!
    Minun began to rise off the ground, causing Togedemaru to miss and crash into a wall. 
    Daniel: Nice Ieuan. That was really good. 
    Ieuan: Minun use Thunderbolt! 
    Minun attacked, but the electricity went inside Togedemaru, recharging it. 
    Daniel: See, every pokemon has a special ability, Togedemaru's ability means that you can't use electric type moves. 
    Ieuan: Use Hidden Power.
    Evan: Not fair, its my turn. 
    Minun attacked, sending out shards of ice from its body. 
    Togedemaru was struck by the ice, causing it to faint. 
    Daniel: Well done Ieuan. You won! You won your first battle. 
    Ieuan: I did?
    Daniel: Yeah, nice one!
    Daniel turned to Evan.
    Daniel: Hey Ev, thanks for doi.....
    Daniel could see that Evan had tears in his eyes.
    Daniel: Ev? 
    Evan: I don't like you. You're cheating. 
    Daniel: Huh?
    Evan: You let him win. You let him have two go's. I don't like you. 
    Daniel: Woah. Hold on. 
    Evan picked up Togedemaru.
    Evan: I won with Clare's Spheal. But I lost with you. 
    Daniel: Hang on Ev, don't blame Togedemaru, it wasn't a proper battle. Ieuan, will you go inside for a sec.
    Ieuan: Okay. 
    Ieuan went back inside the school.
    Daniel: What's going on?
    Evan: You cheated, You made me lose on purpose. 
    Daniel: Woah woah woah, first of all, this was an unofficial battle. Like I SAID at the start. 
    Evan: I don't care, I don't like you, you still cheated. And Togedemaru is rubbish.
    Togedemaru looked sad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz0IIg1Sbx0
    Daniel: Listen up. You shouldn't have even fought with Spheal when we were in Hoenn. And if you're going to act like this from that one victory back then. Then I don't think you'll make a good trainer. Togedemaru tried its best for you today, and that's how you thank it. Part of being a good trainer, is accepting defeat. Do you see me, or any one we've travelled with before have a tantrum when we lose. NO. You're acting like a baby. 
    Evan: SHUT UP.
    Daniel stopped. 
    Daniel: NO. You don't speak to me like that. 
    Evan: You're not my family. I was a good trainer with Spheal. 
    Daniel felt angry. 
    Minun and Turtwig both looked sad. 
    Daniel: What's gotten into you. You're acting spoilt. 
    Alun came outside.
    Alun: Everything alright? 
    Evan: HE CHEATED.
    Alun: Cheated? Ev, Dan was helping me out, I was having big trouble with that boy you battled with just now, and he's helped a lot today, and actually you have to, because of your battle today, its helped him a lot. Thank you Ev, and I thought you and Togedemaru were excellent in your unofficial battle, remember it doesn't matter who wins or loses, its the taking part that counts. 
    Daniel stood, listening in. 
    Evan began to calm down.
    Alun: Now, I think you've got something to say to Dan haven't you?
    Evan: Sorry.
    Alun: Remember, Dan's done a lot for you, you shouldn't say things that might hurt him should you. Tell you what Ev, will you go and shake Ieuan's hand, that's how good trainers end a battle.
    Evan: Right. Togedemaru, sorry.....
    Togedemaru hugged Evan. 
    Evan ran inside after Ieuan. 
    Alun: You alright?
    Daniel: He said he hated me.
    Alun: He didn't mean it, he was having a tantrum. Its common for kids. 
    Daniel: I'm actually worried though, what if that's the type of trainer he grows up to become. One who can't take losing. All because he won a battle against a group of thugs when he was little. He should never have been put in that position to fight them.
    Alun: Maybe, but I think Clare didn't think it would have an outcome like this.
    Daniel: Well maybe when it comes to Evan, she needs to keep her nose out. You've heard she's here in Alola right?
    Alun: She is?
    Daniel: Yeah.
    Alun: *chuckles* She can't keep away from you, can she? Take a breather mate, anyway, I think you got through to Ieuan.
    Daniel: You do?
    Alun: I saw him smiling. I've never seen that before. I saw him interacting with someone, and with pokemon. You did it mate. Thank you. 
    Daniel: It was nothing, hey maybe it might be a good idea to get a pokemon for him to look after? Maybe if he's angry, he and the pokemon can go off and vent some anger through a battle. 
    Alun: Not a bad shout. 
    Daniel and Alun went back inside.

SCHOOL BELL RINGS.
    The children began leaving school. 
    Daniel: Well Ieuan. It was a pleasure to meet you.
    Minun: Mai mai!
    Minun jumped onto Ieuan.
    Ieuan: HAHA. It was nice to meet you too....sir.
    Daniel smirked.
    Ieuan: Minun, Turtwig, can I see you guys again soon?
    Daniel: We'll come back to visit. I promise. 
    Alvis, Lauren and Jocey regrouped, looking worn out by the class they were with. 
    Lauren: Wow, kids are difficult. I think I officially prefer pokemon after today.
    Jocey: You can say that again. 
    Alun: Thank you all for your help today. 
    Ieuan: I've got to go home, see you and thanks for the battle Evan. 
    Evan: Its.....*looks at Togedemaru* its okay. Goodbye.
    Ieuan gave Daniel hug.
    Daniel: HUH?
    Alun looked surprised.
    Ieuan: Thanks for giving me a chance. See you!
    Ieuan left the school, to make his way home.
    Alun: WOAH. Well I need to hire you guys more often I think.
    Daniel: The kid had a good heart in the end. Well Al, if you ever need help, just give us a call. I'm sure we'd all love to help out again.
    Jocey and Lauren's eyes expanded in fear.
    Jocey: Uh....suuuuuurrrrre.
    Lauren: Yea.........*rolls eyes* 
    Alun: So you've got the grand trial soon? 
    Daniel: Yeah. 
    Alun: Well, how about I get the kids together and we all come watch you and Alvis.
    Daniel: An audience? 
    Alun: Yeah, should be good, plus I'd like to see your first grand trial. 
    Daniel: Well, how can I refuse. 
    Alun: Good, well, girls, Alvis, it was nice to meet you. Evan, take care. 
    The group said their goodbyes to Alun and stepped outside.
    Alun: Dan, are you and Ev going to be okay?
    Daniel: I hope so. Like you said, it was a tantrum, all kids have them.......*feeling doubtful* 
    Alun: Exactly, well thanks again for today, see you in a couple of days.
    Daniel and Alun shook hands as Daniel walked through the door, to regroup with the rest of the gang outside.
    Daniel: SO! Grand Trial here we come!
    Jocey: YAAAAAAA
    Lauren: Haha, it should be good!
    Evan: Yeah..
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Alvis:.... an audience.... no pressure, no pressure at all...
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 am

The next day, the gang were prepping for their next big challenge, the Grand Trial. 

Daniel: Pikipek use Peck, Minun dodge and use Thunderbolt!
    Pikipek flew into Minun, Minun jumped aside and fired a thunderbolt.
    Daniel: Pikipek, fly up now! 
    Pikipek flew up high, dodging the attack, then using Quick Attack, Minun was hit backwards.
    Daniel: Nice job Pikipek! You're doing really well. 
    Turtwig was watching the training, whilst Litten was taking a nap in a tree. 
    Daniel: Pikipek use Quick Attack again, Minun use Hidden Power! 
    Ice shot out in all directions. 
    Pikipek used Quick Attack to dodge the ice, flying up by the tree Litten was in, Pikipek waited, ready for the next command. Litten's eye opened, it was watching Pikipek. 
    Daniel: Okay, come back in Pikipek, use Peck and wrap this up! 
    Pikipek went backwards, ready to dive down into Minun, suddenly out of the tree, Litten lept, crashing into Pikipek. 
    Evan: LITTEN!
    Lauren: Not again! 
    Jocey: OH DEAR!
    Litten came crashing to the ground, it landed on the floor, its mouth was full, Pikipek was pecking at its mouth 
    Daniel: Spit Pikipek out! NOW!
    Litten opened its mouth, Pikipek landed on the ground, covered in salvia 
    Daniel: Pikipek, you okay? 
    Pikipek got up, it then Pecked at Litten, who Scratch back at it. 
    Daniel: You 2 need to cut it out! 
    Lauren: Classic bird and cat antics. 
    Jocey: But its like the 4th time this week.
    Evan: Poor Pikipek, Litten you have to stop trying to catch it. 
    Daniel: Yeah, Pikipek is part of our team Litten. We need to work together. 
    Litten let out a small puff of smoke. 
    Suddenly, out of the bush collapsed a small yellow pokemon. 
    Evan: What was that? 
    Lauren: Is that a pokemon? 
    Daniel: Its a Pichu? 
    Jocey: A Pichu? 
    Jocey ran over to the small pokemon, picking it up, it had a high temperature. 
    Jocey: I think its sick. 
    Pichu: Pi pi
    Daniel: Poor thing. We should get help. 
    Lauren: But there are no poke centers around for ages. We should have stayed in Iki Town. But someone wanted to come out into the woods to battle. 
    Daniel: Well it adds to the atmosphere. Besides if we weren't here, we wouldn't have found Pichu.
    Lauren: Exactly, it wouldn't have been our problem then. 
    Evan: But its a sick pokemon. 
    Jocey: I know how to help it, but we've not got any potions or antidote.
    Daniel: What do we do?
    Jocey: We need to cool it down......but how? 
    Lauren: Leave that to us! Ixie! Help us out! Use Powder Snow! 
    Ixie used Powder Snow on Pichu's head. 
    Jocey: Nice! Good idea. Okay, that should help it for a while. I think by the temperature, its poisoned. 
    Daniel: Its poisoned, looks like a pokemon that's been poisoned to me. 
    Evan: How do we help it if its poisoned? We haven't got an antidote.
    Daniel: What about berries? Berries can normally help a pokemon.
    Lauren: But what berry cures poison? 
    Daniel: Uh.....I'm not too sure. 
    Evan: Oh.
    Daniel: Tell you what, if we go out and find some berries, we could try and see which one works. 
    Jocey: I'll stay here and look after Pichu. 
    Daniel: Right! The rest of us will go find some berries. Alvis, we'll need Dartrix for flight. Pikipek, scout the area with Dartrix! 
    Daniel and Evan headed off in one direction, with Pikipek, whilst Alvis and Lauren headed off with Dartrix in another direction.
    Jocey: I know who you are.....you're the pokemon who's been looking out for me all this time, you're the same Pichu that helped me fight that criminal when we first arrived here. You've been looking out for me the whole time I've been here.....now its my turn to look after you. I promise you'll be okay.
    Vully: Vul Vul
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am

Alvis: Dartrix, try to find whatever you can
    *Dartrix searched around, as the group followed about*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:39 am

Pikipek searched the trees, pecking at branches, causing berries to fall, Daniel, Evan, Minun, Turtwig and Togedemaru stood underneath, trying to catch them. 
    Daniel: This is so easy! 

Jocey pulled out her pokedex.
    Pokedex: Pichu, the Tiny Mouse Pokemon. The electric sacs on Pichu's cheeks are small. If it tries to store more electricity than they can hold, Pichu will shock itself. 
    Jocey: Thanks Pokedex, do you think you can help me, what berry cures poison?
    Pokedex: Pecha Berry, the Pecha Berry is commonly used to cure a pokemon of a poisoned condition. 
    Jocey: Ah that's great, so its a pink berry. Got it! Thanks. 
    Jocey put her pokedex away. 

Daniel and Evan came back to Jocey, as did Alvis and Lauren. 
    Daniel: We got loads
    Lauren: As did we, thanks to Dartrix. 
    Daniel: Well, Pikipek helped us out loads. 
    Lauren: Whatever! 
    Daniel: So which one is it? 
    Jocey got up, its a Pecha berry that we need. 
    Evan: Which one is that? 
    Jocey: Oh, its a pink one. 
    Lauren: Let's have a dig then, and find a pink one. 
    Jocey went through the berries, finding one Pecha berry. 
    Jocey: Great! Heres one, here Pichu, eat up.
    Pichu wouldn't take the berry.
    Daniel: Pichu is a baby pokemon. Baby pokemon find it hard to eat solid food, try crushing it up and feeding to it.
    Lauren: I wonder how its survived in the wild then. 
    Evan: Its a mystery. 
    Jocey crushed the berry, and then spoon fed it to Pichu. Pichu took the berry, its fever quickly faded.
    Lauren: Its looking better already.
    Daniel: Now we can raise its energy, we should use Oran Berries.
    The group crushed up a bowl of Oran berries, and fed it to Pichu. 
    Pichu's regained its energy, it opened it eyes, looking up at Jocey.
    Pichu: Chu Chu? Pi Pichu!
    Daniel: Its looking healthy again.
    Jocey: Phew, I'm so glad you're okay Pichu. 
    Jocey picked up Pichu. 
    Jocey: So you are the little Pichu who's helped me out a few times. Well I finally have a chance to thank you.
    Pichu: Chu
    Pichu snuggled up to Jocey. 
    Daniel: Pichu must really like you then Joss, its been protecting you. 
    Jocey: You think? 
    Lauren: Yeah......I know! Why don't you capture it!
    Jocey: Capture it? Me?
    Daniel: Wouldn't be a bad shout.
    Jocey: You think so? Pichu? Would you like to become my pokemon and come on our journey? 
    Pichu nodded with excitement. 
    Daniel: Well then! Looks like Pichu is keen. 
    Jocey grabbed a pokeball and tapped Pichu with it, Pichu went inside, instantly clicking.
    Lauren: WOW!
    Jocey; I did it? I-I caught my first pokemon! 
    Vully: VULLY!
    Daniel: Congratulations, you're very first capture. Mine was a Rattata.
    Lauren: I can't believe you got a 2nd pokemon before me. Not fair.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 am

Alvis: Don't worry, before long you will have your own Pokemon, and besides, you can let her have this one little celebration, right?
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:12 pm

The following day, the gang were heading back to Iki Town, to face the Grand Trial.
    They were walking down a route, passing multiple bushes, Jocey was holding her new pokemon in her arms, whilst Vully sat on her shoulder. 
    Jocey: You're so cute Pichu. I'm so glad you've joined the group.
    Pichu: CHU CHU
    Daniel: I'll admit, Pichu is a cute pokemon. But not as cute as my Minun and Turtwig.
    Lauren: Pah, Ixie is the cutest of the all.
    Evan: Not true, Togedemaru is! *looks up at the trees* Look! A Rowlet! 
    The group looked up at the tree, seeing the Rowlet. 
    Daniel: So it is! I wonder if its a wild one? 
    Lauren: Well, its time for me to capture a pokemon. This one is mine. Stand back guys. 
    Daniel: You're actually going to try and catch it? This I gotta see. Quick Joss, record it.
    Lauren: Thanks for the vote of confidence. But you'll be proved wrong. 
    Jocey got her pokedex out ready to record using the camera. 
    Lauren: Ixie! Use Powder Snow! 
    Ixie jumped from Lauren's arms, then let out a blast of snow into the tree. 
    Rowlet saw the snow coming towards it, it flapped its wings, then blowing the snow back and freezing Ixie. 
    Lauren: HUH?
    Daniel: PAHAHA! PAHAHA This is brilliant. Please say you're record this. 
    Lauren went red with anger. 
    Lauren: BACK OFF. NOT FAIR. 
    ????: Rowlet, get back here. 
    Daniel: Who's that?
     A young woman came running down the route, followed by a young man. 
    Man: No way. Its Dan. 
    As the 2 people approached the gang, their identities were revealed. It was Joel, and a woman who was familiar to Dan, holding a Hoothoot. 
    Daniel: Joel! You're in Alola, and Sarah? 
    Evan: Who's Sarah? 
    Lauren: Beats me. The guy is kind of hot though.
    Jocey: *went red* 
    Daniel: Lauren, Jocey, this is Joel. He's a friend of mine. We ended up drawing in the Kalos league. 
    Lauren: Really? So he's a tough trainer. 
    Daniel: And this is Sarah, she's a friend of mine from school, its been so long. 
    Sarah: It sure has pal! How you keeping? 
    Daniel: Good, so are you travelling with Joel? 
    Sarah: I am yes, in fact, we're a couple! 
    Daniel: A COUPLE??!??
    Joel: Yeah! Haha
    Daniel: Congratulations. How did you two even meet? 
    Sarah: Well I was here in Alola, having a holiday, when I saw Joel at the beach, he asked me to go for pancakes with him.....and well....anyway, when he said it was Dan drew with him at the Kalos league, I had no idea he meant you. 
    Daniel: Well, its a small world.
    Lauren: So Sarah, is this Rowlet yours? 
    Sarah: Yeah it is!
    Hoothoot and Rowlet were happy to be reunited.
    Sarah: Its a hoot, it getting up to mischief. I hope it didn't cause you any trouble.
    Vully used Ember on Ixie, melting the ice.
    Lauren: No....no trouble at all *tries to stand in front of Ixie to hide the ice* 
    Evan: She's lying. Rowlet countered her attack and ended up freezing her own pokemon haha
    Lauren: Quiet kid! 
    Daniel: So wait, where's Alex? 
    Joel: Oh, honestly, no idea, we went our separate ways a couple of months ago, we bumped into James, and he decided to go travelling with him.
    Daniel: James is travelling again? 
    Lauren: James, Alex? Who are they?
    Evan: Uh, its....complicated. 
    Lauren: Oh.
    Jocey: So if you entered the Kalos league, will you be taking part in Alola's trials? 
    Joel: Aye, we were heading to the docks, we'll be heading to Akala Island.
    Lauren: Akala Island? Wait, so you must have been beaten the Grand trial of Melemele Island?
    Sarah: Yeah, he has, it was so amazing.
    Joel: Yeah, my team were able to handle it! 
    Daniel: You've caught new pokemon?
    Joel: A couple yeah.
    Daniel: Me too......hey, why don't we have a battle??!
    Joel: You think you can beat me, I've beaten the Kahuana, think you can handle me. 
    Daniel: Pah, I'm ready to win.
    Joel: How does a 1 vs 1 battle sound.
    Daniel: You're on!
    Sarah: I love it when my Joelly battles. 
    Hoothoot: Hoot hoot

Daniel: Pikipek! You're on! 
    Joel: A Pikipek? That's the new pokemon you caught? 
    Daniel: Yeah, and we'll destroy you! 
    Joel: Meowth! GO!
    Daniel: A Meowth? Ha. 
    Meowth came out of a pokeball, however it looked a little different to the ones Daniel was use to.
    Daniel: Mewoth has an Alolan form? 
    Joel: Sure does. Get ready to lose.
    Sarah: BEGIN!
    Evan: BEAT HIM DAN
    Jocey: You can do it! 
    Lauren: Jocey, record it. Let's see him lose, over and over again. Karma! 
    Daniel: Pikipek use Peck! 
    Joel: Mewoth, Fake Out! 
    Meowth attacked with its claw, startling Pikipek, and causing it to flinch. 
    Daniel: Pikipek! Shake it off, Peck now its close.
    Pikipek used Peck, striking Meowth in the back. 
    Daniel: Get out of range. 
    Pikipek flew up towards the trees.
    Joel: Feint Attack. 
    Daniel: You can't get Pikipek when he's up high.
    Joel: Heh, instead of wondering how high Pikipek is and getting all cocky that he's out of reach, you should be keeping an eye on Meowth 
    Daniel looked back at where Meowth was standing,  however it had vanished. 
    Daniel: WAAAAH!
    Meowth jumped out of the trees, punching Pikipek, and causing it to fall to the floor. 
    Daniel: Pikipek! WOAH!
    Lauren: Joel's good! 
    Sarah: Don't you so.
    Evan: He's only just as good as Dan. They drew after all. 
    Jocey: Dan could still bring this back.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

Alvis: You can do it Dan, show them what you got!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

Alvis: You can do it Dan, show them what you got!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:54 am