2 posters

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Pokemon: Aloha Alola!  - Page 9 Empty Re: Pokemon: Aloha Alola!

Post  Jet Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 am

As the group moved onward, they stumbled upon just outside of town a group of people gathering around what appeared to be a Pokemon battle with a ref, a Mamoswine fighting a Gallade
    Ref: Who will win this epic battle people, our hero the gallant knight Christoph and his partner Gallade, or the dastardous pirate and Captain Vyse's second-in-Command Kaia and her Mamoswine?
    *In front and center was a blond haired boy with green tips on his head and a single dimple on the right side of his face, seemingly wearing some sort of black and green squire outfit, and a familiar oranged hair girl with boomerang like hair, wearing a yellow and orange pirate outfit, it being Jude's old second in Command*
    Crowd: Chris-Toph, Chris-Toph, Chris-Toph
    Kaia: Muhahahaha, you really think you can win Christoph? me and Mamoswine have the high ground, and you and Gallade are all out of options!
    Christoph: Don't be so sure evil doer, good always trimuph over evil 
    Kaia: Ha, evil will always trimuph over good, I have pushed you to your limits, Stone Edge *Mamoswine let out a large burrage of rocks, which flew towards Gallade, but all missing their mark without any sort of interference from Mamoswine to the trained eye*
    Christoph: Dodge! *Gallade actually moved closer to the attack, trying to make it look better again to the trained eye
    Kaia: W...what, Impossible
    Christoph and the Crowd: Good has no limits, we keep pushing and pushing to be better than we ever were, and no matter how much times evil rises we will tear it down!
    Christoph: Max Drill Wake! 
    *Gallade lifted his arm up, sending a thunderbolt from his body, only to have a blue aura surrond the attack, concentrating the move to it's arm, shaping the thunder and residual psychic energy into the shape of a lance over his hand*
    Christoph: Final Attack!
    *Gallade moved in, hitting Mamoswine in the face, Mamoswine falling to the side, seeminly defeated, though Daniel could tell through his experience the nature of that attack, especially with it's construct should have been an electric attack, not a psychic and should have had no effect on Mamoswine*
    *The Crowd cheered as the Mamoswine fell, Kaia returning her Mamoswine*
    Kaia: We'll get you next time Christoph, and we will get the gem of Alder
    *Kaia seemed to run off the battlefield*
    Ref: And with that our Gallant Knight Christoph and his partner Gallade have once again put a stop to Captain Vyse and his evil Pirates, or will they get their hands on the Gem of Alder and complete their plan to rule the world by turning everyone else into bugs? I guess we have to wait until next season to find out!
    *A large cloud of Smoke appeared covering the stage, giving Gallade, the Ref and Christoph enough time to head to a nearby trailer, where Kaia was waiting for them, far enough away that the crowd couldn't spot them, the crowd cheering for a bit, before disbursing in all corners*
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Alvis: A... battle show, come on, lets go check it out! *Alvis ran up ahead, waving the group forward not at all familiar with Kaia*
    *Christoph noticed Alvis and the gang approaching*
    Christoph: Oh no looks like a couple of fans found us
    *Kaia looked at the group seeing Daniel* 
    Kaia: Maybe not, keep on your toes Christoph
    *Weavile was sent out, landing in front of the group preventing them from approaching*
    Kaia: Shows over, please give us some space
    *Christoph waved her off* 
    Christoph: Kaia, it's fine... really
    Alvis: Wow.... so.... you are a performer right? 
    Christoph: Well the term they called me back at my home region is an idol, but performer works well too
    Alvis: It's so cool
    Christoph: Y....ya
    Alvis: I mean, you are the hero for hundreds of kids around the island, that must be great
    Christoph: I am blessed every day with fans like you
    Alvis: Oh... sorry, sorry, not to be rude, but.... I am not a fan of your particular line of work
    Christoph: Oh? Then why did you approach me?
    Kaia: Big guy wanted to play catch up? *she looked, nodding her head at Daniel*
    Alvis: What? No, a friend of mind is a big fan of yours and I was wondering if I could get you to sign an autograph for her
    Christoph: ....her? just a friend then?
    Alvis: y...ya, really *Alvis scratched the back of his head embarassed, laughing it off*
    Christoph: *had on a fake smile as he laughed it off, trying to play it cool too, as he began to sign an authograph* who is it to?
    Alvis: Tina... Tina Greengale *Alvis was looking at the ground a bright red*
    *Christoph looked down at him, finishing it off, before the smile on his face fading* 
    Christoph: Li...listen kid.... I am sorry for making you uncomfortable
    *Alvis looked at him surprised*
    Christoph: Not my intent
    Alvis: Th...this isn't the Christoph Tina described at all, you were always happy, always smiling, always confident, dreamy.... *Alvis looked up having memorized how she use to talk about him*
    Christoph:.... Sorry sorry *he turned away, turning back a big smile on his face* 
    Alvis: no... no don't appologize
    Christoph: nonsense, I am Christoph, I am nothing without meeting the fans expectations
    *Kaia looked at Alvis him looking at her for some sort of info*
    Kaia: I am only here for the one show boy, filling in a gap, but he is a performeer, always oon no matter what
    Alvis: Are.... are you happy Christoph?
    Christoph: Of course I am, I have fans all around the islands that care and love me, and that's all I ever need
    Alvis: It's ..... all fake isn't it?
    Christoph: Please, can you not say that? *Christoph looked at him with a smile on his face but the group could tell it was fake*
    Alvis: You..... are constantly showing you a person who doesn't exist
    *Christoph looked at him biting down on his lip, trying to not say anything*
    Kaia: Let's say he is, what's wrong with that?
    Alvis: You are lying to the world,  that's the most black and white wrong vs right thing I have ever heard
    Kaia: ....I am sorry to tell you boy, the idea of black and white is long in the past and something we have to move on from, every single one of us is a bit of both, and every single idea is a bit of both
    Alvis: Wh...what?! That's insane, Christoph is nothing but a fraud!
    Christoph: I.... am an idea, an ideal, something that can exist
    Alvis: What?
    Christoph: A hero, a noble person who looks out for the week and protects the world we live in
    Alvis: But that isn't real!
    Kaia: But it could be
    Christoph: And until the real one comes up, we performers have to be that, be those heroes, be those idols, be Mr. Perfect to our fans, to help make this world a better place
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Lauren knocked Alvis aside. 
    Lauren: PLEASE PLEASE CHRISTOPH! Take no notice of him, you are Mr. Perfect.....*begins twirling her hair around her finger*.....you know....I'd love an autograph too....if you don't mind. *blushes*
    Jocey: I don't know who this guy is but....he's pretty cute, quite dreamy! I wouldn't say no to an autograph *smiles*
    Ieuan: Uh, what's going on? Why are they acting all weird?
    Daniel put his hand on Ieuan's shoulder.
    Daniel: Listen bud, its a girl thing, better to stay out of it and not get involved, you'll never truly understand woman...no man ever will.
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig
    Evan looked at Kaia, knowing he'd seen her before, whilst Dan was completely oblivious.
    Daniel: You know, that move you used earlier, that one that was definitely an electric type move, but hit Mamoswine as if it were a Psychic type....how did you do it? Or was that actually all for show and Mamoswine was acting? Cracking actor if it was.
    Lauren: *smacks Dan* DON'T QUESTION HIM! Please excuse my rude friends.....we all know that the great and noble Christoph is an expert when it comes to battling. 
    Ieuan: But didn't Alvis just say it was all a lie?
    Lauren: Look kid, you're new to the gang, don't get involved in grown up things.
    Daniel: Like I said mate, girls, they're pretty much unpredictable.
    Jocey: So you're famous in Alola? I've not seen you before.
    Lauren: And that's why Alola is better than the Hoenn region, we've got the great and noble Christoph on our television screens, whilst you have 'the news'. When all of my friends were off on their adventures, I used to sit at home and watch season after season of Christoph's show. I'm a huge fan.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:00 am

Christoph: Thank you, Thank you
    *Kaia snuck beside Daniel for a minute while Christoph was talking, whispering to Daniel*
    Kaia: It's a show, we played up the big finishing attack, but it really did nothing to Mamoswine
    Alvis:....
    Kaia: Good, know to keep your mouth shut
    Alvis:....I....no......
    Christoph: Here to serve
    Alvis: This is wrong! This is so wrong!
    Christoph: Don't worry too much about that *Christoph smiled, handing out a pair of autographs*
    Alvis: It's not about putting on a show that's the problem
    Kaia: Ya?
    Alvis: It's not about you constantly faking it.
    Christoph: What do you mean?
    Alvis:.... Are you happy?
    Christoph: What kind of question is that?
    Alvis: One I am asking.... you put on this show, but do.... do you enjoy it
    Christoph: The show is great, the show is amazing
    Alvis:.... All of it, if you are on all the time, do you ever have the chance to just... be... you?
    Christoph: .....
    Alvis:...It's always work isn't it?
    Christoph: I had my time of fun, a few years back, I used to live in Unova, doing a variety show and the like, but I did find time to have fun
    Alvis: And.... why not now?
    Christoph: Because times have changed, Idols aren't just talk show hosts here in Alola....
    Agent: Kid, please just drop it
    Alvis:....don't get lost in a character, you need to be you, be the real you even if only for a day
    *Christoph looked at him backing up a bit, seemingly striking a chord*
    Christoph:.... You know.... there was a girl I use to know who use to say the same thing, but the guy I was back then is long gone
    Kaia:....Alright Alright, I have heard enough
    Alvis: Don't get in the way...
    Kaia: *Pulls out a black hat with a green trim*
    Agent: What are you doing?
    Kaia: Your next show is in a week, get on a darn phone and call that Rosa chick already
    Christoph: Wha.... *the group watched as Christoph started to blush*
    Kaia: Honestly, just take a darn week off and quit with the act, live life for once Curtis
    *the hat was plopped down on his head, the group seeing the transformation, knew it was still Christoph, but he did have a difference in appearance*
    Christoph: *A small smile quickly came onto Christoph's face*
    Alvis: Dude, if your body guard here says to do it you should
    Agent: She isn't his bodyguard, she's just a hired Actress!
    Christoph: .....you know kid.... thanks....
    *he looked at the two girls*
    Christoph: ....And you two, don't stop being adorable *he looked at them, winking an eye, snapping a finger at them as he turned around*
    *Alvis and Kaia both rolled their eyes, seeing it as the final part of his show*
    *Christoph quickly turned around and rushed to Alvis*
    Christoph: Oh, I almost forgot....can I ask you a favour kid?
    Alvis:....w....what?
    Christoph: I.... have a Pokemon I got on a visit I had in Sinnoh, it's... a little wild, but it's strong and friendly to close to it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep good proper care of it, it needing more run and activity than I can give it
    Alvis: Oh ok... Can.... I ask what it is?
    Christoph:.... Now what's the fun in that?
    Alvis: Is... Will he be ok with it?
    Christoph: We had a talk and the little guy seemed very much on board if I can give him to the right trainer, so what do you say?
    Alvis: Ya.... I'll do it
    Christoph: Good, and it means I have a reason to stop by and check up on you guys every once in a while
    *He looked at the girls again, giving a quick wink*
    Kaia: Sorry he is putting on a show still.... *Christoph turned back, heading to his trailer*... Thanks kid..... honestly he reminded me of my little brother back in the day..... so it's finally nice to see him come out of the shell
    Alvis:....ok.....
    Kaia: Kaia
    Alvis: Alvis.....
    Kaia:..... honestly this is where we part ways for now.... will likely be seeing you again
    Alvis:.... why do you say that?
    Kaia:.... He always has a way of finding me it seems
    Alvis: Wh....what you know Daniel?
    Kaia: ....Let's just say a little whiles back we were part of one epic battle with each other
    Alvis: You mean a League battle?
    Kaia: Bigger
    *Alvis looked at Daniel confused*
    Kaia:.....Thank you for not making a big deal out of me Daniel, I can see at least some of the reason Clarity fell for you *She turned around, quickly heading off, as she did she let out her partner Pokemon, a Weavile to stretch it's legs
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:52 am

*the group approached a large opening with a 20 foot tall telephone poll hanging around what appeared to be a warn down field, with a large group of people circling the tower*
    Alvis: Come on, I never got to see this myself
    *As the group arrived, there was a sea of Red and white bird Pokemon, that were familiar to Daniel and Evan*
    Alvis: Welcome one, welcome all, to the great present flight
    *A small pack of Delibird seemed to land, while there was a line of them, seemingly waiting to pick up notes before heading off, others handing notes out to individuals*
    Alvis: If there is anyone on the island you need to give stuff to 
    *Alvis pulled out a few letters, most addressed to the family, but one seemingly addressed to a Tina*
    Alvis: And if you have anyone you want to send to, just get one of the Delibird's with the red string attached to them
    *One of the bird's pulled on Evan's shirt likely*
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Daniel: Present flight? 
    Evan: What is it?
    Ieuan: Delibird? Kinda look like Santa to me.
    Lauren: Its a tradition here in Alola....
    Jocey: I've seen my fair share of Delibird but never have I seen this present flight....
    Daniel: Me too...but could be fun. 
    Minun: Mai
    Turtwig: Twig!
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 pm

*Evan was handed a box by one of the Delibird, it was wrapped up fairly tightly as the bird took a few steps back*
    In the box were a few little items, one was a set of what appeared to be safety equipment for him, a helmet, the knee pads and the like specifically designed to fit him, second was a couple of Alola candy, though seemingly only enough for him and 2 other people, along with that was a pass for three people to go Mantine surfing, with in big letters "beginners welcome" along with a note
    "hey Evan, a little mouse told me you and Daniel made your way to Alola, wanted to welcome you here myself, but work has me busy over here on Akala island and I haven't been able to get out too much, though did manage to pick these things up in town. Anyway, I hope you are doing ok, I know it must be hard being on the road again with everything that has happened to you in the last little while, but I just want you to know I am very proud of you, and happy I can call you a friend and I hope I can count on Walrein's partner to keep an eye on the big idiot for me.
    Clarity Irving"
    And lastly was a small scrap book for any new memories he made in Alola.
    While he was opening his stuff the rest of the group could notice the Delibird seemingly glaring daggers at Daniel, as if really made at him, but any time Evan turned to look up at the bird Pokemon he quickly put a smile on his face so he wouldn't notice how much the bird was glaring at him
    The new trainers had never seen or even imagined such a jolly looking Pokemon could have such an angry look on his face
    For Daniel, it was also different than before, where it came across as a friendly rivalry, Delibird looked at him almost furious, as if he either said something that personally attacked Delibird, or he did something that would have left his trainer heartbroken
    KingMinun
    KingMinun
    Admin

Post  KingMinun Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:02 am

Jocey: Wow....that Delibird doesn't like you much at all Dan.
    Lauren: What did you do to annoy it so much?
    Daniel: Uh....I reject its owner.
    Lauren: What? You rejected a girl?
    Jocey: PAHAHA! A girl actually liked you?
    Lauren: HAHAHA! That's brilliant! I got to meet this girl, she must have something wrong with her if she liked you in that way.
    Daniel: Gee thanks you too.....
    Ieuan: I don't get it....
    Daniel: Don't worry about it too much, you've got it all to 'look forward to' pal.
    Evan: Mantine Surfing? What's that?
    Lauren: Its a popular sport here in Alola, lots of trainers go Mantine surfing. 
    Evan: There's 3 tickets.
    Daniel: I'm not the best when it comes to water.....I get sick easily...plus I don't have the best of balance to surf.
    Ieuan: Me neither...
    Jocey: I can't even stand on the ground, let alone a pokemon when its in the water.
    Jet
    Jet
    Admin

Post  Jet Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 am

Alvis: It's also a great way to get between islands, once you want to move on at least, wonder why only three tickets though....maybe she thought there were only 3 of us?
    *Delibird opened up it's bag pulling out a second present, looking at it for a bit before putting it on the ground*
    Alvis: A.... a second one? *Alvis looked at it, seeing Daniel's name written on it* odd..... for a girl that hates you to still give you a present
    *Delibird proceeded to turn to Alvis*
    Delibird: Bird Bird! Delibird!
    *Alvis backed off a bit*
    Alvis:...It's so weird.... I have never seen a Pokemon who acted so unlike a trainer before.... wait wait wait
    *Delibird turned to him*
    Alvis: girl with the Delibird, hunting down my family's parts.....
    *Delibird looked at him puzzled*
    Alvis:....working with Anabel
    *he handed Daniel his box inside being a small carrying case for z-crystals and mega stones he gathers on his journey and a small note*
    Alvis:....she's that girl!? Honestly.....she seemed at least a powerful trainer and looked like a really cool super spy when I saw her
    The note read:
    Here you go for your journey, and I am sorry to be giving you this via Delibird, I know how much you have seen enough of him and me for your lifetime, but I figured I'd give you this, if Anabel asked for your help in the case, if you approach give the front desk a heads up so you don't have to worry about seeing us again, I'll get out of your hair
    *It seems like something between their goodbye and this moment had made her think that she would be a big pain to them, probably the time he talked to Anabel with the Poachers*
    Alvis: *In a very hushed but excited voice* Super Spy
    *Daniel and Evan know that with the little time she had with them there is no way she was a super spy*
    *Delibird proceeded to get ready to take off back to it's trainer, giving Evan a thumbs up, but taking a moment to see if anyone wanted to stop it for it to bring something back*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm